YXfFdS.jpg

2HSIbb.jpg

160705-06 haesunghi IG

ck0RmV.jpg

TbxL4g.jpg

160706 SBSNow IG & Naver Entertainment

sQGoO5.jpg

bvPvgC.jpg

I may not upload tonight's episode on time because I've reached my upload limit.

OHYA special interview

Chinese subtitles are available too.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

I haven't found more suitable discussion therefore has decided to place here. 

In May of this year, we with the wife visited Korea. And in Seoul have decided to glance in Coffee Terior. Though didn't plan it in advance as I have forgotten about this cafe. It has turned out to make it twice :-) For the first time even saw in cafe of several admirers of Kara, in thematic undershirts ("I love Gyuri", for example). They had some meeting. Perhaps they hoped to see YoungJi?) We have a little communicated to parents of YoungJi, in broken English. And by means of the translator on the tablet (from Russian on Korean). It was cheerful)

We thought that this cafe will be something like Starbucks, but everything was much better. I mean kitchen. So, exactly in Coffee Terior we have tasted the most tasty hot chocolate and cold tea of latte, in Korea. Also there was very tasty sweet cheese a pie. Because of him we came back here next day))

Coffee Terior reminds some family (home) cafes in Europe. Very lovely and comfortably. I mean the atmosphere. Of course the surroundings in YoungJi style, does own atmosphere. And also songs of Kara group. When we have come, Cupid sounded. 

This cafe is in the northwest of Seoul, is quite far from usual tourist routes. It is just residential area there. From Eungam metro station to go about seven minutes.

0_b4d65_a04afd7f_L.jpg

0_b4d69_c4fcc5b2_L.jpg

0_b4d6b_162f378b_L.jpg

0_b4d85_f3e506ee_L.jpg

0_b4d7f_d675f014_L.jpg        

0_b4d7e_dc177aee_L.jpg          

0_b4d86_68e83045_L.jpg

0_b4d87_fbef1b53_L.jpg  

0_b4d83_3a1c6794_L.jpg  

0_b4d78_5b4ef99d_L.jpg

0_b4d81_322ebd4c_L.jpg

• Like 5

@Eugene Machinarchy

Thanks for sharing, hope to do so if I've the chance.

Please feel free to share or ask anything here, even if it's not 0G related, I'll be happy to help.

160707 Youngji IG

S492tE.jpg

5MJWEK.jpg

With Fan

ceevcr.jpg

160707 H2J IG

eDfAAC.jpg

0G is back.

iaMvBE.jpg

QTtTmj.jpg

6zW524.jpg

IfzkRT.jpg

0jSKav.jpg

zMxMJg.jpg

OjiSqh.jpg

iyWgsE.jpg

jYL2f7.jpg

dx2FPM.jpg

Fyg2Aa.jpg

JSe9oT.jpg

22FYi5.jpg

9BvtIG.jpg

tZHwec.jpg

VyeCuT.jpg

UJNTjT.jpg

IKdrnA.jpg

YGSAOt.jpg

zwQ04w.jpg

LYfNnU.jpg

wSEKBv.jpg

MflHAk.jpg

4Jyb23.jpg

qRqtkf.jpg

c6xvKB.jpg

vpI8xv.jpg

kKj0nc.jpg

2smDyZ.jpg

7zk8qf.jpg

lBsQLb.jpg

S5Gc3x.jpg

slMpk6.jpg

NHdCdI.jpg

euTVyH.jpg

tVZEHo.jpg

9Mf4cl.jpg

OgQjg7.jpg

HSF8Lq.jpg

psRIqL.jpg

XQfKd2.jpg

AdfZhT.jpg

aqvr2U.jpg

pBceUK.jpg

TmyQzA.jpg

xXJKZI.jpg

JZWiVM.jpg

eiSw3x.jpg

VNDORS.jpg

FTwVDc.jpg

g3Dgau.jpg

fSpQh8.jpg

Yesterday "The Ultimate Voice"

"Up & Down" @45:30

Lastly and just in case, OHYA special E2 is already on DramaFever.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

I haven't found more suitable discussion therefore has decided to place here. 

