[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it has been a while, so how are you guys doing?

has anyone watched founding star?

if not, let me share about it and below is taken from e1.

youngji wants to be a consultant to those who are troubled by rude comments on SNS

because she has first-hand experience on them and she has found the techniques to handle them.

she believes her very own experience has equipped herself in providing good advice. (lolol)

below are some of the real-life quotes (sent to youngji):

moron 1: (fainted) you look like a man with long wig when you don't put on makeup.

youngji jokily complimented herself by saying she didn't know she still has this talent.

tjBVvZ.jpg

however in reality, she was like..

eA4Mtb.jpg

and she revealed how she handled them:

- note down the urls

- borrow mother's/sister's account to comment back that "youngji still has her feminine side".

bU77Yp.jpg

moron 2: i switch channel when i see your laughter. am i weird?

youngji pled that she will not laugh then. (T.T)

GZo53q.jpg

moron 3: like this? is this your airport fashion?

youngji "responsed" back, "this is my fashion ok, why?!" (that's my girl!)

7I7IIj.jpg

well, morons are among us too as they also have something to "compliment" when youngji appeared in hara solo.

ok, i remember what @lethern said to me, "don't let those morons ruin me."

let me stay calm first..

ok now i want to ask, will youngji's entrepreneurial dream materialize? lolol

ps

since i went on break, the updates only moved 3 pages? T.T (but still thanks for the effort.)

i can't say i'm back (to karaholic) and hence i seek your understanding.

however for our wrongly criticised youngji, i'll try to push up the activity here but i won't be as efficient as before. (am busy with other stuffs.)

lastly, "i support youngji", that's what i want to shout today and tomorrow (n times).

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

@GooBurberrHara (How are you? Missing you around.)

Youngji is getting a lot of opportunities right now, I think it is due to 2 sides.

Both the demands and the recommendations (from the unnies).

Here's another in which she did it with Honey.

9cM2OS.jpg

lwSQ7B.jpg

VkL1jC.jpg

RmqTyM.jpg

qs0bNY.jpg

9NYslu.jpg

kN3Qlp.jpg

jccwZr.jpg

mKsa8K.jpg

eQO4lI.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

I haven't mentioned this in Karaholic yet but I love "How About Me". The beats suit me.

5DzEcm.jpg

Youngji attended a "Tasty 2 Happy Together" Premiere today.

C1xJfl.jpg

(The other 88 images are in Photobox.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

KARA member Youngji has been cast in a web drama to take on her first official acting project.

The web drama is produced by MBC Every1 and is titled “Alchemist” (working title). It is youth melodrama about the love life of 20-year-old college student. The female protagonists falls in love at first sight with an older male student, but unfortunately has to join a “N0 Dating” club to be close to him.

The web drama is currently in the final casting stages and is expected to air this fall.

SC: Soompi

• Like 3

it has been a while, so how are you guys doing?

has anyone watched founding star?

if not, let me share about it and below is taken from e1.

well, morons are among us too as they also have something to "compliment" when youngji appeared in hara solo.

ok, i remember what @lethern said to me, "don't let those morons ruin me."

let me stay calm first..

ok now i want to ask, will youngji's entrepreneurial dream materialize? lolol

ps

since i went on break, the updates only moved 3 pages? T.T (but still thanks for the effort.)

i can't say i'm back (to karaholic) and hence i seek your understanding.

however for our wrongly criticised youngji, i'll try to push up the activity here but i won't be as efficient as before. (am busy with other stuffs.)

lastly, "i support youngji", that's what i want to shout today and tomorrow (n times).

well, since i'm busy with my real world work too, i rarely open the thread all i do is collection shows that i miss to watch and watch them on weekends.. haha.. but i follwo not only YoungJi but every KARA member on SNS.. hahaha...

and i found out about KARA Secret Love Mini Drama, and went to watch all of them.. wow, it,s all great!! i finish wathcing it 3 days ago, and hoping YoungJI will have the opportunity too, and suddenly the news makes me happy, she cast in a drama!! this month gives me happiness.. all i do is smiling when read news about them.. of course i'm ignoring moron's comments.. haha, since don't need that.. we already see, that even other KARA member themselves already gave a great support for Young Ji.. and after reading their SNS post about Hara & Jiyoung's 7th Anniversary, all the member including Jiyoung's name.. 

as a late fans of KARA, i feel happy & proud of them.. :D 

Edited by KamiliaSONE

@KamiliaSONE

actually it's way better if one is busy with real life than busy online, no? hahah

founding star e4

@red4summer

yes, you are absolutely right :D, but this girls are my remedy when i'm tired and feeling stuffed.. haha.. so yeah.. it is important to found out what happen with them too, but really, these days i'm really happy with this group (since i'm automatically ignore bad comments) the news, their interaction.. it just feels different.. and to be honest at this time my Kamilia side is really Blooming.. and i'm not joking, this really has a good impact in my real life work too..

Edited by KamiliaSONE

@KamiliaSONE

I'm seriously very busy these days (online) chasing after my groups, keeping myself up-to-date on day-to-day basis.

Like you said, they are my "drug". Though I am tired, I feel energetic. It's contradicting, I know. Hahah

Ok, some Youngji's updates today.

1) She recorded for Founding Star today.

7RFscB.jpg

61kIW3.jpg

SPC7oM.jpg

hhlyRZ.jpg

nFO1fi.jpg

2) Not sure what this (i cal list) is but it looks some concert and she will be attending alone.

Qul24B.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

@KamiliaSONE

I'm seriously very busy these days (online) chasing after my groups, keeping myself up-to-date on day-to-day basis.

Like you said, they are my "drug". Though I am tired, I feel energetic. It's contradicting, I know. Hahah

Ok, some Youngji's updates today.

1) She recorded for Founding Star today.

2) Not sure what this (i cal list) is but it looks some concert and she will be attending alone.

@red4summer

here in my country for the past 2 weeks it was a nation's holiday for eid mubarak.. haha, so i really can enjoy following SNS of every member.. :D but starting from next monday well, back to real world and work.. hahaha... great!! what happen to you is exactly the same in my case.. ^^

well, i think we both know how it feels.. haha.. KARA drug/KARA energy yeay!!.. haha.. and gosh Young ji is just cute.. very cute in the photo you've uploaded above.. 

@KamiliaSONE

like all drugs, it'll start to lose its addictive effect some day.

so lets hope our drugs stay strong and long.

(the mentioned of drugs is only for exaggerated illustration, the use of them is not recommended. :))

not much update today.

these are taken from jang yewon instagram today. (she is the beautiful host for founding star.)

P4fDRc.jpg

8X4rY3.jpg

for me, founding star is more entertaining than king of ratings.

generally because the guests are funnier and their ideas are inspiring.

and of course, it comes with (chinese) subtitles which helps. heehee

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Is the date 30/7 still correct? Or has the full audio leaked?

(I remember hearing somewhere. Or maybe I remember wrongly because since I didn't download it, it must not be the full version?!)

uidSxz.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2