[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

allkpop: Youngji and Killagramz flood the studio of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' with their positive energy.

Rapper Killagramz and singer Youngji made an appearance on 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' on September 1 and flooded the studio with their positive personalities.

During the interview session, Youngji stole DJ Choi Hwa Jung's heart with her bright smile and earnest talk. Choi Hwa Jung complimented Youngji by saying, "I think you're really nice. You seem to have a bright personality. Are you normally like that?" Youngji replied, "I don't think I necessarily have a bright personality, but I still hope people are able to receive a sense of healing when they see me. When I'm stressed, I like to go for a drive."

Killagramz also displayed his positive attitude and bright personality on the show as whenever music came on, he would move his body to the tune without losing a smile. Choi Hwa Jung told the rapper that his smile suits him well during the show. 

Also on the show, Youngji introduced and promoted her latest single "Memory Clock" to listeners. She said, "I wrote my story to fit the season of autumn. I would like to recommend it to anyone who wishes to go on a memory vacation or be soaked with emotions."

youngji-choi-hwa-jung.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allkpop: Youngji reveals she's on a strict diet to lose weight

Youngji talked about her weight loss on the September 1 airing of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'.

The idol star revealed, "I'm currently working hard on my diet. I exercised hard and was able to lose about 4kgs (~9lbs) compared to when I was promoting for KARA. On top of losing weight, I think I've also developed muscles."

Currently, Youngji is in promotions for her 1st solo single 'Memory Clock'. 

youngji.jpg

• Like 2

It's a little details from air of radio. 

"Youngji drama is from JTBC 한 여름의 추억".  

On SBS of radio YoungJi has told that will act in the new drama. Details aren't enough. People write in twitter about this drama: a "2 episode drama from JTBC.. from news.. Actress Choi Kanghee, Yoo Jin-e is part of this drama too.. Youngji is filming for this drama". About cast: "Actress Choi Kanghee (main lead), Yoon Jin-yi,Son Soohyun, Actor Lee Joonhyuk (main lead), Lee Jaewon".

Youngji said she lost about 4kg more and now more focus to build her muscle (Choi Hwajeong's Power Time).

CHJ : how you relieve your stress?
YJ : I drive

170901 kkari0g Instagram, with YoungJi. 

DInIqkZUwAAfBBN.jpg
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:
It's a little details from air of radio. 

"Youngji drama is from JTBC 한 여름의 추억".  

On SBS of radio YoungJi has told that will act in the new drama. Details aren't enough. People write in twitter about this drama: a "2 episode drama from JTBC.. from news.. Actress Choi Kanghee, Yoo Jin-e is part of this drama too.. Youngji is filming for this drama". About cast: "Actress Choi Kanghee (main lead), Yoon Jin-yi,Son Soohyun, Actor Lee Joonhyuk (main lead), Lee Jaewon".

Everyday fine news about our darling Youngji !! :gemhappy::gemhappy::gemhyper::gemhappy::gemhappy:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

allkpop: Youngji reveals she's on a strict diet to lose weight

Youngji talked about her weight loss on the September 1 airing of 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'.

The idol star revealed, "I'm currently working hard on my diet. I exercised hard and was able to lose about 4kgs (~9lbs) compared to when I was promoting for KARA. On top of losing weight, I think I've also developed muscles."

Currently, Youngji is in promotions for her 1st solo single 'Memory Clock'. 

youngji.jpg

The dear baby of Youngji, it shouldn't torment itself with diets! :gemcry: We love her such what she is :geminluv:

• Like 1

5 Variety Show Love Lines That Left Us Wanting More Soompi article: https://www.soompi.c...how-love-lines/

Roommate-couple.png

Wang Jackson and Hur Young Ji

The two youngest members of “Roommate Season 2” got off to a bad start that didn’t really get better. They bickered and called each other up on every little thing so much so it almost seemed like they were siblings. One might find it hard to imagine them in a romantic relationship but the other members weren’t so convinced, suggesting the two get married as a means to diffuse new disagreements. Eventually the pair shared several sweet moments together that had fans hoping for a relationship off screen. They remembered each other’s birthdays, supported one another in their various dreams, and even cried on behalf of the other when things became emotional. For example, when Jackson’s parents came for a surprise visit, Young Ji seemed genuinely moved by her friend’s tears.

The pair also appeared on an episode of “Weekly Idol” while promoting their sub-units for variety music show “Hit Maker,” and both failed a lie detector test when they tried to deny having feelings for each other. It’s just a bit of fun but perhaps these two will appear somewhere together again for more of the chemistry fans seemed to love.

roommate-couple.gif

:gemhappy:

• Like 2