In May of this year, we with the wife visited Korea. And in Seoul have decided to glance in Coffee Terior. Though didn't plan it in advance as I have forgotten about this cafe. It has turned out to make it twice :-) For the first time even saw in cafe of several admirers of Kara, in thematic undershirts ("I love Gyuri", for example). They had some meeting. Perhaps they hoped to see YoungJi?) We have a little communicated to parents of YoungJi, in broken English. And by means of the translator on the tablet (from Russian on Korean). It was cheerful)

We thought that this cafe will be something like Starbucks, but everything was much better. I mean kitchen. So, exactly in Coffee Terior we have tasted the most tasty hot chocolate and cold tea of latte, in Korea. Also there was very tasty sweet cheese a pie. Because of him we came back here next day))

Coffee Terior reminds some family (home) cafes in Europe. Very lovely and comfortably. I mean the atmosphere. Of course the surroundings in YoungJi style, does own atmosphere. And also songs of Kara group. When we have come, Cupid sounded. 

This cafe is in the northwest of Seoul, is quite far from usual tourist routes. It is just residential area there. From Eungam metro station to go about seven minutes.

yes, it's a cozy neighbourhood cafe, and her mother is very nice.

Pay attention to the receipt, when i was there last October 2015 there is a cute note "Oh cupid chu**! and C.U.P.I.D written on the bottom XD

• Like 2

I've a question, this is lady someone whom you know?

Is she an idol? If she is, I really envy her fans because they're so fortunate.

This is no barrier between them, they interact with each other just like normal friends.

(Continued)

160707 Youngji IG

LxLG08.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

I've a question, this is lady someone whom you know?

Is she an idol? If she is, I really envy her fans because they're so fortunate.

This is no barrier between them, they interact with each other just like normal friends.

It is one of the main factors of her popularity. People see in her the ordinary girl from the people. The girl from the neighboring house. Not false. Polite, modest, timid, simple and direct. Isn't afraid of any work, it is ready to any tests. Isn't afraid to show the real feelings and emotions. Isn't afraid to cry. It very much allocates her from a habitual type of idol. In Roommate it looked so as if the ordinary girl was placed in the company to stars :-) But it very much was pleasant to the audience.

• Like 2

Youngji debuted on 818 when Kara came back with Mamma Mia (showcase).

However, on a personal note, Youngji debuted on 701 when she emerged the winner of Kara Project.

TBH, a few days leading to the finale, I had already done preparing 2 individual Spazz Threads.

Though I was disappointed that only 1 made it, I was delighted for 0G because thankfully she was able to find a place in Kara forum, here in Karaholic.

In spite of what happened in other forums, I wanted so much to tell her that there are fans in Kara fandom who are supportive of her.

In fact, you can say I feel sympathy towards her too.

2 years passed, haters still hate. So if you ask me, it's good that Kara comes to an end.

Youngji needs only us, fans who embrace her for the various right reasons.

Yes, I'm worried about her, her return on stage as a singer.

Even if she doesn't, I don't blame DSP because DSP isn't the one who fails her but a group of Kara fans.

I've been to a lot of places and read a lot, I'll always remember how 0G is treated.

I was 100% devoted to Kara but the whole incident pushed me away from this fandom, and eventually Kara.

I slaved myself for Kara and her fandom and I don't regret the old days but I wished I wasn't so naive.

Ok, more of our girl-next-door idol.

160708 Heosband Twitter

cTvTaw.jpg

nt6Jhx.jpg

Youngji with actor Lee Jaeyoon and actress Jeon Hyebin.

160708 Youngji IG

MHyZ1o.jpg

She must be bored? Was browsing album and decided to share this which was taken from Phuket?

Next time, I hope she turns to Periscope where she has huge followers.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

However, on a personal note, Youngji debuted on 701 when she emerged the winner of Kara Project.

TBH, a few days leading to the finale, I had already done preparing 2 individual Spazz Threads.

Though I was disappointed that only 1 made it, I was delighted for 0G because thankfully she was able to find a place in Kara forum, here in Karaholic.

In spite of what happened in other forums, I wanted so much to tell her that there are fans in Kara fandom who are supportive of her.

2 years passed, haters still hate. So if you ask me, it's good that Kara comes to an end.

Even if she doesn't, I don't blame DSP because DSP isn't the one who fails her but a group of Kara fans.

I've been to a lot of places and read a lot, I'll always remember how 0G is treated.

