[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

soompi: Heo Young Ji Releases Beautiful Teaser Image And Confirms Solo Debut Date.

KARA member Heo Young Ji will be making her debut as a solo artist very soon!

t was previously relayed that Heo Young Ji is preparing for her solo debut, and it was confirmed on August 16 by her agency DSP media that she will be making a solo debut. The title of her new release translates literally to “Memory Clock.”

A teaser image of the singer with a sentimental atmosphere was also released, making fans curious as to what type of music she’ll be releasing. Her new release is due out on August 25.

#허영지 #추억시계 2017.08.25
COMING UP#허영지 #HurYoungji #추억시계 #20170825 pic.twitter.com/u8VxsT1LQY

— DSPmedia (@official_DSP) August 15, 2017

Are you excited for Heo Young Ji’s solo?

heo-young-ji2.jpg

• Like 2

officiallykmusic: KARA’s Heo YoungJi will be making her solo debut!

KARA‘s Heo Young Ji will be making her solo debut soon!

Her company, DSP Media, have revealed that Young Ji will be making a solo debut, showing her uniqueness in the music industry. She has been preparing for her solo debut for some time and is aiming for an August debut! She definitely has been preparing quite hard for this and will soon be filming her music video.

She first joined KARA three years ago and debut with ‘Day&Night‘. She has made many appearances over the years and DSP Media confirms that this solo debut will show a different side to her. She won’t be showing her bright and happy side that people have seen previously.

DGU2Ql9VYAAT0Io.jpg

• Like 2

Today three-year anniversary of release sixth Korean mini-album Kara, "Day & Night". And also lead single "Mamma Mia". Behind authorship and producing of Duble Sidekick.

DHcMwT_UQAAEUBi.jpg

"Mamma Mia" my favourite composition at Kara. And one of favourite in K-Pop. Though I have paid to her not at once attention since I specially didn't listen to the Kara song. But here participation of YoungJi has helped to draw my attention :-) 

DHcKRXUVoAAc6xk.jpg

• Like 2