[2014.07.10] KARA Comeback: Insiders Say “New Video Has Already Been Shot”

Jappy

UPDATE:KARA reportedly complete filming for their first music video with new member Youngji

KARA reportedly completed filming for their first music video already with newly added member Youngji!

According to music insiders in an exclusive by Star News on the 16th, KARA teamed up with director ZANYBROS' Hong Won Ki for their music video filmed at a studio in Namyangju, Gyeonggido on the 13th. Director Hong told Star News, "Almost to the point that you couldn't feel the empty spots left by two members, their energy was overwhelming... New member Youngji also followed along well. It was sweet to see the unnis take care of Youngji a lot and give her advice."

KARA will make their comeback with a new mini-album with help from Duble Sidekick for their title track this August!

Source: Allkpop

So happy to read this :),, but is there any news of the certain date of their comeback? because im dying to see their new comeback :D

KARA FIGHTING!!!

Yes when there's conflict issues from kara members to DSP. PD Jaeho (sweetune) helps to re-unite kara members...

This is about in 2011...

Now that KARA is back with 4members or in other words they are no longer "complete" , is that mean that sweetune will NEVER compose another song for KARA? :( :( :(

I wouldn't bother with the concept.

If it's sexy, sweet or whatever, KARA seems to make them always catchy and unique. It has been like that since KARA5 debuted, right?

I'd be more worried about the groups who will comeback at the same time as KARA

• Like 1

So happy to read this :),, but is there any news of the certain date of their comeback? because im dying to see their new comeback :D

KARA FIGHTING!!!

Now that KARA is back with 4members or in other words they are no longer "complete" , is that mean that sweetune will NEVER compose another song for KARA? :( :( :(

I don't know. Jaeho said that because kara members (except gyuri) want to end contract with dsp.

Thats old story, and the situation is now changed, not because the members conflict with dsp, but they have own way.

Hope sweetune will continue to compose for KARA...

Sorry i'm offtopic...

• Like 1

<p>Although JiYoung wasn't the member I thought was best for Kara, I still support them 100% and wish them luck with their comeback, I really can't wait ^ ^ KARA FIGHTING!

its Heo Youngji,,

I wouldn't bother with the concept.

If it's sexy, sweet or whatever, KARA seems to make them always catchy and unique. It has been like that since KARA5 debuted, right?

I'd be more worried about the groups who will comeback at the same time as KARA

hmm..maybe thats what i really thought all this time,, i mean by time KARA have their comeback,,other girlbands like sistar,aoa,and some other great girlbands also have their comebacks on the similar timespan,,but still i hope KARA would beat them all and came back at the top of the music charts,the place they rightfully deserve :) And yes im 100000% agree with u when u say KARA would always made the whatever concept it is became catchy and unique,,i mean isnt that is why they are one of the best girlbands? hehehehe

one side of myself happily await for KARA4 comeback but my other side just wanted Cole and Jing back,, :(

I can understand your feelings but since Nicole and Jing have decided to take another path the best thing to do is to enjoy the new KARA4 comeback.

• Like 2

I can understand your feelings but since Nicole and Jing have decided to take another path the best thing to do is to enjoy the new KARA4 comeback.

I truly understand that,,and thats really what i tried to do this whole time,,but i dont know,,just cant get over the feelings that i wanted my 2 queens back :(

• Like 2

Yes when there's conflict issues from kara members to DSP. PD Jaeho (sweetune) helps to re-unite kara members...
This is about in 2011...

wow.. i'm touched that he really care for Kara as five.. not all composers do that right?

I truly understand that,,and thats really what i tried to do this whole time,,but i dont know,,just cant get over the feelings that i wanted my 2 queens back :(

Yeah I'm the same as you... I don't know what to feel now.. it's so confusing... :( Edited by tragicpiano
Don't double post, merged