[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

She reminded everyone earlier today to catch tvN "Men Who Leapt Through Time" which has just ended. Wait for my upload..

170414 0G IG & FB

00UEiL.jpg
3yYhWn.jpg
AajWLo.jpg
xrAEko.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Spoiler

i'm not good with my words but this just means so much to red.
i mentioned broadly it a few times, begged and prayed for it until i started to doubt myself but out of nowhere a wish just became reality.
"seungyeon and youngji", they appeared to have reignited my kamilia heart (faith) again.
no matter what i do outside this fandom right now, red started with kara.

sometimes, i really hope that everyone could go back a few years, started all over and made all memories beautiful again. sigh..

• Like 1

We with the wife have arrived from Busan to Seoul yesterday. Have gone in the evening to walk on Myeongdong Shopping Street. The wife has come to look at earrings in Clue shop. And there she has seen necklace the advertized YoungJi :-)

0_b9e27_687a2de3_L.jpg

0_b9e29_47907ae0_XL.jpg

0_b9e2a_dafd1536_XL.jpg

We haven't bought it since the wife doesn't like silver)

As usual, sellers were surprised to the fact that we know who such YoungJi and Kara :-)

0_b9e2c_7165165c_XL.jpg

0_b9e2b_85e3274c_XL.jpg

We didn't visit any locations with YoungJi or Kara yet. All this in plans at the end of this week :-)

• Like 2

I seem somehow mentioned that my wife is engaged in professional cosmetics. It is one of the reasons of our frequent visits to Korea and Japan (for me as a holiday though I all the same work remotely).

YoungJi advertized the "The saga of xiu" brand recently. This Korean brand has quite recently appeared even in the market of Korea as earlier she intended generally only for China. My wife didn't know about her, and has become interested after she has seen that advertizing with YoungJi. The wife has tried and remained delighted :-) She has bought still small (trial) lot for the clients in Moscow)    

We have told sellers these are brands ("The saga of xiu") as we have learned about her. Through YoungJi. As usual, sellers were surprised again to the fact that their actors are known outside Korea and Japan :-) 

But one of sellers has told that he isn't surprised with this fact since YoungJi is considered at them a promotion star :wub:

0_b9fcc_2dc48c7d_L.jpg

0_b9fcd_bfaa0e6b_L.jpg

• Like 3

Coffee Terior today. 
We were during a lunch. YoungJi wasn't, as usual :-) There was mother of YoungJi, we have handed her gifts) 

If we have time, we will arrive to this cafe still tomorrow. We have strongly broken a schedule since in the middle of the week we were ill couple of days (have caught a cold).

0_b9fbd_2a370b1a_XL.jpg

0_b9fb5_e3cc11c4_XL.jpg

• Like 3