[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

returned home but i think she has missed this week the lord of ratings recording.

E5puxO.jpg

c38oYy.jpg

6qdRRX.jpg

NkcaEm.jpg

photobox

look at her, she can't stop waving (and doing fan services). she's still feeling "it". lol

Edited by red4summer

^

Only I Can Do It, The Unique Skill Idol, Top 10

Number 2: Youngji (Kara) - Silent Laugh

do you know how much "this" is worth? we can't buy "it", it's priceless.

3RwjTS.jpg

surprise surprise.. can you find 2011's 0g? :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

okay..first of all hello to you guys dear 0Gligators..

i only have one question cuz ive seen it alot on tumblr and im getting curious about it..

is 0G and Jackson(Got7) hav any "special" relationship or did they just best friends??
maybe this question has been asked before,if yes im sorry for asking this again.. any answer would be appreciated.. :gemheart: 

okay..first of all hello to you guys dear 0Gligators..   i only have one question cuz ive seen it alot on tumblr and im getting curious about it..   is 0G and Jackson(Got7) hav any "special" relationship or did they just best friends??

maybe this question has been asked before,if yes im sorry for asking this again.. any answer would be appreciated.. :gemheart: 

they're close friends because they're both shooting Roomate Season 2...

Edited by lukas_95
  • Like 1

okay..first of all hello to you guys dear 0Gligators..   i only have one question cuz ive seen it alot on tumblr and im getting curious about it..   is 0G and Jackson(Got7) hav any "special" relationship or did they just best friends??

they're close friends because they're both shooting Roomate Season 2...

even if there's really something going on between them their companies won't allow them to date since they r rookies, At least not "openly". As a company asset and employee, their main objectives would be to garner as many fans as possible and to break-even ASAP :P

• Like 1

So cuteeee!

@edr49890, something important!!! You shared some post on OH and IDK how it's possible, but by clicking on it, everyone (me included) where in your account. Entered as you. I immediately signed off, but there might be people who didn't. I don't know how it's possible, but it's like you linked something that made us enter in your account and view that post as yourself. It's dangerous, that's why I'm warning you TT