[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Sorry but I can't do anything about the frequent taking down of MBC uploads.

Here's the preview for the next episode.

161113 0G IG

RbYOSS.jpg
PCDf4U.jpg

New Instagram Profile Picture

rmUKvs.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

She asked everyone to take care (because of the cold weather) and to watch "House Cook Master Maek".

161115 0G IG/Facebook

a5DPRC.jpg

rn64ZA.jpg

And it is currently being uploaded. :) Good night and sleep tight.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

0G left a message on Wisdom at dawn today.

이새벽 그냥 보고싶어서 글 남겨요 항상 영지가 팬카페로도 인스타로도 페이스북으로도 또 그외에 어디서든 열심히 팬분들올리는거 보고있다능♥.. 항상고맙구 사랑합니다♥♥
날씨가 많이추워졌는데 감기조심하구! 우리또 얼른만나요♥ 항상 지켜봐주고 응원해주고 사랑해줘서 고마워요♥♥♥♥♥

QxmdL0.png

Below is the transaction by araisyahfitria.

dYJtsP.jpg

What was my thought after realizing this girl wasn't sleeping at that hour but thinking of us?

Just because Kara isn't disbanded, it indirectly means 0G isn't able to comeback, either with a new group or as a solo?!?!

Why can't let Kara disband for good and let 0G moves on? Everyone has moved on, so why can't 0G?

Reunion can happen any time when all are willing to make sacrifice to come together again.

It maybe difficult to find common time since all are with different agencies now but if this is the way everyone wants, then so be it if it doesn't happen.

0G has no reason to be in current state, she has suffered enough, as a Kara member.

Ok, I better go to sleep now.

Lastly, she was on Periscope today too.

5eO4lC.jpgVKEoei.jpg

PS

I didn't upload "Future Diary" because it isn't going to go unnoticed by Dailymotion. Anyway, as usual, just a few scenes on 0G, similiar to previous episode.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, red4summer said:

What was my thought after realizing this girl wasn't sleeping at that hour but thinking of us?

Just because Kara isn't disbanded, it indirectly means 0G isn't able to comeback, either with a new group or as a solo?!?!

Why can't let Kara disband for good and let 0G moves on? Everyone has moved on, so why can't 0G?

Reunion can happen any time when all are willing to make sacrifice to come together again.

It maybe difficult to find common time since all are with different agencies now but if this is the way everyone wants, then so be it if it doesn't happen.

0G has no reason to be in current state, she has suffered enough, as a Kara member.

I don't think that participation solo or in other group, can seriously prevent YoungJi will reunite with Kara. I incline to a thought more and more that if reunion of Kara happens, then it will be similar to Fin.K.L reunion., without saturated schedule, it is more for own pleasure.

• Like 2

This girl of ours is reminding everyone of her MLT tonight (which is now).
161119 0G Facebook
VwnNkY.jpg
Guys, I won't be uploading it because Dailymotion never allows it. :(

But luckily for fans who support 0G, KShowOnline will up English subtitles in a few days time. :)

Ok, this was 0G's cheering message for some university project "Who am I".
161119 sejong_whoami IG

@Eugene Machinarchy

When I learnt that Chaekyung is debuting with April, it's both a good and bad news for me. I don't know what's going to happen to 0G with DSP.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

0G in MLT-related update. (English subtitles are not up yet.)

161119 baton_kwonohsoo IG

Pagpn4.jpg

So 0G involvement starts in E3. Alright, "Phantom Singer" will be on coming Friday.
YEb3da.jpg

It is a well-known fact that 0G is a really thoughtful girl who is always not shy about showing her support to friends.

Below is her support to her 2 friends who are appearing in K-Pop Star S6.

161120 0G IG

whIrIQ.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

0G will be on MBN "Uncle's Ranch" tomorrow. :thumbup1: (Watch the preview on Naver TVCast.)

pL58FY.jpg

161122 OG Weibo

"The weather in Korea will start to turn very cold today! Please take care of yourself not to catch cold! Love you guys"

hAmCHL.jpg

Another Periscope today. (But was it my office "DSP"? She brought her dog to work? :o:wacko:)