• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tragicpiano

[Sungja] What do you think SungHee is doing now?

17 posts in this topic

Well, the title says everything lol

I personally think she finished college and she's working now, and maybe, she got married.

I miss her so much! Sungja please appear  :teary:

What do you think, guys?  ^_^

1 person likes this

some rumor said that she is married, but im not really sure about this,,hehehe

some rumor said that she is married, but im not really sure about this,,hehehe

She is married lol. There were pics~ 

1 person likes this

She is married lol. There were pics~ 

Really? :o show me show me! Show us btw. 

As far as I remember she's married in 2011 (?)

just google her name and you'll find her beautiful pics in wedding dress

guys, are you sure?

ok, let me consolidate the links here:

photobox1

photobox2

photobox3

photobox4

Edited by red4summer

I knew she was already married kekeke,  :gemwin: 
And I'm still wondering why there are no news of her having a baby~
Or maybe she does have a kid now, jst keeping things private? LOL
Sungja pls give us some updates  :gemcry:

1 person likes this

As of today, she's done doing the household chores. xD
But seriously, I want recent updates of her. Hmmm....

Edited by Jellylicious
1 person likes this

Sungja is really stunning! Her hubby is really lucky. And I really need some update from her! ;-; 

1 person likes this

maybe cooking some stuff, sleeping beside her husband (screw him btw, lol just kidding... a bit....).

maybe already have a couple kids, doing what mother should

well tbh at this point she is not a celebrity anymore so her chance to have a album/single is minimal.

and the worst part is she just a vocal trainer (from 2011 news, so who knows what is her job now).  

after seeing her picture singing with her little sister in small random stage, it seems that she tried to some "solo career" (before she married)

but end up no where. I want to predict that someone that you all probably know blocking that opportunity for second times.  

by emotions she has a face that easy to read for me.

and she looks empty and sad.  

i mean just imagine if you are on her shoes. your ex-girl group became a massive success several years after you leave.

it must be the saddest period in your life

i hope someday she could fullfill her dream though

Edited by Falance
2 people like this

maybe cooking some stuff, sleeping beside her husband (screw him btw, lol just kidding... a bit....).

maybe already have a couple kids, doing what mother should

well tbh at this point she is not a celebrity anymore so her chance to have a album/single is minimal.

and the worst part is she just a vocal trainer (from 2011 news, so who knows what is her job now).  

after seeing her picture singing with her little sister in small random stage, it seems that she tried to some "solo career" (before she married)

but end up no where. I want to predict that someone that you all probably know blocking that opportunity for second times.  

by emotions she has a face that easy to read for me.

and she looks empty and sad.  

i mean just imagine if you are on her shoes. your ex-girl group became a massive success several years after you leave.

it must be the saddest period in your life

i hope someday she could fullfill her dream though

If only she could come back to KARA, that would be amazing... 

There are usually no second chances. If you miss the boat, it is gone forever.

That's why so many of these girls have to pursue their dreams sometimes against the wishes of their families.

And that's why I admire those girls who don't give up. We have recent examples right here.

1 person likes this

There are usually no second chances. If you miss the boat, it is gone forever.  

That's why so many of these girls have to pursue their dreams sometimes against the wishes of their families.  

And that's why I admire those girls who don't give up. We have recent examples right here.

Yes. Quitters never win,winners never quit. Kara inspired me to reach for my dreams. In the long run, my dreams are slowly clearer in my mind.

1 person likes this

anybody know how kara's 2nd album supposed to be?

i read somewhere it has already recorded but canceled later after sung hee contract termination

did it supposed to be like 2nd album that they already released? or totally diffrent song?

was hara and ji young addition was really inevitable even if sung hee didn't out?

I wish Sunghee could debut in another girlgroup together with DSP Trainees Sojin, Shiyoon, Chaekyung & Somin. all from Kara Project   I would include Chaewon and Yooji but I think they're way too young   So the group would include  

• Sunghee (Leader, Main Vocalist) [Age: 25 || May 19, 1989]
  • Sojin (Lead Vocalist) [Age: 22 || May 25, 1992]
  • Shiyoon (Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist) [Age: 18 || February 21, 1996]
  • Chaekyung (Visual, Sub-Vocalist) [Age: 18 || July 7, 1996]
  • Somin (Maknae, Lead Vocalist) [Age: 18 || August 22, 1996]   7JP7C8n.jpg
Edited by YCHofficial