[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

@red4summer

Though I haven't much of an idea of what's going on in the larger fandom, all I've got to say is thank you from the bottom of my heart for constantly putting up 0G content. She's just such a warm, compassionate, loving, adorable, cute, charming girl who brings happiness to everyone she meets. And she deserves all the love we could possibly give her and then some. Honestly it hurts me so much that people could hate on a girl like Youngji.

I guess the only thing we can do is make sure that our support and love for her is the loudest instead of any negativity or hate that antis spew.

• Like 1

More from yesterday. :wub:

7Rgxn5.jpgqtHUkU.jpg

AjTivj.jpgZabcwi.jpg

rnLz97.jpgmzc6SL.jpg

PUpdDK.jpggqHy1L.jpg

gEdC48.jpgGAADei.jpg

For those who understand Chinese, I don't usually share links but you can check out my Dailymotion account.

Today, I found chinese subtitles for Wednesday Food Talk and Get It Beauty.

I'll upload them one by one when my upload limit is reset. (I have uploaded both with Chi already. :))

CEO Next Door E11

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

We need fancams on Youngji. Though it was about April, I want to know how the audience received her.

Of course, I want to hear it myself, the interaction between 0G and April sisters.

KponEi.jpg

M1fpaH.jpg

t3BKOU.jpg

5qLfNW.jpg

qsPZmM.jpg

ndVQt3.jpg

ACU3j2.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

160306 Periscope Update

*Can I check? Is there anyone who has problem with 0G Periscope? It always says "No broadcasts in the last 24 hours". Why? Only me? (It used to be ok.)

160307 IG Update

pItGGi.jpg

Her breakfast in Japan this morning and then left for Korea after greeting her fans.

9NUyCw.png

zYesQS.jpg <- LOLOL

1FNSFC.png

NfgnnG.png

eHl7sM.png

818ewx.png

S4C1Xb.jpg

QlyiB7.png

LYbxUK.png

3hrx0h.png

4ysP3l.png

BqmiqR.png

wdRH88.png

eKdLhB.png

H9EsMb.png

For fans who respect Youngji, we can see that she treats her fans well, just like friends. You can always see her communicating with her fans, be it talking, waving etc in fancams. Every time we see her, she looks shy and cute but that is her real character. She doesn't wear or need a mask. She is living her life to the fullest but yet there are some who can't simply accept her, give her "names" and disregard her. The following fancam was taken when she departed from Korea on 5/3 and you can see what I meant. (If you have followed Youngji since day 1, this is nothing new but a known fact.)

Ok, more from April's fanmeet.

ozlRqD.jpg

RiVBH5.jpg

xHAOgN.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

@amirultekpi79

IDK, April should have some other activities, probably doing some TV shows etc.

It's best to seek all opportunities to reach out to the fans in Japan ASAP. I'm sure DSP will see to it.

Regarding that shout, I mentioned before in this thread (back in 2014) that there were a lot of things go on (outside Karaholic).

This fandom is long divided. It isn't the same anymore since 2014.

Everything I once painted how beautiful this fandom was has vanished.

• Like 2

My translation for 160307 IG

Let's get started (breakfast), it is delicious.

But where is the scrambled eggs earlier on?

Where did my scrambled eggs go?

LOL, she is so adorable.

Youngji had 2 outfits yesterday but so far, I can only find one which showed the other outfit (below).

It was the one which Youngji shared in her IG.

G5qEtA.jpg

1Wluwf.jpg

u49Q7T.jpg

L6OsUJ.jpg

oZWV1f.jpg

DWqcWR.jpg

iCC8p6.jpg

2oUmre.jpg

iy1V1z.jpg

IDK, maybe Japan loves Youngji more.

I hope Youngji will return one day soon to promote her own fanmeet. "Heart Heart"

YZKj3f.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

"I Love You", Youngji's version (I need the full fancam. TT)

ZTMoqp.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnYzDrzEBe/

I need more of this babe..

kEFitv.jpg

QZPMMi.jpg

JjwI0G.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnXz1IzEO_/

Youngji introduction at 04:10

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

@red4summer Thanks so much as always for all 0G updates. She looked soooooo beautiful in that pink dress at the fanmeet. Like a Fairy Tale princess (*^^*) ♥

Youngji back in SK 160307 :

https://t.co/0YCj4ZgE0O

Cr. To TeamF4 for retweeting and @0G_WISDOM for originally sharing.

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 1

@PKKamilia1

Thanks for the video.

If you want, you can embed the video in this forum.

