[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

It is amusing because I long time didn't pay attention to Kara. Even on Kara Project. 

I watched the show Roommate because of Nana(Orange Caramel), but I hadn't liked the first season. If Nana has left a show, I wouldn't begin to watch the second season. But she remained and I have decided to continue to watch her there. It was successful combination of circumstances because it has allowed me to see YoungJi :-) 

As Orange Caramel was my favorite band then, the show Hitmaker was directly a balm for the soul: YoungJi and Lizzy rolled into one :-) And then still there were interactions with Raina.

tumblr_ngy5lo90jL1qmlc53o2_500.gif

• Like 2

20 hours ago, EllenRegar said:

:cry:

0G asked, "Did you try Google Drive?" Red uploaded in there too. If it still fails, do let Red know. He'll find another way to share. :)

4Le1Ju.jpg

100 pages, we came a long way and we did it. TT

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Watch: Heo Young Ji, Jeon Jiyoon, And Song Ji Eun Face Off On “Singing Battle”

On the May 5 episode of “Singing Battle,” a few girl group seniors and juniors reunited for an exciting competition.

Heo Young Ji first competed against comedian Boom with “My Ear’s Candy,” originally by Baek Ji Young and featuring 2PM’s Taecyeon. Heo Young Ji’s sweet voice led to her victory over the comedian with a score of eleven over two.

Heo-Young-Ji-Jeon-Jiyoon-Song-Ji-Eun.jpg

• Like 2