[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

With April sisters (Took when they were in Japan early this month.)

MxnpwU.jpg

They look as one group :-) DSP can come idea that YoungJi + April can be on sale much better, than YoungJi and April separately. Can in it and there is their plan? And through joint participation in meetings, the public gets used to their joint look.  

Funny, but in difference from Kara, against April, YoungJi doesn't look the large girl)

TBH, I'm beginning to see Youngji in Rainbow, busy working on solo activities, all kinds of schedules except preparing for comeback. Sigh..

About April

I shouldn't have used the word "April" because April is complete if and only if Hyunjoo is present.

I'm hope she is just ill (but recovering well) and nothing else. I'm hope to see all 5 back soon.

Tinker Bell with 4 was good but 5 will be perfect (since we can't get back to 6 anymore).

Like Kara, Kara is not 1, 4, 5 or 6 but 7.

Sharing old photo.

160714 Youngji IG

QTSiaR.jpg

With another fan.

160714 ddangbbee IG

bdud9T.jpg

Recording for "The Ultimate Voice" today.

BX3wCA.jpg

ND1tuM.jpg

HEeNby.jpg

lru6Tj.jpg

PqFUQ2.jpg

5l8pws.jpg

f90x3b.jpg

6878i7.jpg

rOajXI.jpg

Ds5dAi.jpg

XpvtvU.jpg

7SEnUY.jpg

1VY0Hn.jpg

G9QVaf.jpg

1vhd0G.jpg

6foRuQ.jpg

Odi1XJ.jpg

au8WWA.jpg

AR3TcQ.jpg

kWzOY7.jpg

Sxe179.jpg

WxlQQi.jpg

L8Lw1J.jpg5jzMB6.jpg

2fLQ16.jpg

r92dos.jpg

vsVXQs.jpg

AoiBm4.jpg

UYEJE2.jpg

Having a (meal) break with Persicope.

Not sure what she meant in the video but it could be the food or good boy/girl if you have visited 0G thread today.

o4ztmB.jpgC5zeMF.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

As I already wrote earlier, it seems to me that DSP are not sure that by it to make with such asset as YoungJi. In the long-term plan. They probably try to probe possible ways, including ways of accession of YoungJi to others to DSP group (April). YoungJi could attract new popularity again as it has already turned out with Kara. 

I could accept accession of YoungJi to April. If DSP positions April as replacement for Kara. YoungJi itself belongs to the third generation of K-Pop rather, than to the second (as Kara). The truth not really is pleasant to me the current repertoire of April (or Rainbow): it is possible to listen, but especially does not cling.

Ok, a quick recap.

With another OHYA actor.

160714 baek.jun_ IG

4TpE4X.jpg

OG, after "The Ultimate Voice" recording yesterday.

zYiMCz.jpg

0Vf4Qn.jpg

6O3KgB.jpg

xiT8nW.jpg

ogte6m.jpg

xYsU8I.jpg

hZGwDt.jpg

RkLsSr.jpg

Tupfdc.jpg

NvloLM.jpg

4TNhWK.jpg

njQrZP.jpg

ZmhlIC.jpg

9srnXS.jpg

wfYCf5.jpg

LmzvME.jpg

ziLtAn.jpg

knXGj0.jpg

xqlbbo.jpg

VJPXAS.jpg

EXEfTC.jpg

ju2UV7.jpg

0G did photo shoot for BNT today.

160715 makeupkwon IG

jDoTWd.jpg

Here's the shooting from "V Live".

160715 Youngji Weibo

RvWbMp.jpg

There is another clip (complete set) but I can't grab it. TT

However, I'll share when it's available.

Youngji shared this (Orion) clip which she sang in "Nice To See U" during Japan fanmeet.

I can't read her mind but I bet a lot of thoughts ran through her mind when she thinks back the old days.

She must have a lot to say but sometimes it's best to say nothing?! (Reading some of the comments, what's new? Sigh..)

160715 Youngji IG Video

fKovvD.jpg

With Park Narae but was 0G filming for "People of Full Capacity"?

160715 wooju1025 IG

eJkZq4.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Continuing..

Screencaps from BNT photo shooting. (Check out the twitter for more.)

160715 YoungJiHur_Info Twitter

ZuGBEl.png

3NXY4D.png

oev759.png

GRFAI5.png

TK1d39.png

r63G6z.png

kSThkU.png

WlZdkt.png

FR9ga9.png

This Sunday preview.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

BNT Photoshoot looks like a fun change of pace for Youngji. Casual and sporty isn't something I've seen her do before.

