• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, watching Nicole do the segments are fun! Even though there's

No subs I find it entertaining enough. I remember watching this one,

Triple S was there, same w/ U-Kiss. I love how the Jewelry S,

I forgot her name, was there. She seemed extremely happy to see

Nicole. She is a genius! She's so adorable.

Nicole's a genius in her own kooky ways :o

no wonder everyone busted out laughing with the Yang chi jil part.. lol

i thought she said she talks to the PD about this before.. but i guess that's only if she doesn't understand but i guess she thought she understood haha..

her broken korean is obviously a plus for her.. she has to create different ways to explain.. so it's a positive thing :o

thanks Peter!!

I LOVE her segment in star golden bell.

the way she gives out the hints is so cute

and its so funny how sometimes the guests are absolutely clueless about what she's saying :sweatdrop:

like that one with Andy. lols

gotta love Nicole and her witty clues<3

thanks for the translations;)

Yeah !! Watching her on SGB always makes my day .. She's so gorgeous .. And im freaking obsessed with her seal clap :D Its too cute !! <333 But now that you mention it .. She IS a genious .. Watching her is really addictive <3

-- Nicole !! Is .. !! LOVE !!!! <333333333

nicole is jjang xD really hard to get whats shes trying to say but shes great xD

I think Nicole's lack of fluency helps her bring fresh ideas for hints. Not typical ones--therefore making it a lot more fun. Though I can never guess what in the world she's talking about, I still love her on the segment and soooooo many people do too. Even my friends who don't particularly like Kara love Nicole bcs she's so cute and tries hard :thumbup:

The new format and changing of guests on Star Golden Bell doesn't make the show as interesting anymore. But I still watch the discussion part in the beginning, and Nicole's part. After that, I stop watching the show since the other games are boring.

The way she goes on and on in Korean is like how I go on and on in Cantonese XD

Then again, she is definitely better in Korean than I am in any language except for English.

Edited by damyoungji

The best part of the show it "Level with me season 2". I have to watch every episode of SGB, just because of Nicole. She's a genius, hers clues and hits are incredible. She lives in her own world.

It was so funny when in one episode Andy was so frustaded because he wasn't getting what Nicole was saying.