[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

She cut her hair (short). :cry:

But man, whatever she does, I'll go along with her. :)

161228 0G IG + Periscope

QjXA4r.jpg

2ha4PA.jpgzI0GS6.jpgoNUGV3.jpg

VL4bhS.jpgwGgJrF.jpgqJnBIr.jpg

161228 EChannel Facebook Video

wWRhkY.jpg
lH2Xs8.jpg
O8T9Cq.jpg
4O4nMw.jpg
Hx2bH3.jpg

"Scene Stealer" this week is postponed because of "Gayo Daejun"? Not sure but hope for "Dr. Go" tomorrow.

Check back here late tomorrow.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

"Youngji Valentine Fan Meeting 2017 ~SWEET TIME~". 

By YoungJi the fan meeting in Japan will carry out. It will take place on February 18 for St. Valentine's Day.

YoungJi and Isogai Simon(The Japanese singer) will work together on YoungJi Fanns meeting on Valentine's Day. The venue - Tokyo's Shinagawa City Hall. It near that place where YoungJi carried out the first Japanese fan meeting("Nice To See U") in the summer.

LoYuCN.jpg

The photo of a performance YoungJi and April on summer the fan meeting of YoungJi "Nice To See U".
I won't be surprised that DSP will send to K.A.R.D there: such publicity move won't prevent group, and YoungJi already habitually to pull for itself younger :)

4 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

"Youngji Valentine Fan Meeting 2017 ~SWEET TIME~". 

I won't be surprised that DSP will send to K.A.R.D there: such publicity move won't prevent group, and YoungJi already habitually to pull for itself younger :)

Well I hope not. Last night someone upload edited version of this MV (without Youngji) with description : it's just for fun & curiosity :angry::angry:. The uploader then erase the vid after fans (incl. me) dislike and comment that it was disrespectful and rude :curse:. So, for me : enough with this, please focus on her in her own fan meeting.

• Like 1

Bitter disappointed with how things go since Kara disbanded but on the other hand, I should show more appreciation with how Youngji has progressed since Kara Project. She was training and moving around, and eventually she landed in DSP, a company that debuted her and made her dream came true. I owe DSP for many many beautiful memories and 0G story is one. Hence I always show my gratitude to DSP, in all ways possible but it is usually not understood by fans but I am not really bothered. I still hope for 0G opportunities from DSP, so for me, Valentine Fanmeeting in Japan, it is another great 0G event to look forward. :thumbup1:

I fell out with (some) fans (and friends) from Kara fandom because of 0G but I do not regret a single thing at all. It woke me up and 0G is now the only reason why red is still breathing in Karaholic. :)

161229 0G IG
A6WS9Z.jpg

161229 "Strong Girls" Facebook Video
uyPJbK.jpg
S9lOcv.jpg
NEjMt2.jpg
mlsOrD.jpg
Bp8HDz.jpg
yfcWbn.jpg
RzrZ1S.jpg
BRgOXu.jpg
TbAo98.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, red4summer said:

Bitter disappointed with how things go since Kara disbanded but on the other hand, I should show more appreciation with how Youngji has progressed since Kara Project. She was training and moving around, and eventually she landed in DSP, a company that debuted her and made her dream came true. I owe DSP for many many beautiful memories and 0G story is one. Hence I always show my gratitude to DSP, in all ways possible but it is usually not understood by fans but I am not really bothered. I still hope for 0G opportunities from DSP, so for me, Valentine Fanmeeting in Japan, it is another great 0G event to look forward. :thumbup1:

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

if anybody here know how to buy Youngji Valentine Fan Meeting for international fans, please let me know :)

23 hours ago, EllenRegar said:

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

if anybody here know how to buy Youngji Valentine Fan Meeting for international fans, please let me know :)

According to the website, tickets will open to FC members first. Public purchase, if any, will only be announced at a later date. I will keep an update if I know more details.
Another observation, 0G will have a special collaboration stage with Simon Isogai, composer of some Kara (Japanese) songs. :)

She went to YB concert with friend today.

161230 0G IG

smk73f.jpg

I don't use Instagram but I know there is this feature called "like".

It is just like her Weibo (which I follow), her followers are relatively high and love to leave comments whenever possible!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Thank you for your information Red, i really want to go to that FM

2 hours ago, red4summer said:

I don't use Instagram but I know there is this feature called "like".

It is just like her Weibo (which I follow), her followers are relatively high and love to leave comments whenever possible!

Yes, and sunbaenim who follow her ig (like joon park, navi, dindin) sometimes give :thumbup1:  and leave comment too :D

Happy New Year 2017 to everyone who loves Kara as a 7-member group.

Wishing all who recognize and support Youngji from Day 1,

good health to your loved ones and you.

In addition, let's look forward to 2017 with Youngji. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Greeting from "Strong Girls".

161231 EChannel Facebook Video

5Yw0j9.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, red4summer said:

Happy New Year 2017 to everyone who loves Kara as a 7-member group.

Wishing all who recognize and support Youngji from Day 1,

good health to your loved ones and you.

In addition, let's look forward to 2017 with Youngji. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year :gemhappy:

• Like 2

Partying on New Year, probably at Gookju's newly opened bar (restaurant).
OG sent a flower stand for the grand opening yesterday. (See below)
170101 chayeonjung IG Video

Ul19YF.jpg
161231 gookju IG
OxYibV.jpg

With friend, took on 30th Dec when she attended YB concert.
161231 yhc7506 IG
DjX61N.jpg

• Like 1