[2014.07.08] "KARA PROJECT" Searching For New Member Insider Story ? Director's Cut to reveal on 8th and 15th July

viperion

r.jpg

KARA new member finding has ended through the leading channel MBC MUSIC broadcasting. "KARA PROJECT-KARA THE BEGINNING"
reveal the uncut version (KARA PROJECT)

On 8th, Youngji is been selected as new member of KARA through live broadcasting of "KARA PROJECT" in which will produced 
2 part of "Director's Cut" .

The 1st part will be broadcasted on 8th (today) at South Korea at 6pm. In this version, BABY KARA member will be seen during their 
time as trainee and also their first time recording in front of the camera will be reveal.

Not only that but also will reveal the live showcase baby Kara Preparation with their nervous preparation at backstage. Youngji excitement and tearful
expression after been announced as winner will also reveal. There are also some highlight show of the whole 6 episode is show , interview with Baby Kara 
family member will be added too.

The 2nd part will be broadcasted in South Korea on 15th July. Commentary video introduction of the 6 member of BABY KARA will be reveal.  

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  
  • Like 6

It's like the directors and PD heard us and knew we want to see more of Baby Kara. ^^

I can't wait to watch this and hopefully eng sub will be provided as well.

I really there is special appearance of Kara members and I believe we can see a lot more of Baby Kara interactions with one another.

• Like 1

That's nice ^^

I hope, DSP will add 1 more member to KARA, so KARA have 5 members, so they can adjust choreography and song's lines a little easier ~
And, debut the remaining Baby KARA into a new girl group ^^

• Like 2

I wish that instead of just the expanded director's cut version of live episode 6, DSP would also make some announcement about the future of Baby Kara 6.

• Like 1

I wish that instead of just the expanded director's cut version of live episode 6, DSP would also make some announcement about the future of Baby Kara 6.

I'd have to agree. There's much potential with the remaining 6 that shouldn't be wasted. Maybe Baby Kara should become official, ho hum.

Yesyesyesyes *echoes on*

But yeah, hopefully this gets posted somewhere with some subs. I also want BK to come back, whether it be as a full six group or with the girls all separated into smaller groups/soloists.

just saying, KARA is now Gyuri and Seungyeon and 2 backup dancers.

Well, I see you have problem with understanding who created of Kara and who is the one allowed to state what Kara is

Also maybe you didnt feel the need to respect Kara, DSP nor Kamilas while you share your thoughts and emotions

• Like 2

just saying, KARA is now Gyuri and Seungyeon and 2 backup dancers.

Dude, Hara can rap and YoungJi is a pretty good singer. Maybe not as good as Somin but she's good.

Don't dismiss them, please. (specially Hara. How can you dismiss Hara? She's been vocally evolving throu out the year,)

Edited by Mirytie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...