[2014.08.27] KARA Japanese Single Album "Mamma Mia"

eliza.hara구1

KARA new japanese single to be released on 27th Aug. Limited A comes with dvd which includes mv, dance shot and mv off shot.limited b comes with 28 page photobook and limited c comes with bonus track that will not be in the korean mini album.all limited editions come with a serial number to buy the new concert tour ticket before the rest (most likely for japan residence).  

trans by _mxxxx

Version A (CD+DVD) :UMCK-9696:¥2,037

s27DFm4.jpg

[CD]
1. マンマミーア!(Mamma Mia)
2. ソー・グッド (So Good)
3.マンマミーア! (Instrumental) (Mamma Mia)
4. ソー・グッド (Instrumental) (So Good)

[DVD]
マンマミーア! (Music Video Clip) (Mamma Mia)
マンマミーア! (Dance Shot Ver.) (Mamma Mia)
マンマミーア! (Music Video Clip Off Shot) (Mamma Mia)

Version B (CD+Photobook 28p):UMCK-9697:¥1,728

Xt5pNCN.jpg

[CD]
1. マンマミーア!(Mamma Mia)
2. ソー・グッド (So Good)
3. マンマミーア!(Mamma Mia) (Instrumental)
4. ソー・グッド (So Good) (Instrumental)

Version C (CD (Bonus Track):UMCK-9698:¥1,296

44zdw7v.jpg

[CD]
1. マンマミーア!(Mamma Mia)
2. ソー・グッド (So Good)
3. マンマミーア!(Mamma Mia) (Instrumental)
4.  ソー・グッド (So Good) (Instrumental)
5. Don’t Hurry(Bonus Track)

Pre-order links:

CDJapan

HMV

YesAsia

will update when there's more info
  • Like 9

Oh gods, I really want to get this but I'm not sure I can spare any money (I have to save for other stuff). Can't wait to hear the song though, I hope it's great!

• Like 1

They Will released in Japan and Korea Version ...  

The full translation will be posted tomorrow at KH here with all the detail including the album and Kara 3rd japan Tour ...

• Like 1

wow, that was fast. I can't wait~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Why does Japanese singles/albums always have to cost so much. I wish I was a billionnaire

it was also mentioned they will release a korean mini album in august too..

oh, then their promotion in Korea would be another short time promotion then

• Like 2

it was also mentioned they will release a korean mini album in august too..

Then they're going to have rather short promotion spans for both areas then. I was under the impression they were releasing for one area one month, then moving to the other later on, not doing both at once.

I just think a Korean release would be a bit safer first because they just got Youngji added who is clearly not well off in Japanese. Give her time to learn the language more, etc., then release a single in Japan.

I'm waiting until I see the covers before I make the decision which version I'll get (because I've now decided that even though I'm saving for next year's HobbitCon I will buy this single to support KARA). Can't wait to see how the covers will look and what concept KARA will have. Is it cute? Dark? Sexy? I'm so excited!

• Like 3

I'm waiting until I see the covers before I make the decision which version I'll get (because I've now decided that even though I'm saving for next year's HobbitCon I will buy this single to support KARA). Can't wait to see how the covers will look and what concept KARA will have. Is it cute? Dark? Sexy? I'm so excited!

I'm thinking the same thing. I know I'll be buying it one way or another because it feels like one of the most important purchases in years to support them after all the changes, and just waiting to see if the cover will change my preference of bonus song, photo book, or DVD choice. I'm leaning towards the photo book at the moment, but the cover might sway me otherwise.

• Like 3

I'm thinking the same thing. I know I'll be buying it one way or another because it feels like one of the most important purchases in years to support them after all the changes, and just waiting to see if the cover will change my preference of bonus song, photo book, or DVD choice. I'm leaning towards the photo book at the moment, but the cover might sway me otherwise.

Same for me, I too am leaning towards the photobook edition but I've been known to change my mind according to which cover I prefer. Hope we'll get the covers soon so the decision can be made^^

• Like 3

DSP said "They'll continue the style of KARA, but there will be a bit of change in their music..." What do you guys think this means? Personally, I think this change could possibly involve them playing instruments? Maybe instead of all dance songs, there will be a song similar to Jiyoung's "Wanna Do". After all, Gyuri posted a selca with her playing the guitar on March 12, and Seungyeon posted a selca of her with a noticeable gig bag on her back on March 22nd. What are the chances that they would start learning guitar (at the same time) if not for a comeback? After all, Jiyoung learned for her solo song, right?

• Like 6

DSP said "They'll continue the style of KARA, but there will be a bit of change in their music..." What do you guys think this means? Personally, I think this change could possibly involve them playing instruments? Maybe instead of all dance songs, there will be a song similar to Jiyoung's "Wanna Do". After all, Gyuri posted a selca with her playing the guitar on March 12, and Seungyeon posted a selca of her with a noticeable gig bag on her back on March 22nd. What are the chances that they would start learning guitar (at the same time) if not for a comeback? After all, Jiyoung learned for her solo song, right?

Interesting idea! And Hara could be on the drums (or guitar) like in one of her Karasia performances.  :geminluv:  I would love it.

Edited by ZenChai
  • Like 5

Interesting idea! And Hara could be on the drums (or guitar) like in one of her Karasia performances.  :geminluv:  I would love it.

These are brilliant ideas, if it is so, I can't wait for their comeback.

p/s: when I first heard Runaway, I imagined that Kara would be performing on stage with a band playing instruments behind them. I was super excited just by imagining that.

• Like 1