[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

@zhayeph   

Wow a very good article indeed, love to she both of them like that :D

and i really love this line from Hara.. :)

A Style For You’ which runs by me, asked me anyone that I like to get healing time with. Heo Young Ji came up to my mind right away. She went through some tough times because she joined KARA later as a youngest member. I really wanted have fun and relaxing time with Heo Yeong Ji at least for today.” (Gu Ha Ra)

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 2

^ Yes indeed it's a really nice article ^^

We get to see YJ and Hara when they're together.. so sweet! ><

Anyway, Top Star News created a gallery of their HD pics of Youngji since her debut!! it's really an eye-candy..

you can check it out below.. Haven't got around re-uploading them here in KH..

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=128506#cb

• Like 2

^ Yes indeed it's a really nice article ^^

We get to see YJ and Hara when they're together.. so sweet! ><

Anyway, Top Star News created a gallery of their HD pics of Youngji since her debut!! it's really an eye-candy..

you can check it out below.. Haven't got around re-uploading them here in KH..

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=128506#cb

owh wow!! nice!! thank you for the link.. now, download feast :)

yeay more Young Ji collections.. hahaha...

I just happened to see sales figures of Summergic, and in the individual member versions, Youngji came in last (not that big of a difference though).

And then I re-watched that Gaonchart clip where she sang Raina's song, and the audience went wild.

Somehow I'm inclined to think that maybe it's not the Japanese fans that made her win KARA Project, it's the Korean fans who stuck with KARA when the going got tough and saw something in her.

I just happened to see sales figures of Summergic, and in the individual member versions, Youngji came in last (not that big of a difference though).

And then I re-watched that Gaonchart clip where she sang Raina's song, and the audience went wild.

Somehow I'm inclined to think that maybe it's not the Japanese fans that made her win KARA Project, it's the Korean fans who stuck with KARA when the going got tough and saw something in her.

well, at least we must be happy of it, since that means Young Ji now is pretty much well received.. :D as a fan of KARA because of Young Ji to know this still makes me smile.. :gemheart: Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 2