[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

I didn't like YoungJi when she joined in Kara, it wasn't my favorite in the KARA Project and I felt very upset when she was announced like the winner. I give her a chance and I'm glad that she didn't dissapoint me. In Mamma Mia she was so flawless... but that wasn't enough for me. Then... she caught my heart in roommate. When a I saw her.. interacting with other people, her personality, her laugh <3 and... her dorkiness... I fell in love with her.

She's so... weird to be an idol, but she's a rookie and that is why I love YoungJi. She don't have a filter when she's speaking or doing other stuff, see her real personality make me love every aspect of her. I like her so much more now and I'm so happy that she joined KARA.

This kind of stuff make me love her:

tumblr_nf5zqwxl7f1sa3z6ao1_500.gif

She's a really cute kid and she's making more and more beautiful.

And now I'm going to see her webdrama :D <3 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What had happened during this period when I was away?

Though I wasn't active in KH, I kept myself updated with all updates and videos.

I don't think I missed any but watched all things related to Youngji.

She is actively involved in variety shows and appears on TV now and then.

As we can see, she has been heavily promoted by DSP to prepare for days like now.

Moving forward to the future with Youngji, how do you want her to return as?

A solo? In another new group?

Appreciate share of thoughts but please, this is restricted to fans who stand by Youngji all the time.

My thought is divided.

I don't mind her returning as KARA member but on the other hand, I want the abusing to stop.

Lastly, and one thing which I wanted to mention long time ago,

I really appreciate Youngji's effort in promoting April and Shiyoon & Chaekyung (in Mnet Produce 101).

What a beautiful person she is. I have absolutely no regret since May 2014.

My biggest regret is that I didn't do enough to protect her.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

160123 IG
r4XjNx.jpg
With her co-host.
dz3Dcg.jpg

Have you checked? Yougji appeared in Bubble Fighter Show today.

jaYbGQ.jpg
jm0OxG.jpg
N5pMpD.jpg
eapTi7.jpg
YMSGhm.jpg
QwsUj0.jpg
tNIDmC.jpg
ka2KZB.jpg

CEO Next Door E5 has also arrived yesterday.

She was seen with Shiyoon & Chaekyung on Produce 101 Show yesterday too.
yHuRvx.jpg
Q3d4NN.jpg
GnGOS6.jpg

Lastly, tomorrow is Youngji's Dream Team.
Ks1xLO.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

What had happened during this period when I was away?

Though I wasn't active in KH, I kept myself updated with all updates and videos.

I don't think I missed any but watched all things related to Youngji.

She is actively involved in variety shows and appears on TV now and then.

As we can see, she has been heavily promoted by DSP to prepare for days like now.

Moving forward to the future with Youngji, how do you want her to return as?

A solo? In another new group?

Appreciate share of thoughts but please, this is restricted to fans who stand by Youngji all the time.

My thought is divided.

I don't mind her returning as KARA member but on the other hand, I want the abusing to stop.

Lastly, and one thing which I wanted to mention long time ago,

I really appreciate Youngji's effort in promoting April and Shiyoon & Chaekyung (in Mnet Produce 101).

What a beautiful person she is. I have absolutely no regret since May 2014.

My biggest regret is that I didn't do enough to protect her.

Welcome back, please shower this tread with a lot of news of our Youngji :) 

I want her to return in new group, with Somin, Shiyoon & Chaekyung perhaps?

@EllenRegar

Thanks for the welcome. Sojin has left us forever, Yuji has sought another direction while Chaewon is realising her dreams now. Re-grouping the 4 into a new group is an option and a dream for most Baby Kara fans. It may work this way but I think it's extremely unlikely. However, I will accept whatever decision DSP plans for her. I just need the date on when she will return on stage to continue her dreams. While ago, we celebrated her 500 days. I want to see through another 500 days with her.

At last, 10 weeks after the recording, it has been broadcast this morning.

Here's Youngji's Dream Team.

