[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

allkpop: Actor Heo Jung Min asks former on-screen lover Youngji if she's happy with her boyfriend.

Heo Jung Min playfully responded to Youngji's dating news. 

On March 1, Youngji (25) confirmed that she's in a relationship with Guckkasten's Ha Hyun Woo (38). Following the news, Heo Jung Min shared a photo of alcoholic beverages via Instagram (like as if he's a heartbroken ex-boyfriend) and parodied the lyrics to G-Dragon's "That XX", captioning, "That XX, does have a lot more than me", and added, "Congrats. Now I'm finally free. Be happy. Please give lots of love to our Youngji~ But darn... He's a year older than me #Are you happy with him~~~"

Youngji and Heo Jung Min played lovers in hit tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again'. Following the production, Youngji revealed Heo Jung Min actually proposed to her, leading to dating rumors about the two.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/actor-heo-jung-min-asks-former-on-screen-lover-youngji-if-shes-happy-with-her-boyfriend

youngji.jpg

Youngji was mentioned during Heo Jungmin’s interview on yesterday’s episode of radio star.

• Like 2