[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

It is definitely not sure, but this Saturday (12/17/2016) have to act as K.A.R.D & YoungJi on "Dal.komm concert". The name is loud, but actually this performance in one of Dal.komm cafe. Probably in the same where YoungJi had in the summer the first Korean fan meeting, cafe around Digital Media City.  

I wrote about this cafe earlier:

• Like 2

I don't think that YoungJi will be included in group on a constant basis. YoungJi deserves bigger :-)  That is this trump can be used also in other DSP projects.
But YoungJi has provided very powerful start for K.A.R.D. As has attracted to group of own fans and Kamilia. At least a half of the current support, is her merit. At the same time her participation was minimum, and she hasn't overshadowed other participants: good work of DSP.

In too time it was joyful to see YoungJi and Somin together on the stage. They had to be together in Kara, but Somin wasn't lucky. 
On the other hand, Somin after all was lucky with the agency: seldom to whom allow to debut three times. Puretty, April, and now K.A.R.D.
Jiwoo is so similar to Kwon Sohyun (from 4Minute) that when Jiwoo near YoungJi, me begins to seem that this revival of Chamsonyeo  :lol:

• Like 1

161219 FIESTAR's Cao Lu, f(x)'s Luna & Heo Youngji to join E Channel new food variety show 'Strong Girls', will be airing in Jan,2017. Also Park Boram and Giant Pink. 

Again a show with food? YoungJi likely is at the same time happy and unhappy: it is possible to eat well, but excess weight is again gained :-) On a photo at her just such look: what? again it is necessary to eat?)

echannel_official Instagram:

C0BtaxAVQAAllC2.jpg

C0BtYj3VIAAa4oy.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks @Eugene Machinarchy for the updates, you made it easy for everyone.
Ok, below are all the videos.

161219 SBS Scene Stealer

161217 Periscope Live

161216 JTBC Phantom Singer

161213 KARD Melon Greeting with subtitles

161211 Jukebus

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

It appears and more than two years later, many fans of Somin can't forgive to YoungJi a victory in Kara Project. And the fact that now YoungJi acts as the show stopper for K.A.R.D., thoroughly maddens them (fans of Somin). They even begin to pretend that YoungJi has no to K.A.R.D. in general any relation.  
It is heavy to me to understand such reaction.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, perdien said:

So she won't appear anymore for KARD activity? Does it mean she is being used just for her fans? Now I know why many kamilias hate DSP.

Equally well it is possible to accuse DSP that they haven't included YoungJi in all songs of a solo album Goo Hara :-)

K.A.R.D at the moment not the YoungJi group. But participates in their predebut, for a publicity move and involvement of fans. It is the normal course from DSP, so constantly all do: the famous actors help to rise to the younger or less famous colleagues.

Still it is unknown whether YoungJi will participate in further activity of K.A.R.D. DSP has solved nothing with this group yet, they only investigate reaction of public to the mixed group.

• Like 1

Pomegranate challenge???
161221 0G IG

Z0mFtZ.jpg

More from "EChannel Strong Girls"
161220-21 Echannel Facebook & IG + better_me_lulu IG

cfj6OM.jpg

nx8HGQ.jpg

GkJSkQ.jpg

mhRxbA.jpg

mVf1AX.jpg

Efmu9f.jpg

92C7Fp.jpg

"Don't Bullshit" from Yohanix
161221 yohanix_yohankim IG

G5yWGz.jpg

Filming for MBC "Dr. Go"???

161217 조용환 Facebook

geJAmC.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Equally well it is possible to accuse DSP that they haven't included YoungJi in all songs of a solo album Goo Hara :-)

K.A.R.D at the moment not the YoungJi group. But participates in their predebut, for a publicity move and involvement of fans. It is the normal course from DSP, so constantly all do: the famous actors help to rise to the younger or less famous colleagues.

Still it is unknown whether YoungJi will participate in further activity of K.A.R.D. DSP has solved nothing with this group yet, they only investigate reaction of public to the mixed group.

Well DSP always say an empty promises with debuting Youngji soon. KARA already disband for more than 10 months and Youngji still doesn't have a solo debut until now. But I think for her own sake, she better off from KARD. I read on some tweet that Somin fans are ignoring Youngji. Fans nowadays are scary thing. lol

1 hour ago, perdien said:

Well DSP always say an empty promises with debuting Youngji soon. KARA already disband for more than 10 months and Youngji still doesn't have a solo debut until now. But I think for her own sake, she better off from KARD. I read on some tweet that Somin fans are ignoring Youngji. Fans nowadays are scary thing. lol

Nobody promised a solo debut to her. 
Actually YoungJi now the hostage of the suspended situation with Kara: the group is really not disbanded, and in the frozen state. With hopes for a possibility of return when Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara play enough with individual activity. Though it can do and doesn't happen. There is no definiteness. I hope DSP will resolve this issue next year.  

About admirers of Somin I wrote it above: 

Actually such it is a little (on the general background of admirers of K.A.R.D). 
Though I don't want YoungJi in K.A.R.D the constant participant too, but not because of admirers of Somin. Just this group obviously not a limit of dreams for YoungJi.

• Like 2

Ah right, I read that from Gyuri's statement. I really hope for KARA return. But with all this uncertainty although DSP didn't promise for her solo debut but it promise to promote Youngji better right? And the answer to that is KARD. I don't know if I should be happy or frustated for Youngji.

1 hour ago, perdien said:

Ah right, I read that from Gyuri's statement. I really hope for KARA return. But with all this uncertainty although DSP didn't promise for her solo debut but it promise to promote Youngji better right? And the answer to that is KARD. I don't know if I should be happy or frustated for Youngji.

There were still statements of Seungyeon and YoungJi :-)

DSP now very well promote YoungJi as the participant of a TV show. She has a busy schedule. Finally, exactly of a TV show there is a most part of popularity in Korea. Besides YoungJi acts in TV-series. 

For YoungJi together with K.A.R.D to be good too, it is a cross publicity move. All the time on a look and it is good YoungJi. Let's be hopes that in new year of DSP prepares for her something special!

• Like 2