[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

^

it was for kbs let's go dream team. broadcast should be on 22/3.

here's a news reporting about the fansign this sunday.

btw does anyone have the c-radio guest list for this sat?

lastly, for those who understand chinese, here's a short cut from 100 songs.

she was so nervous that the hosts were teasing her. hahah

in fact, all the seniors were acknowledging our youngji. fighting!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

The more i know her, the more i want to know her better. Is this the beginning of my bias towards her. Only me heart knows... But for now, the excitement of waiting new videos of Youngji in some Korean/Japanese TV shows are getting shorter and shorter. I am craving of more Youngji, i want her more to appear in any korean tv shows lol. This is the excitement of liking Kara like before, I really miss this kind of time :D How about you all?

• Like 5

The more i know her, the more i want to know her better. Is this the beginning of my bias towards her. Only me heart knows... But for now, the excitement of waiting new videos of Youngji in some Korean/Japanese TV shows are getting shorter and shorter. I am craving of more Youngji, i want her more to appear in any korean tv shows lol. This is the excitement of liking Kara like before, I really miss this kind of time :D How about you all?

yes.. i feel the same too.. that is exactly what really happen to me.. :D the difference is, i'm a totally new fan in KARA world.. haha...

• Like 3

Starcast article about Youngji during Dream Team filming.. 

[sTARCAST] “Guard briquettes from harm”…. ‘G4’ the best ever dream team (Youngji)

funny how they described her.. lol XD

Name: Young Ji
Date of birth: August 30th, 1994
Specialty:  dancing silly, soundless laughter 
Characteristic: A rising star of the attention grabber.
Attract people’s eyes with her soundless laughing. She is the essence of frivolous character and the morning star of the frivolous world, threatening Jo Kwon.  

view full article here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19199#entry728222

• Like 2

it's more like around 100-120 degrees bow tho. 0G style bowing FTW!   :refreshed:

BTW, the cosplayer looks kinda sad.  Maybe she wanted to become an idol like 0G instead of cosplaying?

my favorite bow from her is her skidding bow while the cultwo became guest in roommate.. haha.. that's a bow i've never seen before.. hahaha...

• Like 2

my favorite bow from her is her skidding bow while the cultwo became guest in roommate.. haha.. that's a bow i've never seen before.. hahaha...

My favourite bow of her is still this one from Roommate ^^

BOtvg0p.gif

• Like 2