[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

4 hours ago, EllenRegar said:

Yup, first I want to attend her fanmeeting and second, it's winter so i want to experience snow ( i lived in indonesia, only 2 seasons in here). There was also Sakura Matsuri in Kawazu and Miura (outside Tokyo) so I went there too.   

You real fan of YoungJi! Personally I for visit of Japan (or Korea) need several reasons :-) And hardly I began to do in time specially under date the fan meeting. But if has incidentally coincided, then likely we with the wife would visit the fan meeting) Though I don't know Japanese and Korean too. And English my very weak.

We were in Japan in the winter (December) and in the fall (October). Now we want to go in the spring, in April. I don't know whether it will turn out in this to year. 
We prefer to go in the winter to those countries where soft winter (for example Spain). As we have in Moscow a winter too long, cold, dirty and tiresome))

• Like 2

Youngji confesses her love for actor Lee Dong Wook on 'Happy Together'.

The upcoming episode of 'Happy Together 3' on March 2 will be featuring former KARA member Youngji, who confessed her love for actor Lee Dong Wook, a good friend in real life!

"I would marry Lee Dong Wook," she exclaimed after watching tvN drama 'Goblin', causing much alarm in the studio. She added, "He is quite handsome," unable to hide her emotions.

The singer mentioned that the had actor told her, "Let's talk again when you're past 25 years old". Hearing this, the MCs replied, "24 years old that's old enough for you to graduate college."  Youngji then fantasized, saying, "Well my mother did give birth to me when she was 24 years old so..." causing laughter again.

She also added, "Honestly, Lee Dong Wook does have his reaper side of him."

You can catch the episode on March 2!

Fans of JackJi drink soothing :-) Though sympathies of YoungJi for Lee Dong Wook were noticeable in Roommate)

C5zGbnCUwAASRWz.jpg

• Like 2

@EllenRegar
Nice and I realized I'm not as dedicated as you. I meant I won't fly out just to meet my idol, it's a complicated matter. T.T

170227-28 0G IG
ovkjFJ.jpg
sEqwXV.jpg
vPiPqL.jpg
ZXpQ9m.jpg

It'll be late so I think I won't be uploading the 3 shows tonight. (I would probably return in the morning.)
In addition, due to Dailymotion limit, I won't be able to upload all too.

I fainted myself, today is only 1st March.
bT3OF0.jpg
ZZQZ8P.jpg

wOo8Cf.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, red4summer said:

@EllenRegar
Nice and I realized I'm not as dedicated as you. I meant I won't fly out just to meet my idol, it's a complicated matter. T.T

As fans, we all love her in our special way, right ? :gemcheer: You @red4summer and @Eugene Machinarchy  by always updating this thread and me by flying 7 hours to attend her fanmeeting :lol::lol::lol: . Hope someday you guys can meet her in person too :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EllenRegar said:

As fans, we all love her in our special way, right ? :gemcheer: You @red4summer and @Eugene Machinarchy  by always updating this thread and me by flying 7 hours to attend her fanmeeting :lol::lol::lol: . Hope someday you guys can meet her in person too :)

We with the wife hope to find somehow YoungJi in "Coffee Terior" :-) 
Mother of YoungJi said that YoungJi most often happens there in the evening on the days off. In the following arrival we will try to visit cafe several times at this time. There very tasty feed with that: cocoa and cheese-honey pie :-)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

We with the wife hope to find somehow YoungJi in "Coffee Terior" :-) 
Mother of YoungJi said that YoungJi most often happens there in the evening on the days off. In the following arrival we will try to visit cafe several times at this time. There very tasty feed with that: cocoa and cheese-honey pie :-)

Whoaa thanks for the tips, i will visit coffee terior again when i'm in Seoul.   

• Like 1

@EllenRegar
I met Kara5 once and that was my most memorable experience.
Let's hope it'll be soon (with 0G) but the best option is to ambush at Coffee Terior. (But again, I need to fly to Seoul.)

0G for some fashion and cosmetics.

170301 c.routine IG + 170302 0G IG

TB7i2W.jpg
uAyTOn.jpg

• Like 3

170302 Mnet I Can See Your Voice (Youngji)

170302 KBS Happy Together (Youngji) - It will be subbed by KShowOnline in these 2 days.

Too bad, I can't find "Beauty Academy" but I will keep trying.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

On 02.03.2017 at 4:03 AM, EllenRegar said:

Whoaa thanks for the tips, i will visit coffee terior again when i'm in Seoul.   

After that it is possible to go on foot to the south from the Eungam subway (there is "Coffee Terior") along the small small river of Bulgwangcheon :-) This small river it is similar to Cheonggyecheon Stream in the center of Seoul. 
Along Bulgwangcheon it is possible to reach Digital Media City: in Media City there is a Dal.Komm Coffee, where YoungJi has carried out by the first Korean fan meeting last summer. 
Also there on the square between buildings hold concerts, Kara acted with Mamma Mia there in 2014.

Bulgwangcheon. Look from the Eungam subway:

0_b7c31_ed306741_XXXL.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 1