If you don't know how to, just click the "Quote" button and examine how I did it here. :)

Looking at the video, you bet this is what always happened between 0G and her fans.

I don't understand what they were talking but I can hear and understand the laughter in the background.

They are definitely enjoying each other's company.

Seriously, if I have a friend who is like Youngji, I'll sure tease her a lot and make her run errands for me (in a fun way). LOL

She looks so adorable and is so kind-hearted.

Please remains cheerful. I miss you.

• Like 2

@PKKamilia1Thanks for the video.If you want, you can embed the video in this forum.If you don't know how to, just click the "Quote" button and examine how I did it here. :) Looking at the video, you bet this is what always happened between 0G and her fans.I don't understand what they were talking but I can hear and understand the laughter in the background.They are definitely enjoying each other's company.Seriously, if I have a friend who is like Youngji, I'll sure tease her a lot and make her run errands for me (in a fun way). LOLShe looks so adorable and is so kind-hearted.Please remains cheerful. I miss you.

Welcome! But really No thanks necessary, it is a always a real pleasure to share whatever I can with this awesome community. ^_^

The video is actually hosted on Daum cafe, so I'm not sure how to embed that link. I tried to look through more reply options but couldn't find more embed options (could be because I'm on an Android phone, maybe I'll try later via PC). But thank you for embedding a youtube version of it. (^o^)丿

I totally get the same vibe from the video as you, she's just such a cool and good person to be around, I really wish that one day I get to meet her, even if only for a fleeting moment that allows me to thank her in person for all the joy she brings every time she meets her fans (or anyone to be honest, all her industry seniors love her as far as I can tell). Hard working; mature in her thoughtfulness and actions, yet just soooo adorable!

Wish her the very best, and I hope that she never loses her bubbly cheerfulness. Our sweet cute Vitamin Youngji ^_^

Edited by PKKamilia1
Do not quote media, please! :)
  • Like 1

It isn't funny! I waited till midnight but OnStyle didn't upload yesterday episode.

I checked before I left home this morning and it still wasn't there.

And when I checked just now, the video is up. :facepalm: (I'll upload when I get home this evening.)

160309 Lee Hanui IG

GQ2CwU.jpg

To continue from before..

What level of fan service was Youngji at? It was intense.

I'm certain if no one stops her or the situation permits, all videocams will run out of battery. LOL

@PKKamilia1

Forgot to mention, next time when quoting, remember to remove all images, videos etc, or edit accordingly.

If we're to meet 0G one day, we can do nothing (unless we know a common language) but smile at each other.

And.. I'll probably walk up and introduce myself and claim that I deserve a hug. Heehee

Watched some April V Apps recently and I reaffirm my prime priority if I'm to visit Seoul, that is to visit DSP building.

Imagine I can actually come to the company and touch the walls.

Most may disbelieve but I'm really attached to it. It has given me so many memories. It indirectly makes me who I am today.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

O.O That is a fanservice level only 0G can demonstrate. lol

She often says that the happiest part of the Idol life for her is when she feels the love of her fans, and these videos really show how much she cares! It always amazes me just how humble, sweet and friendly she really is. 0G

Still I'm not quite sure how she'd handle the demand for a hug though. LOL

• Like 1

Youngji will be cast in a tvN drama (또 오해영). She will be in a love-line with Kwon Soohyun.

bauEhK.png

Hn8fNg.png

*I'll share more if the Korean articles are translated. 1, 2

Another fancam when 0G returned from Japan

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

More..

(1)

Allkpop translation of the drama news.

DSP Media has confirmed that Youngji will be joining the cast of upcoming tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

Youngji will be playing the role of Yoon Ahn Na, a straightforward 20-year old who works various part-time jobs just to spend the money on food and enjoyment! A representative of tvN also revealed, "Youngji's bright and spontaneous personality on variety shows left a very strong impression. Combining Ahn Na's ambitious personality and Youngji's lovable, positive synergy has resulted in an incredible character, so please look forward to it."

The upcoming drama will be Youngji' first dip in the world of small screen acting! She has previously played a leading role in web-drama 'Alchemist' with good reviews.

'Oh Hae Young Again' will air some time in May!

Allkpop

(2)

Besides, Youngji will be mc-ing KBS Beauty Bible, along with Jessica.

E1 broadcast should be in early April.

rPfESu.jpg

(3)

Youngji will also be involved in MBC Every1 "Very Private TV".

It will start on 22/3.

1, 2, 3

(4)

CEO Next Door E12

(5)

Close-up of Youngji introduction @ "The First Fairy Tale"

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4