[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

soompi: DSP Media To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters.

On December 21, DSP Media announced on their official website that they would be taking legal action to protect their artists.

Their full statement reads:

Hello, this is DSP Media. Thank you to all the fans who support and cheer on our artists.

Until now, our company has considered the malicious comments made by netizens against our artists to be another form of interest and affection towards them. When fans deliberately crossed the line, we thought of it as a form of affection towards the artist and a power trip to try and get their attention. We have also absorbed the criticism targeted at us when our employees try to stop this unreasonable behavior.

But recently our artists have been attacked online through crude and vulgar language, slander, and accusations of incidents without any proof. We recognize the severity of the situation and have been collecting evidence for many months. We have hired a legal representative and are preparing to take legal action.

After long consideration, DSP Media has submitted this evidence for investigation through a law firm to the Gangnam Police Station.

From now on, we will be issuing a strong legal response to behaviors like posting false and baseless statements about our artists, malicious comments, and slander. We would also like to state here that there will be no compromises or favorable arrangements made when it comes to these criminal behaviors.

We thank everyone who loves our artists and will do our best to monitor and respond quickly to protect them. Thank you.

DSP Media’s website currently lists the following artists at their agency: Oh Jong Hyuk, A-JAX, Heo Young Ji, APRIL, KARD, and Lee Hyun Joo.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1281717wpp/dsp-media-take-legal-action-malicious-commenters

d34e44c3f60d4149b9ae50c275a9d993.jpeg?s=

• Like 2

soompi: Heo YoungJi Opens Up About A Time She Was Bullied Over A Guy In School.

KARA member Heo Young Ji shared a painful memory from her school days during a recent appearance on a talk show.

On December 22, E Channel aired a special Christmas-themed talk show about first love, in which celebrity panelists of varying ages discussed real-life stories about teenage romance.

At one point during the show, Heo Young Ji remarked, “This is a painful memory for me, so I was debating whether I should tell this story or not. But I had this experience in the past where I wasn’t romantically interested in a certain guy, but it turned out that he liked me.”

“I had a group of friends that I hung out with,” she continued, “and the head of my clique liked that same guy. She found out that he liked me, and then they started bullying me.”

Heo Young Ji fought back her tears as she went on, “They really tormented me. I had a really tough time.”

The other panelists expressed their sympathy as she continued, “I think that the teenager [in this story] could have that kind of fear.”

Heo-Young-Ji-2.jpg

Heo-Young-Ji-3.jpg
Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

soompi: DSP Media To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters.

On December 21, DSP Media announced on their official website that they would be taking legal action to protect their artists.

Their full statement reads:

Hello, this is DSP Media. Thank you to all the fans who support and cheer on our artists.

Until now, our company has considered the malicious comments made by netizens against our artists to be another form of interest and affection towards them. When fans deliberately crossed the line, we thought of it as a form of affection towards the artist and a power trip to try and get their attention. We have also absorbed the criticism targeted at us when our employees try to stop this unreasonable behavior.

But recently our artists have been attacked online through crude and vulgar language, slander, and accusations of incidents without any proof. We recognize the severity of the situation and have been collecting evidence for many months. We have hired a legal representative and are preparing to take legal action.

After long consideration, DSP Media has submitted this evidence for investigation through a law firm to the Gangnam Police Station.

From now on, we will be issuing a strong legal response to behaviors like posting false and baseless statements about our artists, malicious comments, and slander. We would also like to state here that there will be no compromises or favorable arrangements made when it comes to these criminal behaviors.

We thank everyone who loves our artists and will do our best to monitor and respond quickly to protect them. Thank you.

DSP Media’s website currently lists the following artists at their agency: Oh Jong Hyuk, A-JAX, Heo Young Ji, APRIL, KARD, and Lee Hyun Joo.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1281717wpp/dsp-media-take-legal-action-malicious-commenters

d34e44c3f60d4149b9ae50c275a9d993.jpeg?s=

I hope DSP will manage to punish these stupid fools..

• Like 3

DSPmedia - @official_DSP twitter(181227) update with YoungJi

Trans 
Everyone! How have you been? 
The weather has become very cold💨 
Always be careful not to catch a cold, and not much (days) left in 2018 so everyone fighting!🎶✨ 
Youngji will cheer for you💕

DvZq_hGUYAA_k6g.jpg

DvZq_hGUUAA44H6.jpg

DvZq_hEVYAAqBbl.jpg

DvZq_hIU8AAJmL9.jpg

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 2