[2014.07.02] KARA's Comeback in August Updated with 4 Members!

viperion

tumblr_n817xs661C1tbgu15o1_500.jpg

"Youngji" A new member of KARA ! 

CD released date ( JAPAN 8/27 ) in Japan and South Korea in August !

3rd Japan Tour Start at FUKUOKA SUNPALACE on 24th October. All 10 show will be held in different place in Japan ! 

★ (Youngji) Born in 30th August 1994 ( 19 Years Old/A blood type ) Height 166cm/40kg 

KARA candidate Youngji with her glory moment."KARA PROJECT" Episode 1 in which she managed to attract a lot of attention from 

all the audience. She is No.1 spot on Voting result. She is still remain a hotspot for eveyone even though she was absent on episode 1 and 2 due to injury on her leg. She sayThank You for my family, CEO, everyone at DSP Media, program staff, related people, and Baby KARA... and to everyone, Many Thank to you all. I'll do my best. Please keep cheering on us." For someone like Youngji which has spend many year as trainee has show what shehave to become new member of KARA. She manage to show it through her dancing and singing ability to everyone. Her sexy and cute images has show in "KARA PROJECT" through her short trailer.

"KARA PROJECT Programmed Short Summary" 

This "KARA PROJECT" is an audition program form by Music Channel MBC MUSIC and Dsp Media. "BABY KARA" is formed with 7 trainee which has undergoes various mission and several year of training by Dsp Media in order to become new member of KARA.The Fans can vote through SNS " Connectme" social network "LINE".The Score also will compiled of Judge expert vote for them. "KARA PROJECT" has start by posting their poster on May 12th which consist of 7 member Sojin, Shiyoon, Youngji, Chaekyung, Somin, Chaewon, and Yooji.

★CD Information 

Version A/Music Video : First Video Shooting Recording 

Version  B/New Member : Limited Edition Photo Book ! 

Version  C/Mini Album  : Recording of Korea Version and Bonus Track in Japan Version !

The Limited Edition in enclosed with Ticket Purchasing of all Tour with serial number which is begin on October!

■ Version A ( CD + DVD ) product No.:UMCK-9696, Price ¥2,037(Tax Include)

[CD]

1.To Be Decided

2.To Be Decided

3.To Be Decided (Instrumental)

4.To Be Decided (Instrumental)

[DVD]

To Be Decided (Music Video Clip)

To Be Decided (Dance Shot Ver.)

To Be Decided (Music Video Clip Uncut)

■ Version Limited Edition B ( CD + Photo Book ) Product No. : UMCK-9697, Price ¥1,728( Tax Include)

[CD]

1.To Be Decided

2.To Be Decided

3.To Be Decided (Instrumental)

4.To Be Decided (Instrumental)

Come With 28P Photo Book 

■ Version Limited Edition C (CD) With Bonus Track. Product No. : UMCK-9698. Price :¥1,296 ( Tax Include) 

[CD]

1. To Be Decided

2. To Be Decided

3. To Be Decided (Instrumental)

4. To Be Decided (Instrumental)

5. To Be Decided (Bonus Track)

★ Limited Edition Included : A Series Number for Purchasing 2014 Japan Tour Ticket

※ The date will be announced later 

※ Limited Edition Version C after the Normal Edition (CD Only). Product No.:UMCK-5494 without Bonus Track. Price ¥1,080 (Tax Include)

★ Tour Information 

「KARA  3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014」

24th October (Friday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE ; Open : 6pm Start : 7pm 

25th October (Saturday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6pm

27th November (Monday) : Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall ; Open : 5.45pm Start : 6.30pm

3rd November (Monday) : OKAYAMA CIVIC HALL ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6pm

5th November (Wednesday) : Forest Hall of Ishikawa Kanazawa Honda ; Open :  6pm Start : 6.30pm

6th November (Thursday) : Niigata Prefectural Civic Center ; Open :  6pm Start : 6.30pm

14th November (Friday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium ; Open :  6pm Start : 7pm

15th November (Saturday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium ; Open :  6pm Start : 5pm

18th November (Tuesday) : Yokohama Arena ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6.30pm

19th November (Wednesday) : Yokohama Arena ; Open :  5.30pm Start : 6.30pm

[Tour Seat] Limited to 9,000 Seat (Tax Include)

◆ Age Limit : 4 year Old above need ticket/ 3 Year old Below knee level are exempted. 

( ButTicket is required if the person need a seat)

◆ All ticket is not transfereable and refundable ( You are not allow to resale the ticket)

◎ Please see our ticket sales and FC pre-sales information. We will soon reveal this information on magazine and on Official website!

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 

• Like 8

I can't wait for this, feeling a bit nervous but excited at the same time. 

I'm curious, what concept will they use this year.

All the best to Young Ji.

I feel a bit awkward this new Kara but we have yet to see this KARA4 in action.

It's really that KARA have an album Comeback at both Korea and single at Japan??? OH MY!!! It's really EXCITED!!! And finally 3rd KARASIA TOUR!!! Of course I still can't go there... But I'm happy for KARA and proud to be a KAMILIA!!!

I would love to see an interview or press release featuring all of KARA 4, or at least one of KARA 3 talking about Young Ji and their current preparations for the comeback.  I would like to see the girls directly, rather than an ambiguous statement from DSP.  And it would be great to see an interview with Young Ji.

• Like 1

I would love to see an interview or press release featuring all of KARA 4, or at least one of KARA 3 talking about Young Ji and their current preparations for the comeback.  I would like to see the girls directly, rather than an ambiguous statement from DSP.  And it would be great to see an interview with Young Ji.

I think we will have something like this in few weeks probably >.< I'm only disappointed i'll be on holiday for two weeks and probably won't be able to see them TT