[2014.08.27] KARA Japanese Single Album "Mamma Mia"

eliza.hara구1

Really?

Thats a great news,,

im abit confused though,,isnt it abit too early to release the japanese full ver. ?

i mean , maybe it just dsp strategy to gain more attention by releasing the Jap version only 2 days after the Kor. version release,,

but i mean,,when did they work on the Jap. version ? i thought the time span was really really short for KARA to do the Korean MV ,,and now all the sudden the Jap version is already done and ready to be released??

Its not that im unhappy with this,,but i cant get over the feelings that it abit too early for the Jap. version to came out

Well,,after all,,im a KAMILIA so maybe i'll just let it flow and keep on supporting

KARA FIGHTING!!!

140819 KARA Full 'Mamma Mia' MV Jap. Version

0DFOZD1_wbQ

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!  

NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!!!!!!  

I hate you Universal Music....

not perfect but...

http://proxykorea.info/browse.php?u=Pvtvr8kyFU1u3DQGp1jkM0Ocdcsbww%2F%2BuQ2nsFHMg8t87LQIkKD8&b=13&f=norefer

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

All the album will arrived for all Japan Kamilia member soon .. early tomorrow or by latest the day before meeting kara.. only available for kara official japan fan club register member.. However I can't updated much information here until further notice from the japan official board...thank you ...

• Like 1