[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

13 hours ago, red4summer said:

My purpose is to "force" everyone to look at the pictures and I mentioned before the reason why I didn't use spoiler here is because pretty images shouldn't be hiding in spoiler.

However, I understand where you are coming from. No problem, I'll try to use spoiler but please advise me on how to find the spoiler option in the current editor? I wish there're more options. Nowadays, it's really difficult to make a post. I still prefer the previous basic editor which comes without the automated embedding etc.

Ah, you're right. We'll need to get the spoiler feature back. Yea, please be patient with us, we've been figuring things out ourselves to be honest. Another forum I'm on has more options on this editor and I'll see what we can do to get the features in. Thanks for hanging around, red. 

When Kasper walked in, I was surprised. (Happy)

When 0G addressed her "unnie", I looked back on the days when 0G was the youngest in Kara. (Sad)

I missed the days when she called out "unnie" here and there, I want it to be back. May it come true, soon..

161031 Youngji on V Live (with Kasper at the end)

mxrw5d.jpg
ab4hN2.jpgrm5CCx.jpgqiGV7T.jpg
tvKBsu.jpg
tDLTth.jpg

Missed out this yesterday.

161031 Youngji IG

Ge8s3P.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Go to Naver for subs (& give hearts) but currently only (temp) Chinese subs are available. I'll watch again when more details subs are uploaded.

Today's broadcast with Kasper was unexpected but lovely. Poor Kasper, she even suggested to buy instead.

Back to Youngji, she didn't seem chubby today. Heehee

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, red4summer said:

Back to Youngji, she didn't seem chubby today. Heehee

It can be the special program on phone (and shot obviously with phone), which automatically corrects the image. Constantly use the similar YoungJi program (and many stars of K-Pop) at photography of themselves. For video such program exists too.

@Eugene Machinarchy

Is it? But I hope it is due to her self-maintenance. Today, she went mountain biking.

161101 Youngji IG

HOBrCs.jpg

Apparently, 0G did a message for Be ICON.

According to my "sources", Youngji's next variety show appearance is MBC Future Diary on Thu but if you have seen this show before, you know that we shouldn't expect a lot of minutes on 0G. I may not even able to upload it because just 2 weeks ago Dailymotion blocked my video (for another group) minutes after I uploaded it. :( IDK, maybe I'll try again for 0G.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, red4summer said:

No idea who she is but it's "Youngji meets Youngji". :)

This is the Korean singer who is also called Youngji. They are confused sometimes because of a lonely name :-)

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Young_Jee 

Now she is called by Young Jee, but earlier she was called Young Ji.

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 1

One more YoungJi - a sight of Seoul :-)

One of cafe of dal.komm network. It is remarkable the fact that in it there passed the first Korean fan meeting of YoungJi, in June of this year. This cafe is located around Digital Media City (the East of Seoul) is the new and modern complex attracting various digital and media companies, also here hold various exhibitions, concerts and etc. It seemed in this area one of Kara concerts, during promotion of Mamma Mia in 2014. By the way, the cafe is located in only three stops, from the Eungam metro station (the 6th line) on which "Coffee Terior" and the house of parents of YoungJi is located.

Unfortunately, in the cafe there is no memory about the fan meeting. We hoped at least for photos YoungJi. The choice of cafe is clear - it very spacious (most more that it saw in dal.komm network) and easily could contain required 100 fans who were lucky to buy tickets. YoungJi hasn't told lies about windows - they really big)) And here kitchen here so-so. What else to wait from network cafe? In "Coffee Terior" the kitchen is much better.

0_b7c3c_3b11dab8_L.jpg

0_b7c3e_c7133089_L.jpg

0_b7c3f_57169d51_L.jpg

0_b7c40_4c95af6_L.jpg

0_b7c46_3e97c17_L.jpg

0_b7c42_b281db2c_L.jpg

Here it would be desirable to see the photo YoungJi.

JSOD2f.jpg

Video: Nice To See You 1st Fan Meeting

0_b7d2b_ac203dac_L.jpg

On this square (near cafe) Kara acted in 2014 with Mamma Mia. Video: KARA - Mamma Mia, Music Core 2014.09.06.

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 2

Message from 0G, "be happy & don't fall sick."

161107 0G IG
cEZRkb.jpg
She recorded for MLT but why I can't find her episode? Any help?
161106 byeonggeon.lee IG
hfQ3Rt.jpg
Recorded for "House Cook Master Baek" today.
Or0nEr.png

Lucky fans.

161106 nanunansimsimeda IG
R2rpzh.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Eugene Machinarchy, let me continue with those from press etc.

Youngji attended K League Awards Ceremony early today.

This was uploaded when 0G was on her way to the award venue.

161108 0G Facebook Video

2RTZTf.jpgzGKK8p.jpg

161108 OG IG

rxryqj.jpg

kQwJOv.jpg
MplOo6.jpg
6GFrb7.jpg
EiULhv.jpg
Ngzvae.jpg
3h8JW7.jpg
vTsGNk.jpg
rfMyCE.jpg
ArKMNG.jpg
ex0qgw.jpg
k6kBRb.jpg
AiMNWI.jpg
IICUFW.jpg
rw3ULN.jpg
mmr22H.jpg

JDqLnX.jpg

As updated by Eugene Machinarchy, 0G did Periscope yesterday.

Below is the video uploaded.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Nothing new today.

The following fancams were on 0G when she arrived for (and departed after) K League Awards Ceremony 2 days ago.

She is still so active in front of the fans. :)

Coming next Tuesday, "House Cook Master Baek".

I won't upload today's "Future Diary" because it is going to be taken down anyway. :(

But I will upload today's "EBS Humanity Busking" if I can find it.  Good night, guys.

161110 DSP Twitter, 0G Facebook

ideZ60.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

On "Phantom Singer", I will be uploading soon.

(Wait a minute, was 0G appearing in E1? I didn't see her at all.  In that case, I won't be uploading E1.)

161111 0G Facebook

Rdinxv.jpg

Tomorrow on MLT.

K16sr5.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1