[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

so I still owe you guys the fanaccount re: improved YJ's japanese skills..

here it is! ^_^

rough trans from google :P

"KARA sang in the next 2 fastest of a group called Team Syachihoko !

At first about Yongji it has been described choreography , talk was rather less . However , Yongji has further Japanese become well ! ! !"

source: http://s.ameblo.jp/seungseung-1105/entry-12019865520.html

no one updated yet?

youngji fell for the trick too. lol

(preview of things to come next week.)

p1fYMs.jpg

EOUdLd.jpg

video link in 30min, stay tuned. done!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Been listening to Summergic from YouTube a lot lately and I'm very impressed with Youngji's Japanese! She's got so good at it! Her pronunciation is close to flawless, at least to my ear, and her voice sounds so angelic <3

let me talk about summergic oricon numbers:

depending how sales are in the next few days, it may still catch up with jumping & electric boy weekly numbers. (i didn't include mister single.) some bf5 fans are surprised at the 12th single oricon numbers because they can't believe kara4 will sell better than the 10th single (kara5 last single). yes it doesn't point to youngji credit because we shouldn't think it that way. however it at least proves that without the bf5 fans, kara4 will not fall too.

i chose to share in youngji thread is because i'm a youngji's fan who happens to be a kara fan too.

and i've read the chinese translation of the modelpress interview, they did share a lot. i hope one day, it'll be translated and shared among gyulhamharayoungji fans.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 8

our retweet queen must be still learning how to use weibo because she didn't retweet the following.

0g with kara vocal director for the 12th single

FDhKLt.jpg

*the same guy whom i shared earlier

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Yay! Another update! ^^ I'm happy about the turn out of SummerGic release too.. I still wonder how people hate on the girls for no reason at all and then act all surprised when they slay charts.. :P

I'm interested to know what they talked about in the modelpress interview.. Or any interview for that matter.

• Like 2

let me talk about summergic oricon numbers:

depending how sales are in the next few days, it may still catch up with jumping & electric boy weekly numbers. (i didn't include mister single.) some bf5 fans are surprised at the 12th single oricon numbers because they can't believe kara4 will sell better than the 10th single (kara5 last single). yes it doesn't point to youngji credit because we shouldn't think it that way. however it at least proves that without the bf5 fans, kara4 will not fall too.

i chose to share in youngji thread is because i'm a youngji's fan who happens to be a kara fan too.

and i've read the chinese translation of the modelpress interview, they did share a lot. i hope one day, it'll be translated and shared among gyulhamharayoungji fans.

as a new guy (fan since Young Ji existence) i'm very happy to know this news, thanks for sharing with us :) yes, i'm agree with you, we shouldn't think about Young Ji's credit for the single achievement.. but this proves us their hard work as a new KARA.. proud of them all, and hope their new japanese album next month will be a blast too.. :D

• Like 1

@KamiliaSONE thanks to you too.

guys, i've updated my profile that i'm going on hiatus (karaholic) with immediate effect.

lastly, remmeber to watch as4u this sunday because youngji is appearing.

i'll upload the video on 11/4 morning. do check out if interested.

YaDI6j.jpg

ok, my last sharing in this thread.

AI6oVd.jpg

qDnfAn.jpg

2ShEpJ.jpg

VhflHS.jpg

RO0mUU.jpg

take care guys.

• Like 6