[2014.07.01] KARA's New member "Youngji" is selected from 7 members in "KARA PROJECT"

viperion

r.jpg    

KARA PROJECT: " Youngji" was confirmed as KARA's new member.

"KARA PROJECT: KARA THE BEGINNING" which was broadcast on July 1st by MBC MUSIC, in which 4 from 7 members of BABY KARA, were selected to enter the final broadcast. 

Today, they are going to give all their best on their own solo show singing KARA songs. In order to become a member of KARA, they will have to show what they can do on this day's final stage.

All the voting points are selected from the very 1st episode until 5th episode of "KARA PROJECT". During the live showcase, they stated that, "We are are glad to be here. We will work even harder now". What made them nervous is the final announcement of the winner.

At last, the new member for KARA is Youngji. She said, "Thank you to my family, CEO, everyone at DSP Media, program staff, 
relatives, Baby KARA... and to everyone. Many thanks to all, I'll do my best. Please keep cheering on us". She said it with lots of excitement and tears.

KARA Project is a joint production by DSP Media and MBC Music to search for the next KARA member. Seven trainees competed against each other to join KARA. DSP Media project team's trainees "BABY KARA", in a show called " KARA PROJECT", in order to get worthy candidates for KARA.
KARA PROJECT is previously broadcast by MBC Every1 in MBC MUSIC every Tuesday at 6:00pm in South Korea. 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
Edited by Jappy
Proofreading
  • Like 9

Nothing was the the same as before no matter what. I think it's better le Kara stay as 3 in my opinion. Instead, they should've debut as another new group cuz I've seen the potential in KARA BABY. What a waste. :( 

• Like 1

Congrat to Youngji for becoming the new KARA member ! I also hope DSP has plan for the other Babies KARA and can debut them as a new girl group because they all deserve to debut and especially Somin and Sojin.

• Like 1

Congratulations Young Ji! You deserve to be in Kara. Don't let your haters bring you down. Instead, do your bestest best to prove them they're wrong. And lastly, Welcome to KARADISE! :gemhappy:

• Like 1

She was my favorite member, and I'm happy for her but in my opinion could be better choose two of 'em.

But anyways, congratulations Young Ji and welcome to KARA.

I'm sure that you will do your best.. :productive:

• Like 3

Yay YoungJi! Welcome to the KARA family and do your best! YoungJi made me smile from the first moment and I'm sure she'll fit KARA more than well^^

• Like 1

. . . No matter what, I'm still for KARA5. Still in denial that they really went through with the project. Doesn't help that I just watched KARA Stargraphy before this... Bye I'll go nurse my broken heart now..

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm bummed about Youngji winning. Even though I'll support Kara regardless of anything, I still really think Somin/Sojin should have won. I think Youngji won because of her popularity with the Japanese Kamilias. I think more or less the more international fans preferred Somin/Sojin.

Also disappointed in the fact that they only added one. If one of the reasons for adding another member was to lessen the work load for the others during live performances, I don't see how one person is going to make that big of a difference for a previously 5 member group. They will still have to re-learn or change their dances to fit 4 members. 

• Like 3

So BABY Kara project is only adding one member? not two(where did I hear this) ? 

If only one members added, maybe space for nicole show up to fill the one?

hehe just my random thought.

Nicole is hope can join kara until the end but DSP disagree :( so sad....

• Like 2

Congrats to her ^^

I hope her leg injury don't trouble their comebacks or the group in geral.

Also, my fav was SoJin but I like YoungJi too

Best luck for her, the new maknae

Edited by Mirytie
  • Like 2