[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

@Eugene Machinarchy

Jisook re-signed with DSP.

@EllenRegar

As a guest member, I'm beginning to ponder if 0G is actually doing stage performance or just involved in the MV shooting?!
L7b074.jpg
183szz.jpg
B0QIm1.jpg
"Oh Nana" MV Teaser

0G is appearing on "Juke Bus" on 11/12 2300KST.
WUtV3t.jpg

Busy day today and I haven't watched KARD V Live yet.
So Jisook made a special appearance. Nice nice..
I guess she must be one of the remaining guest members. :)
161208 0G IG
H50oLm.jpg

Ok, this will be my last post till I return on 17/12. If possible, keep updating for 0G, and take care, guys!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Just now, red4summer said:

Jisook re-signed with DSP.
So Jisook made a special appearance. Nice nice..
I guess she must be one of the remaining guest members. :)

It is good news that Jisook has again signed with DSP. But this confirmation didn't come across to me anywhere ((
I don't think that Jisook will be in K.A.R.D. She has just congratulated participants on future debut, has wished them good luck. If she was planned in K.A.R.D., would keep it in secret to the announcement. As with YoungJi.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eugene Machinarchy said:

It is good news that Jisook has again signed with DSP. But this confirmation didn't come across to me anywhere ((
I don't think that Jisook will be in K.A.R.D. She has just congratulated participants on future debut, has wished them good luck. If she was planned in K.A.R.D., would keep it in secret to the announcement. As with YoungJi.

Jisookiiiiii :geminluv: 

but yeah i guess she's not part of KARD, the next hidden card is probably Kasper

• Like 1

According to the last information, YoungJi generally participates only in the project of the first album. Though it isn't excluded that in the future she can return to activity to K.A.R.D. 
DSP are for certain insured that it was possible to bring without serious consequences YoungJi out of this project in case something goes badly. If everything is good, then nothing will prevent DSP, to make YoungJi by the constant participant of group. 
DSP are very cautious so far: on the first songs of K.A.R.D. will move ahead generally in a digital format (on the Internet), without performances on television and concerts.  

Aq_guz5PaUk.jpg

• Like 2