Regarding Youngji and April, I'd rather DSP establish them both separately and keep the collaborative spirit up within DSP labelmates (something I feel DSP hasn't historically done, but is starting to do really nicely).

Within April I feel that the 5 girls are doing a good job with a uniquely cute and pure image. Regardless of their popularity, April's concept has been pretty well-executed from the start. Adding Youngji would be detrimental because by now Youngji has a really big fanbase of her own, so it'd mean that for most new fans it'd be like Youngji + April. Instead of people seeing the 6 as April as a whole.

Also the fact stands, that Youngji is still a Kara member (since Gyul made it clear that they haven't disbanded), so personally I want Youngji to be working as a solo artist while Kara is on a break, just like all her KARA big sisters, because she's by now made it abundantly clear that she's more than capable of it.

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 2

BNT Photoshoot looks like a fun change of pace for Youngji. Casual and sporty isn't something I've seen her do before.

It is strange that she wasn't used earlier thus: at YoungJi a sports image, brawny legs. She very attractively looks in sportswear.

Also the fact stands, that Youngji is still a Kara member (since Gyul made it clear that they haven't disbanded), so personally I want Youngji to be working as a solo artist while Kara is on a break, just like all her KARA big sisters, because she's by now made it abundantly clear that she's more than capable of it.

Always it seemed to me that the banal fatigue of three senior participants was the main reason for a suspension of Kara. With YoungJi the group actually debuted anew. It was necessary to work as at the time of a debut. YoungJi has also raised the level of physical activity for all group. It was noticeable on many concert performances: a difference between efforts of YoungJi and the others. The senior participants probably weren't ready to it. Besides, though Mamma Mia and Cupid made a certain success, they couldn't return popularity of "gold years" to group. It was necessary to work even more, at the same time without having great expectations on more effective return. It became for old residents of group too heavy burden. 

Maybe Kara has really appeared on a pause. Maybe participants have just a rest and build own career, but plan will reunite with new forces later. It would be desirable to trust in it. Though it seems improbable.
  • Like 2

Happy Debut 700 Days

160716-17 Youngji IG

tIUxq7.jpg

5G5vm5.jpg

Indeed, 0G recorded for MBC "People of Full Capacity" and I'll do tvN "Comedy Big League" 0G Cut tonight.

Before Kara comes together (if), I want the most is Youngji comeback.

I haven't seen enough of 0G yet!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Spending time with her family in mall's food court, indeed our girl-next-door idol :geminluv:

YoungJi in this plan in some way was lucky: her work and its family in one city, in a family good relations, it weren't necessary to live in the hostel with strict rules. Well and of course YoungJi scoops support from a family, in a family she definitely restores forces and relaxes. Unfortunately the few Idols are so lucky, I remember as Raina (from Orange Caramel) complained that it would be happy to spend much time with the family, but it is unrealistic, already because of their residence in Ulsan.      

It is a pity only that YoungJi should wear dark glasses often now. On the other hand, the dream of YoungJi has come true: she is known on streets :-)
  • Like 2

If I could make the decision, I would enforce Youngji to stay in dorm with members. However, it was not possible as 0G debuted with a senior group (in Kara) and we couldn't expect the senior Kara members to still live together in dorm. I would love to see it happened because we had seen so much when Kara members lived in dorm. Kara dorm videos thrilled us a lot and gave us so much to dream on. It was a pity that 0G never got to experience it. It is what I miss most, seeing 0G with the unnies. One could say that 0G was lucky but on the other hand, one could also argue that she was the unfortunate one. :(

160727 Youngji IG

jxkVDH.jpg

160727 DSP Twitter

vGNhcM.jpg

• Like 3

YoungJi is so similar to the looked younger Seungyeon in this photo. At first it seemed to me that it and is Seungyeon.

From interview of YoungJi for the BNT magazine:

QxTFFDI.png

It is interesting: at first Gyuri, then Seungyeon, and now and YoungJi, claim that Kara isn't disbanded. And it is only put on a pause.

It isn't similar to usual attempts to calm admirers. However, even if "pause" is real, most likely in this situation everything is very unreliable. Otherwise DSP initially would develop this version. But DSP prefers silence, and speculation is warmed up only by rare statements of participants.

The situation to me to seem as certain "holiday" and attempts "to find itself" for the senior participants. With the possible pact between participants and DSP, about their possible return. For example in a year or two. By experience of Orange Caramel (and After School) it doesn't seem improbable: their pauses were for 2-3 years, but returns prepare now.

There can be it also "spare option" for the senior participants in case their individual projects are unsuccessful.

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media!
  • Like 1