[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Shadow Singer E5

Since "Ranking Show 123" uploads are always taken down without fail, I shall not upload it anymore. (However, I may attempt tomorrow late late night after my upload limit is reset.) BTW, Youngji isn't appearing in E3. (I don't see her in next week preview.)

Below are my caps from E2.

9qYdVd.jpg
IFIxcx.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Jisook on the popular variety show "Shadow Singer" (from creators of "King of Masked Singer"). Jisook doesn't sing itself, it only represents singing. On this show behind the scenes unknown performers sing, and on stage they are visually performed by popular singers and idols. Sense of a show in singing assessment, under the influence of visual execution :-)

YoungJi constantly participates in this show in estimated group of discussion. I think her it was pleasant to see Jisook again, especially both of them have a solo debut soon.

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 2

allkpop: KARA's Youngji teases for her solo debut with 'Memory Clock'

Youngji of KARA is getting ready for her solo debut.

On August 15, DSP Media released a teaser image for Youngji's first solo release ''Memory Clock''. Based on the teaser, it looks like Youngji is going for a soft, angelic concept for what it seems to be ballad track. 

Youngji will be officially making her solo debut on August 25. Stay tuned. 

youngji_1502811468_Screen_Shot_2017-08-1

• Like 2