I was 100% devoted to Kara but the whole incident pushed me away from this fandom, and eventually Kara.

I slaved myself for Kara and her fandom and I don't regret the old days but I wished I wasn't so naive

2 years of ups and downs, and from "new member" she is now "actress" Hur Youngji. So proud of her.

And yes I'm worried about her singing career too. I hope she learn a lot from "The Ultimate Voice" if she choose to be a soloist ( but honestly i prefer a new group for her, in or out of DSP).

• Like 2

I slaved myself for Kara and her fandom and I don't regret the old days but I wished I wasn't so naive.

In groups of the Russian fans of Kara there was something similar. Two years ago I didn't watch these events. But recently I have read a few archives of the Russian social network VK (analog of Facebook). In VK all active groups of fans of K-Pop are located. Not only from Russia, but also from neighboring countries where there is a lot of the Russian-speaking population. 

Considerable part of our radical fans of Kara-5 badly perceived idea of Kara Project. And many them them too still couldn't reconcile to YoungJi victory. Two years later, of them it is still possible to read different offensive comments to YoungJi, at a mention of YoungJi in any news. Though recent news, about successful fan meeting of YoungJi, has forced almost all to shut up: almost there were no bad comments. Likely these ill-wishers have tested strong butthurt :-) 

Here YoungJi has also attracted many new fans who weren't admirers of Kara earlier. Generally it occurred through various shows, first of all of course Roommate. It is possible to tell that YoungJi has drawn much more attention to Kara group, than was earlier. But our radical fans of Kara-5, don't consider fans of YoungJi as real fans of Kara. When Kara has broken up, they even demanded not to give support of YoungJi, were indignant that there were many posts of support. It was even ridiculous. 

But considerable part of admirers of Kara-5, after all have accepted and have fallen in love with YoungJi. 

At us like to accuse DSP at the slightest pretext too :-) Though for example in fan groups "After School" and "Orange Caramel", always accuse Pledis too. Likely it is normal for any fans))

It seems to me that DSP did and does very effective work and promotion for YoungJi. As far as there are enough current opportunities of DSP. YoungJi together with April, possibly now the most valuable asset for DSP.
  • Like 2

She got more recognition thanks to her hard work in OHYA and her pink hair :gemhoho:  (despite her airtime is only 2 to 5 minutes and not in every episodes).

Quote from user Heartoppaya in OHYA's forum: Talking about characters, I've found new love for Isadora actress Ye Ji Won unnie, and Park Hoon actor as well as I can say, a good career for Anna, who's bubbly personality didn't feel overacted. She has really azing sunbaes to look up to- Ye Ji Won and Seo Hyun Jin.

• Like 2

I've said this before, but since I joined this fandom so late (in 2015) for the longest time I was almost oblivious to the rift between KARA5 and new KARA4. Since then, I have become painfully aware of it. It still boggles my mind how anyone could consider themselves a part of a fandom, and then so vehemently act to tear that fandom apart.

Fans come together to love and support artists and idols; that is a beautiful thing. But when love turns into hate, and support perverts into this sickly obsession to see someone you don't even know to fail; that is just such an ugly and sad mindset that it rots away all that was ever good in the first place.

Youngji received hate alot earlier than we were able to show our love to her. But because of her perseverance, determination and hardwork, while the hate hasn't decreased all that much, the love and admiration she receives now thankfully outweighs the negativity so much that it is miniscule by comparison.

To be honest right now, I am just super happy to know that all members of KARA are doing so well. Their smiles are all that matters, after all that they went through.

And thanks as always for keeping this thread so alive and kicking @red4summer, I honestly would not have known Youngji even 10% as well as I do without it. :)

• Like 2

Youngji recorded for an unknown activity today.

91PP2b.jpg

mfXGSn.jpg

Ub7jxl.jpg

Probably feeling the need to share, she started the day by greeting (hinting?) us, "Good Morning".

ugjMIR.jpgyJQwUH.jpg

And of course, "Good Night" to close the day.

However, why was she singing on some street in the middle of the night?

So is this the reason why we adore her so much? :)

kQ60L4.jpgv73xym.jpg

You should know it too, Kamilia or not, I love you guys, the Youngji fans.

Youngji has no official group now, so keeping her thread up-to-date does serve some purposes.

