[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

at the mcountdown backstage, there're quite a few interesting (funny) dialogues between youngji and the unnies.

however i'll only share the little question session with hamheo on their preparation.

PESuS5.jpg

below are my rough translation.

question: the preparation for this comeback must be hard?

sy: although the 3 of us had sufficient time to prepare, it wasn't the case for youngji .

yj: it's true that i sensed a little panic at that time, fearing in giving trouble to the unnies. however i really put my heart into the preparation, please support us.

sy: youngji treated a day like 48hrs and practise.

yj: i was really striding hard.

lack of time, practicing, singing and attending japanese lesson, it must be tough and nervous at the beginning.

luckily the unnies were there helping and advising her. in the end, she did well imo.

ps

remember the updates in which dsp mentioned that 0g was practising 24hrs a day?

and the sarcastic remarks some of us gave? to those, go slap yourself.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

TBH I never doubted a word DSP said and indeed everything they said revealed to be true. Remember when they said that "Hara really took care of her and gave her a lot of advices"? Well I can see it everywhere. Even during praticing/behind the scenes/etc and people believed that it was all planned like hell, please.... like it's not possible to learn a choreography that fast! Especially if you pratice as hard as Youngji did.

They were all "after 11 days it's not possible that she could have learned all of that. It was planned, she was chosen from the start, blablabla" and other sh*ts like this. Well, a good slap would be perfect.

• Like 1

km5zRj.jpg

looking forward to youngji first concert tour in the next 2 months.

as a kara member, she must "pass" the test of performing before the tens of thousands.

however based on weekly idol, i'm confident that she can handle the dances easily. lol

one thing i'm eager to see is her solo performance and how she interacts with the fans without the unnies by her side.

as soon as she picks up her confidence and the language, we will see the real 0g.

then slowly varitey show guesting will come her way, and first of all, with running man outside korea!

on a sad note, read that the girls went to RiSe's funeral yesterday.

not sure how close 0g was with RiSe but maybe they know each other since keyeast days?

my heartfelt condolences to RiSe's family.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

It's not. I think it come from 0G sister's IG.

Someone said she is the real sister of 0G but i don't know exactly.

anyway she is good looking.

have anyone seen this before, the bottom right? kara project self diary?

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

TBH I never doubted a word DSP said and indeed everything they said revealed to be true. Remember when they said that "Hara really took care of her and gave her a lot of advices"? Well I can see it everywhere. Even for the pratice time and people believe that i was all planned like hell, like it's not possible to learn a choreography that fast, especially if you pratice as hard as Youngji did.

They were all "after 11 days it's not possible that she could have learned all of that. It was planned, she was chosen from the start, blablabla" and other sh*ts like this. Well, a good slap would be perfect.

To this, I say that in 2 weeks, she learned Rock U and Go Go Summer, and her and the babies relearned the formations for Step and Rock U.

km5zRj.jpglooking forward to youngji first concert tour in the next 2 months.as a kara member, she must "pass" the test of performing before the tens of thousands.however based on weekly idol, i'm confident that she can handle the dances easily. lolone thing i'm eager to see is her solo performance and how she interacts with the fans without the unnies by her side.as soon as she picks up her confidence and the language, we will see the real 0g.then slowly varitey show guesting will come her way, and first of all, with running man outside korea!on a sad note, read that the girls went to RiSe's funeral yesterday.not sure how close 0g was with RiSe but maybe they know each other since keyeast days?my heartfelt condolences to RiSe's family.

OG was a trainee at Key East management when RiSe was also a trainee there so she knows Rise. And Gyuri knows Rise from the show Great Birth star audition. Gyuri even visited Rise at her home in Japan so she even knows Rise's mom.

• Like 1

some probably know i don't like to share fan arts but today will be exceptional and thanks for the info.

WMlt1V.jpg

ZLJzUE.jpg

*i don't know but credit to the one who created these.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1