[2014.08.27] KARA Japanese Single Album "Mamma Mia"

eliza.hara구1

already pre-ordered my copy!!  :refreshed:

Also first press edition of Type C is already sold-out on CDJ! They are still selling type C, just that they are no longer first edition.

OMG  :shocked:  Good thing I don't buy there omg haha   :scared: 

OMG OMG OMG!! waiting for my salary !!! just checking my card and still not yet come ..but i don't want to use my savings card ahaha..

gonna BUY it all ! at yesasia 

• Like 3

*waiting for birthday for extra money and the covers* Gonna buy it on YesAsia like I always do^^

Oooh, a Wanna Do styled song would be really great! Something a bit slower but not exactly a ballad. Perfect^^

• Like 4

Also first press edition of Type C is already sold-out on CDJ! They are still selling type C, just that they are no longer first edition.

Well, looks like my decision is already made on whether or not to buy the single.

I like bonus tracks the most of any bonuses, while DVDs and photobooks are pretty meh to me and just up the price more than I'd like :<

That and I hate importing Japanese items from YesAsia, I would rather find an eBay seller first before resorting to them.

already pre-ordered my copy!!  :refreshed:

The only difference is that it included a serial number for Karasia, right? I really like CDJapan, but I might pre-order from YesAsia this time if anything else is different from the first pressed...

DSP said "They'll continue the style of KARA, but there will be a bit of change in their music..." What do you guys think this means? Personally, I think this change could possibly involve them playing instruments? 

AOA?, lul, why? I think will be something like speed up. Electro-pop, always a good choice (not dubstep ¬¬)

The only difference is that it included a serial number for Karasia, right?

mmh, first editions sometimes includes some gifts, like photocards or blabla but don't know (?)

Comeback, comeback  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:

I have not purchased KARA's japanese releases since a while because of the lack of money but I am really considering to buy this one since KARA will need to see our support in this important change. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...