[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Youngji attended HERA Seoul Fashion Week Yohanix today.

161021 0G IG & Facebook + Press

tL8iHe.jpg
fpqZa1.jpg
QVy4zK.jpg
vRsuZF.jpg
Y4SemH.jpg
uE0LfO.jpg
fewwiI.jpg
OFmdkW.jpg
eioRlW.jpg
jJQ4e7.jpg
Sj7byj.jpg
pzZur6.jpg
lP5uSn.jpg
LjdeDD.jpg

161021 kkari0G Twitter + F4YOUNGJI Twitter + 0G_Wisdom Twitter + ebibikara Twitter
d3He3C.jpg
qffHfS.jpg
EoWo5n.jpg
Jlt63f.jpg
ryPaBF.jpg
zeflZa.jpg
0dAbkN.jpg
RiiUeA.jpg

Lastly, it appeared that 0G will appear in next week "My Ear's Candy".

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

161022 Youngji IG
BCmh1W.jpg

OG watched Jisook V Live.  "Heart Heart"

161021 Youngji IG

mFYfrN.jpg

0G attended Seoul Fashion Week with Woori & Jaekyung. "Heart Heart"
j3OJ5w.jpg

Ok, here's my point.

[where's the spoiler option?]

It is always "Youngji & Rainbow", "Youngji with Baby Kara", "Youngji with April" but..)

I better not say it and I'm truly disappointed.

Give me a Youngji-only forum and I'll spill all out. :angry:

[/where's the spoiler option?]

And if you know Chinese, here's 0G cut in Sukira.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

0G's quote of the day, "Today is 1-day-2-Youngji Day". LOL
Ok, they're "Talk Show Taxi" & "Kiss The Radio". I'll share the links when they're available later.
161025 0G Facebook

1xzvcy.jpg

ve3pS2.jpg

English subs for "My Ear's Candy" E9
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B50Gsv2UQ_6pX1hBelBnQW0yRUE/view

Previews for E10

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Below are all on 0G's "1-Day-2-Youngji Day".

161025 Youngji IG + kbshongkira IG + j.s_lim IG + 0Gflower Twitter + DISK611 Twitter + metaldws1 Twitter
Reporting for "Kiss The Radio".
0WtM1G.jpg
m8wln1.jpg
zbaDx5.jpg
nD47Lo.jpg
MzECqF.jpg
ib8mUo.jpgGGvk2K.jpg

Recording
i4tRxb.jpg
Mda6MZ.jpg
Lrhzs3.jpg
TAoiBh.jpg
Gf0UyS.jpg
A4rvMV.jpg
K1IMI1.jpg
a6Uqi3.jpg

njJ6qg.jpg

After Work
Y3N6py.jpg
tUchbY.jpg
G31zsk.jpg
dNLmcf.jpg
vXdkIl.jpg
TmpPDv.jpg
0qxxN4.jpg
Only shared yesterday, 0G with the dog trainer (from yesterday "Talk Show Taxi").
qfHMYE.jpg

Lastly, a "heart heart" from our girl, Youngji.

Hg8hDz.jpg

A Happy Happy 800 days on 25th Oct 2016 (since debut).

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

0G & sister and 0G & "brother".

Though 0G's sister uploaded an old image, she congratulated her younger sister on her 800th days.

As for Jeongmin, he mentioned his little "sister" whom he hasn't met for a while.

161025 hrsong.hur IG + h2j IG

FMkjsU.jpg

nKxWpb.jpg

Here is the full Sukira.

Edited by red4summer

My visit "Coffee Terior" last week.  
Actually we with the wife were in this cafe already four times: two times in the previous visit to Korea (in May), and two times last week. The first time we have visited "Coffee Terior" only because of YoungJi. But there was a wish to come back because of local cheese pie, hot chocolate and latte: they the best of all that we tried to find in Seoul in other coffee houses :-)

Of course it would be pleasant to see YoungJi alive. But so far we weren't lucky. Though we also not too tried: always came in the afternoon during the lunchtime. And according to mother of YoungJi, YoungJi comes to cafe generally in the evenings (1-2 times a week, aren't more often). But in the evening to us was laziness to go there: "Coffee Terior" is in the area of Yeokchon-Dong, it is the northeast suburb of Seoul. The area is almost not of interest to tourists. Though we have taken a walk there: it was interesting, than there lives usual Seoul.

As far as has understood the last time, the cafe are going to do some repair (and inside, and from a facade).

