[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

i watched the 18/8 showcase again but with sub (non-eng) this round and compared the maknae then and now, she has grown a lot.

she is getting used to this line and knowing more people.

she will come good if she continues to work diligently and be humble like she always does.

is she lucky or is this fandom lucky? it isn't for me to say but minimally she deserves the respect since she is in the group.

absolutely not her fault that a veteran idol group lost members and fans have no reasons to disregard her.

anyway in 2015, i hope she works double hard in singing during "off-season". opportunity like acting can come later.

saying youngji was the saviour in 2014 is a bit too exaggerated but she definitely brings in life into kara and this fandom.

may my prediction for 2016 goes horribly wrong. :)

ps

one more wish for 2015!

i look forward to the day when we open topics for pairings (in fandombox) of youngji and the babies.

i want more than "white letter".

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

she's getting less and less airtime on Roommate :(

no worries, it means she is busy with KARA schedule... and for this time around that is good for her, since she is new too, and i really hope she can appear in other variety show too, so her chance to be getting known is open very wide.. about her air time in roommate don't you woory i think since other cast do have different air time too, for example, Bae Jong Ok and Park Min Woo, they are not present for a couple of episode.. don't you worry about that ^^

I agree.. but next ep is something to look forward to.. ^_^

can't wait to see her reaction to Taec's appearance coz she did say he's cooler than JS lol

no worries, it means she is busy with KARA schedule... and for this time around that is good for her, since she is new too, and i really hope she can appear in other variety show too, so her chance to be getting known is open very wide.. about her air time in roommate don't you woory i think since other cast do have different air time too, for example, Bae Jong Ok and Park Min Woo, they are not present for a couple of episode.. don't you worry about that ^^

but i like seeing her on Roommate where she can do whatever she wants and just be herself. But yeah she's most likely very busy now with her Kara and personal schedules. Seems like every PD wants her to be on their shows. Im still looking forward to seeing her appearance on Runningman, but definitely not on WGM :P 

• Like 3

can't wait to see her reaction to Taec's appearance coz she did say he's cooler than JS lol

but i like seeing her on Roommate where she can do whatever she wants and just be herself. But yeah she's most likely very busy now with her Kara and personal schedules. Seems like every PD wants her to be on their shows. Im still looking forward to seeing her appearance on Runningman, but definitely not on WGM :P

haha, me too, since roommate is the show that brings me into this current state, i'm a new fans of KARA, thanks to Young Ji, and it is because her appearance in Roommate Season 2, since i originally watch it to see Sunny, but she really catch my attention.. i'm happy there is a show like roommate since everyone of them can be themselves.. hahaha... yup, i'm waiting so badly for her apperance in Running Man it will be awesome.. :) 

i already stop watching WGM for quite a long time now.. haha, since it isn't catch my attention anymore where a show like roommate is way more interesting too in my opinion.. :) 

• Like 3

haha, me too, since roommate is the show that brings me into this current state, i'm a new fans of KARA, thanks to Young Ji, and it is because her appearance in Roommate Season 2, since i originally watch it to see Sunny, but she really catch my attention.. i'm happy there is a show like roommate since everyone of them can be themselves.. hahaha... yup, i'm waiting so badly for her apperance in Running Man it will be awesome.. :)   

i already stop watching WGM for quite a long time now.. haha, since it isn't catch my attention anymore where a show like roommate is way more interesting too in my opinion.. :)

welcome to the fandom. from recent Kara and Youngji related vid comments on youtube I've noticed that she has been bringing in tons of new Kamilias. so u r definitely not alone on this xD

hm.. maybe Roommate should collaborate with Runningman. it would be fun to watch a special Roommate versus Runningman episode on Runningman. Meanwhile Runningman could be a special guest on Roommate episode. it's a win-win thing right? :P

Next episode is pre-recorded and it looks like it's 60% about Youngji :)

YAY!!! but how did u know this? Is the raw vid out?

• Like 1

welcome to the fandom. from recent Kara and Youngji related vid comments on youtube I've noticed that she has been bringing in tons of new Kamilias. so u r definitely not alone on this xD

hm.. maybe Roommate should collaborate with Runningman. it would be fun to watch a special Roommate versus Runningman episode on Runningman. Meanwhile Runningman could be a special guest on Roommate episode. it's a win-win thing right? :P

Thank you for your warm welcome here.. haha, i'm starting to be a multi fandom because of her, and yep even many of my SONE friend did exactly the same too, they started to notice KARA because of young Ji.. hahaha... 

hmm, i think it is a very nice idea, haha, hope one of the PD reading our comment.. hahaha... it really will be nice to watch.. since the show was in good sunday anyway a couple of months ago.. :)

• Like 1