[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Heo Youngji's Instagram Update.

"Did u hear well Park Sohyun's Love Game??♡ Thank you to all fans who at my way out from work congratulated me (who) become 25 yo, pukyakya".

DSnMaubVAAAixwO.jpg

Melody Day Chahee's comment on Youngji's post:
"eonni, time is too fast... I become 23.... I think the time (I was/we were) in junior highschool just a few days ago"

DSn8XBGUMAg0Agy.jpg
  • Like 3

= Youngji Schedule 2018 =

(Jan)

- 3 = Live - SBS Power FM Park Sohyun's Love Game [7PM KST] *viewable radio*
- 6 = Broadcast - KBS2 Immortal Song [6:05 PM KST] 
- 10,17,24 = Park Sohyun's Love Game [Tentative] 
- 27&28 = Dance Entertainment Party Japan Event

Though there are not all her actions, about many actions we learn already a post factum.

SBS Power FM Park Sohyun's Love Game YoungJi Schedule: 

DSqauKgUQAAKRD1.jpg

DSqavKXV4AAvJDj.jpg
  • Like 2

180106 YoungJi on KBS2 Immortal Song - Festival. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-RY7hYMhU

YoungJi was in the lead in several rounds, but as a result has taken the second place. Song Younggyu is the final win, with 423 point. Shin Dongyeob said the different point only 1 point, means 422 Youngji song, Song Younggyu song - 423. Our congratulations, it's good result :-)

Youngji got praised from her cuteness, can showing well her charm as rep of 'dog', also her high note. And she continues to progress in the skills of singing.

Youngji said she was actually want to sing ballad. But this time she want to show a performance that suit with her bright image, give endorphin. It is a right choice since YoungJi is known for the bright and unusual image and cutie.

YoungJi for the first time sang and danced on the big stage, from the moment of Kara "pause". Has passed two years since then. YoungJi sang on the fan meetings (own and KARD), but it was the restricted audience.

"SDY = Isn't this your first time stand on the stage after a longtime?

Youngji = yes, this is also my first time singing on the stage alone, I thought this moment will never come, but everyone, its come...thank you".

DS2cbkvUQAEEf4R.jpg

DS2MsLNV4AA6kNj.jpg

DS2QdKFV4AATK27.jpg

• Like 2

allkpop: Youngji brings a 'Festival' to 'Immortal Song'!

Youngji brought a "Festival" to the January 6th installment of 'Immortal Song'.

On the 'Year of the Dog' special of the show, Youngji covered the legendary diva Uhm Jung Hwa's energetic, cheerful track "Festival". The idol singer puts her bright energy to the stage, and her steady vocals and adorable aegyo put the audience in a great mood.

Though Youngji managed to nab wins for 2 rounds, it was Song Young Kyu who took the final win with Lee Moon Se's "Living this Life". 

KARA-youngji.jpg

• Like 1

soompi: Heo Young Ji Wows The Audience And Fellow Singers With Performance Of “Festival” On “Immortal Songs”.

On January 6, KBS’s “Immortal Songs 2” held its New Year’s “Year of the Dog” special.

All the singers were invited from different years of the dog, from 1946 to 1994. Singers invited included Choi Song Hyun and Kim Yong Jin (1982), Lee Jung Seob (1946), Heo Young Ji (1994), Choi Byung Seo (1958), and Song Young Kyu (1970).

Kim Yong Jin took an early lead with 419 points, beating out Choi Song Hyun and Lee Jung Seob. Then Heo Young Ji wowed the audience with her energetic performance of “Festival” by Uhm Jung Hwa. In a pre-taped interview, she shared that she had considered doing a ballad but wanted to use her natural energy to give hope to the audience for the new year.

The young singer beat out Kim Yong Jin by a narrow margin and took the win with 422 points. She also beat out the next singer, Choi Byung Seo, taking two consecutive wins in a row.

Actor Song Young Kyu was the last to go, covering Lee Moon Sae’s “As You Live in This World,” and took the final victory over Heo Young Ji by a single point and a final score of 423.

heo-young-ji.png

• Like 2

Youngji 'festival' performance. 

some сomment on this video in Naver: 

+420,-31 = pretty.. she also can sing better than i thought..
- during babykara last stage, i thought she's lack on her singing skills but i was shocked watching her today's stage, hope you will do much much better in this year
+375,-27 = even when youngji in kara, she can do well on her own part or more than that and she's good at singing solo too
- its okay, it was refreshing
+311,-19 = heo youngji is pretty
+288,-18 = first, I like it bcs she's so bright. and cute
+254,-20 = pretty and cute.. she could sing better than I think.. (well she indeed has the skill, which is I think its the reason she became a member of kara..) but most of all, the song she chose is really suit with her the best..
+236,-15 = I only saw her acting, its new to see her singing, pretty~ 
+197,-16 = she's pretty and her singing ability is good too
+178,-12 = its really nice to see you on the stage, solo activities please
+165,-11 = heo youngji===
+128,-11 = it's fresh~hehe
+86,-6 = so pretty===
+86,-7 = like the first line of the song, be active and with a smile.
*the first line is "now lets smile, smile again"
+83,-3 = the last choreo is cute *like dog barking*

• Like 2