[2014.07.01] A 19-year Old with 166cm Height is KARA's New Member!

viperion

Brc18WVCIAI3Bem.jpg    

Following the withdrawal of KARA's 2 previous members, the new member that will be joining KARA is Youngji. 
This selection was chosen through the final showcase, which started through auditions before the end of May.

Youngji was born on August 30,1994 (19 Years Old). She is 166cm in height. Her ability to sing and dance showed her 
glorious images. She was #1 on the first episode after the voting.

Today, the final showcase was broadcast in Korea, July 1, 2014. She felt excited and shed tears after her name was announced. 
She said, "Thank you to my family, CEO, everyone at DSP Media, program staff, relatives, and Baby KARA... and to everyone, 
Many thanks to all. I'll do my best! Please keep cheering on us".

Youngji's first single and album debut as a new member will be decided on the 24th of August (Title will be announced later). She will be revealed as a new member of KARA on their 3rd Japan Tour 2014 in all 7 cities with 10 performances, which starts on the 24th of October 2014 in Japan.

P/s : This news was about her profile when she was revealed as a new KARA member ...

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
Edited by Jappy
Proofreading
  • Like 9

Welcome, Young Ji!  You can do it!  You've proved your talent!  So many people love you!  We are excited to see the new Kara!  

• Like 1

I was really surprised that she's taller than Jiyoung. I do believe that Youngji has a great potential to fit in KARA. Fighting! :gemcheer:

• Like 1

I was really surprised that she's taller than Jiyoung. I do believe that Youngji has a great potential to fit in KARA. Fighting! :gemcheer:

I thought Jiyoung is also 166cm in height?

Yes welcome to Kara!! I was one of your biggest supporters during the project!!

Dont give yourself too much pressure. Its the first step to failure.