[Hamtastic] What type of acting role would like to see Seungyeon take on?

Loving this topic!

I think she suits best the cute role just like in Jang Bo Ri. A witty girl but yet still so innocent about the world. 

Other than that, maybe a killer who acts nice at first but slowly she reveals her true colour  :VxmQu:

• Like 1

hmm.. i think this sounds crazy and weird but i would like to see her became a serial killer,psychopath,or sociopath,, hahahahahah :D it would be cool u know with that innocent face of hers if she became a serial killer, hhaahahahaha,,its just some random thoughts of me though,, :)

Femme Fatale Hammie? OFC! :D

cg45q.jpg

I agree with you guys! I'd love to see Hammie in broader roles like femme fatale or psycho-like also I don't mind another tearjerking character like in Secret Love too. or maybe another villain roles? :P

• Like 3

Loving this topic!

I think she suits best the cute role just like in Jang Bo Ri. A witty girl but yet still so innocent about the world. 

Other than that, maybe a killer who acts nice at first but slowly she reveals her true colour  :VxmQu:

You literally took the exact words from my mouth!

Let's just wait and see what would be the outcome. I do believe that Hammie is a versatile actress.

• Like 2

the role like lee ga-eul?? it's fun to watch.. 

any role i think should be fine except for the romance part.. i don't know why but all of her role about romance is bad for me since i don't get the chemistry.. like at "her lovely heels" and "kara secret love".. don't know bout you guys, but for me, she must learn more about romance part..

maybe she could be the next Hannibal Lecter,, "Hammiebal" would be great,, :D:P

The Silence of the Hams :P

She coul play a role like Gogo from Kill Bill.

OMG that would be so bad azz! :D

Edited by rhe-c

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...