[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Cho Sunghwan (Leebangwonsadan - music_container_ceo_lbws) IG Update +TRANS

DIErxHnUMAAi070.jpg

DIErxHkU0AAlx31.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Composer Oh Sunghee (Oh Seobang) IG Update +TRANS

DIGAf-BVoAA30nO.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitarist Kwak Muho (who also participate in Youngji's song) IG Update +TRANS

DIE_CFfVYAEQC6V.jpg

Shim Hyungjun (MV Director for Memory Clock) IG Update +TRANS

DIGFl76VwAANxvs.jpg

• Like 2

Posted Today, 05:17 AM

YoungJi V-LIVE cap. 

The physical album "Memory Clock" has been released by very-very limited circulation. Only five disks which will be received in a random way by the fans chosen by YoungJi.  Probably it will be on the fan meeting today.

VLIVE - http://www.vlive.tv/video/39350.

DIEKjvfUQAA4xqt.jpg

DIEKjvfUIAA_Gbj.jpg

DIELhKsUIAAYN2m.jpg

Other photos under a spoiler.

Spoiler

DIEKjvhU0AAgyE_.jpg

DIEI3ZRUQAANKe_.jpg

DIELlVeUMAAx0uR.jpg

DIELkX5VYAAh9H9.jpg

DIEI3WGUMAIIxDf.jpg

• Like 2

officiallykmusic: Hur Young Ji finally makes her solo debut with ‘Memory Clock’.

Are you ready for a train of emotions? Well it is about to make a stop at your heart with this track! Hur Young Ji has finally made her solo debut with ‘Memory Clock‘. Let’s just say, Young Ji has presented a beautiful music video to the fans. So, check it out below!

First, fans are already hit with so many emotions. Young Ji‘s vocals are on point and is so soothing and beautiful to listen to. It is filled with so much emotion that will touch your heart. It is the kind of track that has a beautiful introduction and it will surely keep you hooked to the very end. She has done an amazing job with her solo track, showing a side that fans don’t really side: her sensitive and soft side.

On top of that, ‘Memory Clock‘ is described as a song to cheer up those who are tired. It just becomes so much better once the beats and drums enter in as the bass. It really enhances and bring in her warm lyrics. The short piano section is so smooth, allowing people to appreciate just how well composed this track is.

Young Ji has done an incredible job for her solo debut and fans can’t help but continue to fall for her lovely charms. So, be sure to check out the music video above! What did you think about ‘Memory Clock‘? Let us know in the comments below!

maxresdefault-5-1.jpg?resize=1000%2C600

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Many idols can have contract restrictions for such "advertising" of other actor. However, it does not cancel the fact that YoungJi almost always tries to give all some support. Probably DSP are loyal in this plan :-) 

It's interesting to me who will publicly support YoungJi from Kara? Lately it was done only by Seungyeon. I don't wait for it from Hara at all if she doesn't see in it any dividends for herself :-) But I would like to see it from Gyuri. 

I can't say my thoughts in this forum but Youngji has no one, just DSP and the very few of us.

Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos from her fanmeeting this evening.

I love and hate the last photo (above). Love, because she knows she still has us. Hate, because I will always remember how much she has been hurt.

• Like 1

As always thanks for sharing all the pics/info, I can't like them all because of the limit or whatever and I tend to just look at a bunch of posts as once XD

Is her solo digital only or something? I tried looking for it physically on some online stores but couldn't find it.

7 hours ago, Ann Lianna said:

It's so a pity that all Kara has publicly ignored a solo debut of Youngji. Even Seungyeon. It so upsets((

I remember seeing Seungyeon liking Youngji's solo teaser picture like around 10 days ago on her instagram.

Edited by shiris
  • Like 1

Just now, shiris said:

As always thanks for sharing all the pics/info, I can't like them all because of the limit or whatever and I tend to just look at a bunch of posts as once XD

Is her solo digital only or something? I tried looking for it physically on some online stores but couldn't find it.

I remember seeing Seungyeon liking Youngji's solo teaser picture like around 10 days ago on her instagram.

It's only a digital single. Real promotion won't be, only on radio and it is possible on some shows. Five physical albums have been also made, YoungJi has presented them to five chosen fans on the fan meeting.

Funny, but fans have made the whole list (table), from the moment of the first teaser. There it is shown who like put YoungJi or did a repost and the comment. Seungyeon is really mentioned on the first teaser.

• Like 3

Just now, Eugene Machinarchy said:

It's only a digital single. Real promotion won't be, only on radio and it is possible on some shows. Five physical albums have been also made, YoungJi has presented them to five chosen fans on the fan meeting.

Funny, but fans have made the whole list (table), from the moment of the first teaser. There it is shown who like put YoungJi or did a repost and the comment. Seungyeon is really mentioned on the first teaser.

oh, lucky chosen fans :gemhappy:. I guess I'll have to get it digitally then, just found it on google music.

ah that's funny, I didn't know about the fans making a whole list :hihi:

• Like 2

Just now, shiris said:

oh, lucky chosen fans :gemhappy:. I guess I'll have to get it digitally then, just found it on google music.

ah that's funny, I didn't know about the fans making a whole list :hihi:

I have bought this single two times: on Google Play Music and iTunes Store :-) By the way, the single isn't by the name of YoungJi since her name is written on Korean there. It is necessary to write the name 'Memory Clock'.

I don't treat very seriously likes and reposts: there can be many reasons why someone didn't do public support. Finally many people not constantly verify the accounts in social nets, many don't do it for weeks) Finally we know that at least YoungJi and Seungyeon communicate with each other outside social nets. I think/hope that Kara-4 has given to YoungJi support, but not public: via phone or a messenger.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

Do you have the list? Or are you able to share the link? And, KARD Matthew reposted too.

For me, the probable reason of not showing publicly is not to displease the majority of their fans who aren't supportive of 0G.

If I think from their point of view, I may understand but it tells me a lot too.

I may be wrong but it doesn't matter and I don't care too because 0G has been wronged in the first place by their fans.

Edited: Many years ago, I was reminded (in this forum) that one doesn't need to prove to the world about relationship with the other.
Yes, I agree but if one goes to the extreme to show otherwise, it says a lot too.

Edited by red4summer

51 minutes ago, red4summer said:

Do you have the list? Or are you able to share the link? And, KARD Matthew reposted too.

For me, the probable reason of not showing publicly is not to displease the majority of their fans who aren't supportive of 0G.

If I think from their point of view, I may understand but it tells me a lot too.

I may be wrong but it doesn't matter and I don't care too because 0G has been wronged in the first place by their fans.

Edited: Many years ago, I was reminded (in this forum) that one doesn't need to prove to the world about relationship with the other.
Yes, I agree but if one goes to the extreme to show otherwise, it says a lot too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104H1tfWWSboKyQJr737EggCxmR7d7D6aRJ9BlGjd3og/edit#gid=0 

KARD supported YoungJi anyway, except for Jiwoo. Jiwoo seems even doesn't follow IG YoungJi any more, at least fans discussed it.

I don't think that Gyuri, Seungyeon or Hara care for it very much, otherwise they constantly would hold a big distance (from YoungJi), but it doesn't occur. Yes, now they have moved away, but not from YoungJi, and all have moved away from each other approximately equally. And they approximately equally don't render support each other in social nets) Eventually they weren't not the best friends, and only fellow workers. Yes, it in many cases has turned into friendship, but this friendship is based first of all on the general work, and without the general work it is difficult to this friendship to proceed. But they try. Especially it is surprising that YoungJi and Seungyeon find time for a meeting out of any official actions, just go to the movies)

• Like 3