[2014.07.10] KARA Comeback: Insiders Say “New Video Has Already Been Shot”

Jappy

Kara-800x450.png

Details about KARA’s forthcoming comeback have been revealed by K-pop insiders. According to a few unnamed insider sources, quoted in an article by media outlet enews24, the girl group has set a target date of August for the new release, and has even begun filming music videos.

KARA is set to drop a mini album featuring its newest member: the winner of television audition show, “KARA Project,” Youngji. The group will also embark on a tour of Japan in October.

One source was quoted as saying, “KARA will be making a comeback with a new collaboration with [music producer and song writer] Duble Sidekick. They filmed the music video on July 9 at a location somewhere in Gyeonggi Province.”

Other quotes from insiders shed light on the way the group is operating now that a new member has joined. These included, “Since Youngji has joined, she has given KARA something of an energy boost,” and, “All of the members have resolved to make this album a success.” 

Source: Soompi

• Like 17

One source was quoted as saying, “KARA will be making a comeback with a new collaboration with [music producer and song writer] Duble Sidekick.

not with Sweetune this time...? piece of my heart were torn the moment i read this :gemcry:

well, let's just see what happens. wish the girls all the best :gemheart:

• Like 3

Duble Sidekick ? Finally DSP notice this, they had find a new composer ! (And, hoping Sweetune also participate in this comeback, they are doing many great songs for KARA, right?)

Anyway, wish KARA and Duble Sidekick can have a good teamwork and produce a remarkable comeback in 2014 ! #KARA 

• Like 3

Btw, after googling, seems that Duble Sidekick quite famous producing songs for top artist like Super junior, Apink, MBLAQ, Davichi, Leesang and so on...

Currently playing KARA-Mr. right now~ Sweetune...

• Like 3

I'm honestly freaking out about this. Its going to get harder every day leading up to the comeback. I think even now we should start thinking of ways to get them a lot of exposure for this one. 

• Like 3

I'm not sure how I feel about Duble Sidekick :/ For me their songs are more hit and miss, whereas I love the vast majority of Sweetune songs. I hope they can pull off something that suits KARA's style  :gemnoway:  

• Like 4

Really really hoped Duble Sidekick can pull off a song that suits perfectly with KARA.. ive only heard a few of Duble's songs , but really hoped that the next KARA comeback could make KARA shine even brighter than before , and for the new recruit Youngji unnie, i hoped she can adapt with the new things in KARA , and always remember that KAMILIA are always here for KARA , we've gone through the storm together, now lets head to the beautiful Sunset together , 4 girls , Millions Kamilias , KARA FIGHTING!!!

• Like 4

I'm not sure how I feel about Duble Sidekick :/ For me their songs are more hit and miss, whereas I love the vast majority of Sweetune songs. I hope they can pull off something that suits KARA's style  :gemnoway:  

I think Duble Sidekick may suit KARA in Korean style, But for Japanese, Sweetune may more suitable.

Honestly, I'm prefer the Korean style (Step Album and Full Bloom),

However, for the Japanese Album, I hear a lot too, but *sorry*, I feel somewhat embarrased or guilty to play it when there's my friends or parents. Except for the "Ima, Okuritai Arigatou"-style songs...

Anyone feeling this?

Sorry if someone hurt when I write this :(

• Like 2

^ My mom's fav KARA song is IOA, but my friends and cousins enjoy the cutesy KARA songs more keke~  :gemhappy: 
They said KARA songs sound fun and fresh (?) LOL.  :gemhoho: 
It depends on the ppl listening imo  :gemflower: 

• Like 1

I think they'll be able to still mantain that KARA unique vibe. Like, Duble Sidekick did a pretty job with the song Mr.Chu for Apink and you still could tell it was their style. Honestly, because it's something more like Lupin, I'm happy, because I didn't like Damaged Lady that much (the chorus was meh, only the instrumental was good)

^ My mom's fav KARA song is IOA, but my friends and cousins enjoy the cutesy KARA songs more keke~  :gemhappy: 

They said KARA songs sound fun and fresh (?) LOL.  :gemhoho: 

It depends on the ppl listening imo  :gemflower: 

It's so true, and I was just thinking this today listening to all of Kara's songs on shuffle. They have a great range of sound so I don't get tired of it, and it has a diverse fanbase because of it too. Even someone in Kara mentioned on a Karasia BTS that it was cool seeing such a diverse crowd in the audience of all ages. It's hard to pick a favorite because it changes by my mood, but it's great to have a favorite group that can cover most of my moods with different songs. I really can't wait for the teaser of this one to see which style they choose this time.

Everyone was having a go at DSP for not knowing what they were doing, but with the acquisition of Duble Sidekick and the efficient shooting of the MV, it shows that DSP had a plan the whole time and did not hesitate in its execution.

All that's left is to see how well the comeback does.

Hwaiting!

I maybe the only one who feels this way, but I'm actually relieved they're working with a different producer.

Because, hello, Full Bloom and First Blooming were such awesome albums!

And tbh, most of Kara's title songs were all starting to sound similar so I'm pretty excited to hear what their song will sound like with Duble Sidekick.

But of course, at the same time, I'm also worried. Both Sistar and Girls Day are four member groups who are coming back the same time as our girls and are working with the same people. And their concepts are a bit...sexy? haha, but then again, Apink also works with them. So..gah, IDK. I just want to be surprised when I see our girls back in action! :D

• Like 3