[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

allkpop: Youngji talks about a possible reunion with KARA in 'International bnt'.

Youngji opened up about her future plans in her interview with 'International bnt.'

Receiving an explosive response upon debuting with the popular idol group, Youngji is looking to advance her career appearing in numerous dramas and variety shows.  She shared how she liked to interact with fans through social media.  "I post a lot of photos hoping to share everything with my fans," she said so that they won't worry about her whereabouts.

Youngji also expressed her desires to work with Ji Chang Wook after watching him in 'Empress Ki,' noting his charismatic glance. 

The idol star didn't leave out her dear group KARA. She stated, "We discussed performing on stage together again someday. Until then, I would like to work hard and one day stand on stage with the rest of the members."  She also hinted that a new song is on the way, asking fans to wait a bit longer.

Towards the end of the interview, Youngji pointed out diva Uhm Jung Hwa as her role model, wishing to become a dynamic star like her.

youngji_1494874534_201705151047155592625

• Like 1