0_b7af7_9d546ebd_XL.jpg

0_b7ae4_65007466_XL.jpg

0_b7ae5_128cf49a_XL.jpg

0_b7ae8_a02bc7f3_XL.jpg

0_b7aec_66da9d10_XL.jpg

0_b7aed_487a00a2_XL.jpg

0_b7aee_f5942609_XL.jpg

0_b7aef_4c58cafe_XL.jpg

0_b7af6_8986f68b_XL.jpg

0_b7af5_a285e2c_XL.jpg

0_b7ae1_b1b96b8f_XL.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:
My visit "Coffee Terior" last week.  
Actually we with the wife were in this cafe already four times: two times in the previous visit to Korea (in May), and two times last week. The first time we have visited "Coffee Terior" only because of YoungJi. But there was a wish to come back because of local cheese pie, hot chocolate and latte: they the best of all that we tried to find in Seoul in other coffee houses :-)

Of course it would be pleasant to see YoungJi alive. But so far we weren't lucky. Though we also not too tried: always came in the afternoon during the lunchtime. And according to mother of YoungJi, YoungJi comes to cafe generally in the evenings (1-2 times a week, aren't more often). But in the evening to us was laziness to go there: "Coffee Terior" is in the area of Yeokchon-Dong, it is the northeast suburb of Seoul. The area is almost not of interest to tourists. Though we have taken a walk there: it was interesting, than there lives usual Seoul.

As far as has understood the last time, the cafe are going to do some repair (and inside, and from a facade).

Wow, amazing! It looks like a really pleasant cafe. Her parents seem so proud of her :) 

Just now, flamestalker said:

Wow, amazing! It looks like a really pleasant cafe. Her parents seem so proud of her :) 

Yes, this very cozy family cafe. Of course is in it far more pleasantly, than in most of network (franchisees) of cafe. And their kitchen is surprising to taste. Similar taste came across to us only in other family cafe in Spain. 

Yes, parents very much are proud of YoungJi. It is noticeable at once.

• Like 1

Just now, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Yes, this very cozy family cafe. Of course is in it far more pleasantly, than in most of network (franchisees) of cafe. And their kitchen is surprising to taste. Similar taste came across to us only in other family cafe in Spain. 

How many times do you visit Korea?! I would still like to go one day.. 

I will definitely have to go visit there. 

I studied in Spain last year, so I know exactly the type of cafes you are talking about! 

Just now, flamestalker said:

How many times do you visit Korea?! I would still like to go one day.. 

I will definitely have to go visit there. 

I studied in Spain last year, so I know exactly the type of cafes you are talking about! 

We visited South Korea three times (in April, 2015, and two times this year). My wife is engaged in professional cosmetics (Japanese and Korean) therefore these trips are partially connected also with its business. Combination pleasant with useful :-) It is a pity that my business with South Korea isn't crossed in any way)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, flamestalker said:

8 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Imagine if her parents were Jiyoung biased. :lol:

I'm hoping that any KARA reunion includes Youngji. Kamilia need Youngji too!!!!

Thanks @Eugene Machinarchyfor all your posts. It's great to see new members still arriving, and doing so much to help Kamilia.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, ilovekaramorethanthebeatles said:

'm hoping that any KARA reunion includes Youngji. Kamilia need Youngji too!!!!

It seems to me that if there is a reunion, then it will be the last quartet. They will write down one, there can be two a mini-album, approximately as it was made by Fin.K.L in 2005. But as well as Fin.K.L, Kara will seriously not move ahead on television and to give many concerts. They will just maintain the image, and the personal pits. It is of course minus for YoungJi which such option is uninviting. I hope DSP it will be determined with its future and will cease to keep in hover.

One was waiting at exit 5 while the other appeared at exit 3?!

I don't get it, they weren't supposed to meet in the end?

Well, I was a little bit disappointed.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2016 at 6:06 AM, Eugene Machinarchy said:

I wonder if our photobook is in the pile of books over there or if Youngji has it with her still xD

So Youngji recording for a EBS show yesterday and I read that it'll air on 10/11.
161027-28 0G IG + DAM Naver Blog + miinzeee IG + 99.dong.hwy IG + switch_yeoni IG
w3MLho.jpg

mvPse1.jpg

ca5tNs.png

4aUcVd.jpg

WLa5b9.jpg

PTmKVK.jpg

Fancam

Wishing everyone happy weekends ahead
161028 0G Facebook

6 hours ago, flamestalker said:

Is it possible to spoiler some of the pics and keep the main ones visible in future?? Lots of scrolling.. thanks :D 

My purpose is to "force" everyone to look at the pictures and I mentioned before the reason why I didn't use spoiler here is because pretty images shouldn't be hiding in spoiler.

However, I understand where you are coming from. No problem, I'll try to use spoiler but please advise me on how to find the spoiler option in the current editor? I wish there're more options. Nowadays, it's really difficult to make a post. I still prefer the previous basic editor which comes without the automated embedding etc.

• Like 1

On 27.10.2016 at 8:54 PM, red4summer said:

One was waiting at exit 5 while the other appeared at exit 3?!

I don't get it, they weren't supposed to meet in the end?

Well, I was a little bit disappointed.

It is the Hakdong metro station next to DSP building: to go 5 minutes a slow step. Our hotel was closer to the neighboring station Nonhyeon, but we several times passed by Hakdong, from all directions. 

Youngji has come from the building of DSP and waited for him at the exit No. 5. The guy has gone down through an exit No. 3, but hasn't reached an exit No. 5 literally of 20-30 meters. It is amusing. For certain all this was according to the scenario.

0_b7c7c_67f039b6_L.jpg

exit No. 5.

0_b7c79_f9d78748_L.jpg

exit No. 3

Funny, but when photographed it, on the building behind an exit No. 3, did photographing of a wedding :-)

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy