[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

YoungJi rap compilation "Cupid" song.    

Though YoungJi not the rapper, turned out at her not bad. Such, exciting and sexual loud whisper :-)

I already saw this video earlier, just it has again appeared at my recommendations on youtube. Has solved will share. And thanks to that person who has done work on compilation of all rap parties YoungJi of the song "Cupid".

• Like 1

Article in hot-korea.net about the fan meeting of YoungJi

In Japanese. Briefly: in article the fan meeting is described and that on him was. There were various games and competitions for admirers. YoungJi has sung in total eight songs (from them 7 songs Kara). Her duet with the Japanese musician of Simon Isogai is separately mentioned. It appears, cooperation of YoungJi and Isogai has been conceived even in the summer, on previous the fan meeting. Together they sang songs "Orion" and "Bye Bye Happy Days!". Besides, Isogai has promised to write the new song, especially for YoungJi. 

I will remind, Simon Isogai - the composer and the author of songs of Kara: "Orion", "Bye Bye Happy Days!", "Winter Magic", "Ima, Okuritai 'Arigatu'"

"Sunshine Miracle" YoungJi sang encore and as has understood only at this moment to admirers it was allowed to take freely a photo and video. Therefore we most likely won't see other videos with the fan meeting.

170218_0063.jpg

YoungJi and Simon Isogai.

170218_0057.jpg
  • Like 1

YoungJi on Julien Kang(French-Korean actor) instagram for C Time "Beauty Academy". 
Julien Kang will take part in the third episode of "Beauty Academy", as the guest.  
YoungJi funny turned out on this photo :-)

C5VAWphVYAEgDxr.jpg

170224 Facebook Photos - Beauty Academy Recording. Together with YoungJi.

C5XkydRVUAATPe7.jpg

C5Xkyc7UkAApYjg.jpg

YoungJi on the next shootings of the show "Strong Girls".

kSmNfMXdKDI.jpg

• Like 1

Recorded for "Happy Together" today.

170225 Newsen + theOtakunist17 Twitter + metaldws1 Twitter + kkari0G Twitter + YoungJiHur_Info Twitter + F4YOUNGJI Twitter + 0Gflower Twitter
 lE6Z7a.jpg
Q12lhi.jpg
xCS0xU.jpg
ATELwD.jpg
xrEIep.jpg
K3IWTO.jpg
y6Rzbw.jpg
aCyiOF.jpg
jxA2YR.jpg
TGJdjE.jpg
uNKSaX.jpg
3NAdnA.jpg
Tnoukr.jpg
lrt3UR.jpg
A6vIMg.jpg
xqd1sX.jpg
1Tp0tf.jpg
GoS1I0.jpg
sRGd6H.jpg
lWcq9z.jpg
kDGy10.jpg
FGT8S8.jpg
Z71S1m.jpg
UTI1Ff.jpg
Bik7O8.jpg
YYoGw5.jpg
WGlkEf.jpg
jAGWFC.jpg
YlqEq8.jpg
zu0r1d.jpg

DxRbr2.jpg
iQunvt.jpg

'Good night"

170225 Youngji IG

RppSHl.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

On 2/19/2017 at 9:39 AM, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Fan videos from YoungJi fanmiting. 

On video YoungJi sings the song "Sunshine Miracle". The Fanmiting has been divided into two parts therefore YoungJi sings "Sunshine Miracle" twice (in red, it seems an encore). Then YoungJi took a selfie together with the hall then hasn't sustained and has burst into tears before all fans. It is touching  :cry:

I was there (the second/evening show), and it was touching :touched:

The whole show was great, and i'm was soo happy to see her on stage again, and duets with Simon Isogai :gemhyper:.

During the second game, my seat number actually was chosen (i didn't know, but person next to me told me), but since i can't speak japanese or korean, I turn down the opportunity and ask the staff to skip my number :lol:. Seeing her singing and dancing live on stage and walk in front of me is enough for me :wow1:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EllenRegar said:

I was there (the second/evening show), and it was touching :touched:

The whole show was great, and i'm was soo happy to see her on stage again, and duets with Simon Isogai :gemhyper:.

During the second game, my seat number actually was chosen (i didn't know, but person next to me told me), but since i can't speak japanese or korean, I turn down the opportunity and ask the staff to skip my number :lol:. Seeing her singing and dancing live on stage and walk in front of me is enough for me :wow1:

Cool!  
You went to Japan only because of YoungJi? :-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Cool!  
You went to Japan only because of YoungJi? :-)

Yup, first I want to attend her fanmeeting and second, it's winter so i want to experience snow ( i lived in indonesia, only 2 seasons in here). There was also Sakura Matsuri in Kawazu and Miura (outside Tokyo) so I went there too.   

3 hours ago, red4summer said:

@EllenRegar

So you did attend. :) But what?! You gave out the chance to go on stage to meet Youngji in close-up?! Serious?! Not a bit of regret now?! LOL

Little bit regret yes LOL. I know she can speak english but i'm not sure about her interpreter lady, so i gave up :lol:.

i meet her in close up when she hand out the postcard to fans in the end of the show. So pretty and milky skin :inluv:.  I said i'm fans from indonesia and it took me 7 hours to fly from Jakarta to Tokyo to meet her :D . She said thank you for coming, and when i said "Fighting, Youngji-ya" she replied with "FIGHTING" :determined:

Such a happy and cute kid :D:D:D, really really wish to see her back on stage again

• Like 3