Bringing all of us together and spazz on her, this will definitely strengthen our group identity and belief.

As for red, I know I'm not alone here. (Thanks, once again.)

In addition, there're also other 0G fans out there who are working even harder.

As an individual, we do what we can and collectively as a group, we hope to spread 0G love and expand her fan base.

So that when she does return, we will be more than ready.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

@Eugene Machinarchy

Thanks for the info on the reception from the Russian side.

Well, it's the same in Kara Chinese cafe, they forbid all 0G related sharing.

I used to go there for Kara updates but I've greatly reduced my time there because it hurts.

(I shared quite a bit of those incidents in this thread many pages back.)

@PKKamilia1

To be fair, those Kara5 fans are devoted fans who worship Kara5.

The majority of them (me included) really exist for Kara5.

Those were the days when we worked and spazzed hard.

However, all changed when Kara Project was announced and Youngji was selected.

Once spazz friends, we're no longer these days.

We go our seperate ways, some even quit all together.

Regardless of age and seniority, we can disagree but to disrespect one Kara member, it's totally out of the way.

There's no basic humanity, it's immaturity.

The emotion and affection that one has on Kara5 is enormous and damaging but it shouldn't be directed onto Youngji.

Right now, as long as they leave 0G alone, I'm super glad to leave them alone too.

@EllenRegar

Thanks for the encouragement.

Sometimes, I do feel a bit lonely (here) but I still believe I'm doing the right thing.

And hence Karaholic will still continue to have updated sharings on Youngji. :)

• Like 3

Honestly the reason i tried to be active in here because there is only a few of us her fans :touched: so thank you Red for making this thread and keeping it so alive and update. Love ya..    

As far as I have noticed, this part of a forum now likely the most live. About other participants of Kara, the message appear slightly less often. It can be also connected of course with the fact that YoungJi now the most active of Kara.

Of course all forum became much less active.
  • Like 1

@Eugene Machinarchy

Thanks! I shall keep a lookout for it on Wednesday, if not the next.

0G sent to her and she shared it out.

160711 Ha Sieun IG

eFD67q.jpg

*They took in Phuket.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Youngji was filming for One Night Food Trip yesterday.

160711 91.kdy & 07_27_91 IG Video

YS4hP6.jpg

Yz0OxN.jpg

QDGZm9.jpg

hdzXov.jpg

tHzEWA.jpg

I just realised this show crashes with "The Ultimate Voice".

I will have little problem uploading this on time but it will cause the latter to be delayed. TT

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Youngji will have a photo shoot and interview on Friday.

It will be broadcast live, probably via some Chinese app.

All other details are not revealed at this moment.

(Fans have been asked to provide questions for Youngji.)

lTKEGR.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Youngji recorded (with Heo Jungmin) yesterday for Comedy Big League.

160712 doyeon_813 & 2ye_vely IG

D7HyUN.jpg

OcN4pw.jpg

sqbr9a.jpg

Took with fans (old photos) but only to have shared recently.

160712-13 eunjoo__97 & ju_nyeoungee IG

jSwD6v.jpg

oH0bnS.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

"Comedy Big League" preview but please don't try it at home.

160713 _yoon_90 IG Video

oinPLw.jpg

Another but only shared today.

160713 07_27_91 IG

q0Xr2Q.jpg

Coming tonight, "The Ultimate Voice".

160713 DSP Twitter, showworks_insun IG

vMQBOo.jpg

CLTAMq.jpg

PLiQws.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

With April sisters (Took when they were in Japan early this month.)

MxnpwU.jpg

More from the official

160713 "Comedy Big League" Facebook

v6KsIA.jpg

rh8D0t.jpg

160714 Youngji Weibo & IG

Good night~~

I love you.

asYgN9.jpg

z6OV8y.jpg

With fan

160714 yoon_s_6 IG

hfLq6T.jpg

I know 0G is good at ice skating but is she a swimmer?

160714 07_27_91 IG Video

4svETl.jpg

"The Ultimate Voice" yesterday

• Like 4

Nana, Youngji and Xiumin earn good reviews for their acting

I am very glad for YoungJi & Nana: at last they have got approval of the Korean users. Likely the school of acting skills in Roommate has affected :-) By the way, for Nana it is not a debut, she already acted in the Chinese series and the movie.

• Like 3