[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Record by recent V-Live of broadcasting YoungJi [Eng Sub] on YouTube.

Unfortunately it is removed.

It is similar not dog cafe, but the so-called hostel for dogs: owners hold the dogs here if can't constantly look after them (for example often leave the city). They take away dogs home when come back.

I thought that YoungJi keeps the dog in the house of parents, but she uses this hostel for dogs too. With her schedule there is no wonder.

We with the wife have a problem too where to put three cats during our departures. We in the city have such hostels, but we don't want to use them (for cats it a big stress). Therefore with cats usually there live our best friends :-)

Edited by Eugene Machinarchy
  • Like 1

Friday (though Saturday).   
A few old songs, with Karasia-2014: Pop Star and Mister. 

Funny, I heard these (and many others) songs earlier, still before have learned YoungJi. These songs never clung earlier: has listened and has forgotten. Also I was left indifferent by all creativity of Kara. But when I have learned YoungJi, I began to listen to songs Kara again. Very much it were pleasant to me new (Mamma Mia and Cupid), but also I was interested in some old songs. Though, I like to watch clips only with YoungJi(Kara-4). I still don't perceive Kara-5, it seems to me alien. It likely strange looks for old fans of Kara, but such is my reality :-) If not YoungJi, I wouldn't become interested in Kara.

• Like 1