"when (I) feel like (I'm) alone in this world,
 one day (I) hear your voice is calling me"

*sorry not 'live'
"right, I think I'm enduring with (my) life for another day because of you"

DH-03mIVoAADfV7.jpg

DH-03_5UIAAlS4Q.jpg
Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 1

Youngji is someone who always gives her support whenever her friends are promoting.
Shiyoon, Boram & Yunyoung have shared, who else?

(I am not saying that those people must but this is my way of telling who are her real friends.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Just now, red4summer said:

Youngji is someone who always gives her support whenever her friends are promoting.
Shiyoon, Boram & Yunyoung have shared, who else?

(I am not saying that those people must but this is my way of telling who are her real friends.)

Many idols can have contract restrictions for such "advertising" of other actor. However, it does not cancel the fact that YoungJi almost always tries to give all some support. Probably DSP are loyal in this plan :-) 

It's interesting to me who will publicly support YoungJi from Kara? Lately it was done only by Seungyeon. I don't wait for it from Hara at all if she doesn't see in it any dividends for herself :-) But I would like to see it from Gyuri. 

• Like 1

allkpop: Youngji makes her solo debut with 'Memory Clock' MV.

Youngji has dropped the music video for her solo debut track "Memory Clock"!

As previously reported, the former KARA member is finally making her solo debut with a song she composed herself. "Memory Clock" is described as a song with a warm melody and lyrics to cheer up those who are exhausted with everyday life.

Check out Youngji's MV! What do you think of her solo debut track?

allkpop: Go behind the scenes in the making of Youngji's 'Memory Clock' MV.

Following the release of her debut solo track "Memory Clock", former KARA member Youngji allowed fans to go exclusively behind the scenes in the making of her music video.

All dressed up as a school girl, watch as the idol singer carefully listens to the director's instructions while on set. She monitors herself on camera, gets her makeup done, and chats with staff during a break.

DIDr0N3XsAAXEkT.jpg

Hur Young Ji has released a new MV!

On August 25, the singer released her newest MV for “Memory Clock.” The music video showcases her soft vocals, which go well with the video’s naturally beautiful scenery.

Hur-Young-Ji.png

• Like 1