PfHVm6.jpg

i5yR0y.jpg

BkUEG4.jpg

Qw8kvH.jpg

3WFJTZ.jpg

qGyUyS.jpg

9FjetD.jpg

WxiEqK.jpg

MPUVUt.jpg

A while ago when I watched her skating V app, she was so happy sweet playing with the spray, giving out sweets/presents to fans, she must have enjoyed herself by doing all (filming) by herself. Youngji is young but she is already making a lot of friends in her circle. Compared to when she debuted, she has matured and is learning fast, she will be ready when call upon by DSP. Actually I will love if DSP gives her a solo comeback. Whatever the result, the experience will does her well. At the end of the day, she is happy and I'm happy.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

There was another Periscope video today.

You can still watch it @ Youngji's Periscope.

Youngji on Finding Genius today.

Youngji for Moldir & Eastpak.

6TQVXL.jpg

plWkl2.jpg

How about a new group with 4 Youngji?

H92nR8.gif

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Youngji will be the special MC for APRIL Japan Fan Meet on 6th Mar.

SBS "Farm Hands" (Broadcast date is unknown at this moment)

xAvnrV.jpg

QBN4V3.jpg

KBS Lunar New Year Special "Bon Boon Olympic" (Recording on 160129, Broadcast on 160210)

z8318W.jpg

Periscope E2 (160127)

Nail TV

gxtb7w.jpg

wyyVNR.jpg

6k0Cy6.jpg

TKfNNO.jpg

Below are some articles taken from Allkpop on Youngji's appearance in SBS Finding Genius. (Video was shared yesterday.)

#1:

Singer Youngji, who has recently become a solo act by default after the rest of KARA left the agency, appeared on SBS's 'Discovering the Gifted' on January 27.

There, she was asked, "How do you feel about becoming solo after promoting as a group?" and she replied, "To tell the truth, this is my first broadcast after becoming solo. I am extremely nervous right now. However, I am trying to live diligently. Saying it like this sounds a bit off, but I will work hard. I hope you would watch over me."

We will, we will, no doubt! Fighting!

Allkpop

#2:

On SBS's January 27 airing of 'Discovering the Gifted,' Youngji discussed her love for sports, her role model, and how many children she would like to have in the future.

The MC remarked at Youngji, "We heard that you got first place doing the pull-up bar competition," and the idol answered with, "I did. Actually, I really enjoy sports." Youngji then went on to tell of a time when she hurt herself playing sports in her youth. She relayed, "I played sports a lot when I was young and there was a time when I injured myself. I wore glasses because of my bad eyesight, and one time, I broke my nose while playing soccer."

Youngji also revealed that her role model is Kim Ji Sun, and said, "I also want to have around four kids. I want my first to be a daughter, my second and third to be sons, and my fourth to be a daughter." The MCs joked, "It's not something that can be accomplished so easily."

Allkpop

In the program, Youngji also sent a video message to her parents. "I know you are very worried about me lately but I will do well and I hope you can pay a lot of attention to me. I love you." (My translation from a Chinese article.)

Just some words to Youngji, "You still have us, my Dear."

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

160201 Twitter

kIOzWz.jpg

This is what and why I am sticking with Youngji.

Be it Rainbow, April or Produce101, she is so lovely supportive.

She does not need any reminder (or for some, "instruction") and never fails to lend her support.

It comes naturally from the bottom of her heart.

She is such a nice little girl, simple and true.

Youngji is making a lot of appearances in variety shows currently but I hope she can add MC-ing into the list.

Good if it comes true and my advice for her is to continue working on her vocal and keeping herself fit.

When it is time (to come back), she will be in the best shape to thrill us all.

KARA reunion? Let me be honest, Youngji comeback is the top top priority.

There is nothing (in this community) that I want to exchange it for.

Even now after disbandment, it still pains to see Youngji.. (Sympathy to her haters because they are in need of love.)

It is farewell to the rest and everyone because it is time to make up for our poor maknae.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2