[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

They don't look exactly the same but they do have some resemblance.

I've to admit that Youngji does look like Seungyeon in some photos.

Whether it's disbandment or resting, it doesn't really bother me.

Whatever plan they may or may not have, I'm not thinking of Kara coming back now.

I want Youngji to return of all things and it isn't happening at this moment.

However, to a certain extent, I would consider this "not disbanded" unfair on Youngji.

(Since this is Kara forum, I shall not comment further.)

160727 Youngji IG/Weibo (Continued)

6F5RUu.jpg

EwZX3E.jpg

160727 yerang.choi1 IG

gfcqDl.jpg

160727 God's Voice

• Like 3

They don't look exactly the same but they do have some resemblance.

I've to admit that Youngji does look like Seungyeon in some photos.

Whether it's disbandment or resting, it doesn't really bother me.

Whatever plan they may or may not have, I'm not thinking of Kara coming back now.

I want Youngji to return of all things and it isn't happening at this moment.

However, to a certain extent, I would consider this "not disbanded" unfair on Youngji.

(Since this is Kara forum, I shall not comment further.)

Current situation really not really well for YoungJi. But Kara was her dream, this dream was fulfilled. I think YoungJi at all not against to continue performances in group, even after some break. Yes, YoungJi was the hostage of desires of her senior colleagues from group. She has most lost from this situation. However, she has received many dividends from Kara earlier. I mean popularity. Though Kara has perhaps received even more dividends from YoungJi. YoungJi has got to group which was not at popularity peak at all. Rather even in the fading state.  

I had liked the moment on rewarding of Kara on Show Champion (August, 2014), for the song Mamma Mia. Where YoungJi has received (from other participants) a victorious cup with which she has danced all song. It looked symbolically as if old residents of group recognized YoungJi contribution to return of Kara to top in advance.  

0_c3eb7_ac2029c9_L.jpg

But now DSP seems does everything possible that this "break" wasn't reflected in YoungJi negatively, and on the contrary, has done it good.
  • Like 1

I woke up this morning, downloaded "The Capable Ones" and I found her (finally)!!!!!!

Youngji will appear in next week episode!!!!!! (Hopefully a few more.)

Tt9snF.jpg

uTUaew.jpg

On the other hand, "One Night Food Trip", we still need to wait for a couple of weeks.

This week, new guests appeared but no Youngji.

@Eugene Machinarchy

I can't be direct with what I've in mind but I understand what you meant and totally agree with it. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

For me the most important part about the members saying that KARA is on hiatus, instead of having disbanded, is the fact that they all as a result keep in close (closer?) touch than would be thought of if they truly had gone their separate ways. It also means that Youngji can look to her unnies for help/guidance in the same way as she's done since her debut.

In essence, the thing that warms my heart the most is that the relationship dynamic among all of them remains the same even as they venture into uncharted waters; chasing personal dreams and ambitions that they've always wanted to chase.

Still, with regards to Youngji and DSP, the thing that I also want the most right now is her solo comeback. It feels so long overdue by now to be honest.

• Like 1

With kid

160731 hamggum IG

FJePiy.jpg

The date at "Coffee Terior" today.

160801 Youngji IG

FHKrmO.jpg

Or if you've not, watch it at V Live. (Subtitles are available.)

(I'm not going to upload V Live anymore because they're always being removed.)

Fantaken

lcLihX.jpg

sVl9Fi.jpg

AiCc0Y.jpg

gFWpZC.jpg

qi5jRv.jpg

zbvtcX.jpg

omzMfX.jpg

WafyHT.jpg

CbnGvK.jpg

vqQhvn.jpg

tW45yK.jpg

iwX6o9.jpg

vOKHnV.jpg

Look what you'll get when 0G received 300k hearts.

gueUAb.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

(I hope I have summarized correctly below.)

The chosen lucky 5 fans will have the opportunity to watch a movie with 0G on 13/8.

I believe the event will be on V Live too. More information can be found on 0G Facebook.

160805 Youngji IG/FB

mDht3X.jpg

IDK but if you are to catch a movie with your idol, do you (your eyes) spend most of the time on the big screen or on your idol face (or even her/his back view)? Heehee

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=358#

I have so understood, this vote for "the best actress-idol". 

I had even had a dilemma as Nana and YoungJi participate in vote at the same time :-) However, it is possible to vote for both that I also have made. Uee is in the lead in general, it is a classmate of Nana and the current leader of After School. But Uee was never my sympathy.
  • Like 1

The Korean fans have given such here gift for YoungJi :-)

The arrangement of this poster is curious: Hapjeong station on the line of the subway No. 6 (brown). On No. 6 there is also an Eungam station near which Coffee Terior is located. It is interesting why the poster is placed not on Eungam? Perhaps because the Hapjeong station is also transfer station with the line of the subway No. 2 (light green). And to reach Eungam, usually at first go to lines of the subway No. 2 (for example from the old city or the region of Gangnam), doing change on Hapjeong. 

Though YoungJi, it seems, almost doesn't go by the subway now :-) There was a moment on the show "Idol Intern King" where YoungJi and Sohyun went to an aquarium. By the way, just on the line of the subway No. 2, but in absolutely other end of Seoul (in the southeast). Then YoungJi has still told that it lives near Sincheon metro station now (on the line of the subway No. 2, in one stop from an aquarium too). Maybe sometimes goes by the subway to cafe to parents? :-)

0_c6531_6b2dbbe9_L.jpg  

0_c6530_656a36af_L.jpg  

0_c652f_91c97400_L.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 2

Finally, today is the last broadcast for "The Ultimate Voice".

I will upload later but I will split over 24 hours as today was 150min long.

160815 DSP Twitter

160814-15 Youngji IG

9IE7eE.jpg

dkDXw6.jpg

IqNmbJ.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Youngji took to Instagram to thank everyone.

160816 Youngji IG

fM5Nwv.jpg

If you have watched over her closely, you can tell that she has made quite a number of celebrity friends during this "hiatus".

Some may stress that it was only for the shows but how about those interactions outside the recording studios?

Like most, I'm still waiting for her to appear in "Running Man" and "Law Of The Jungle".

To be frank, I still can't believe that she was not selected to go to Mongolia?!

Alright, "The Ultimate Voice" last episode is done.

AND and finally, the current guests for "One Night Food Trip" are coming to an end this week.

For the next few weeks, it'll be Youngji!

ftPVh4.jpg

vbRAer.jpg

OEnRH1.jpg

Below are the YouTube Links, if above is not working for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-HbLUEiIOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Nej5k7B8U

Ok, tomorrow I will upload her appearance in "Get it beauty".

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2