[Sungja] What do you think SungHee is doing now?

Well, the title says everything lol

I personally think she finished college and she's working now, and maybe, she got married.

I miss her so much! Sungja please appear  :teary:

What do you think, guys?  ^_^

• Like 1

I knew she was already married kekeke,  :gemwin: 
And I'm still wondering why there are no news of her having a baby~
Or maybe she does have a kid now, jst keeping things private? LOL
Sungja pls give us some updates  :gemcry:

• Like 1

As of today, she's done doing the household chores. xD
But seriously, I want recent updates of her. Hmmm....

Edited by Jellylicious
  • Like 1

maybe cooking some stuff, sleeping beside her husband (screw him btw, lol just kidding... a bit....).

maybe already have a couple kids, doing what mother should

well tbh at this point she is not a celebrity anymore so her chance to have a album/single is minimal.

and the worst part is she just a vocal trainer (from 2011 news, so who knows what is her job now).  

after seeing her picture singing with her little sister in small random stage, it seems that she tried to some "solo career" (before she married)

but end up no where. I want to predict that someone that you all probably know blocking that opportunity for second times.  

by emotions she has a face that easy to read for me.

and she looks empty and sad.  

i mean just imagine if you are on her shoes. your ex-girl group became a massive success several years after you leave.

it must be the saddest period in your life

i hope someday she could fullfill her dream though

Edited by Falance
  • Like 2

maybe cooking some stuff, sleeping beside her husband (screw him btw, lol just kidding... a bit....).

maybe already have a couple kids, doing what mother should

well tbh at this point she is not a celebrity anymore so her chance to have a album/single is minimal.

and the worst part is she just a vocal trainer (from 2011 news, so who knows what is her job now).  

after seeing her picture singing with her little sister in small random stage, it seems that she tried to some "solo career" (before she married)

but end up no where. I want to predict that someone that you all probably know blocking that opportunity for second times.  

by emotions she has a face that easy to read for me.

and she looks empty and sad.  

i mean just imagine if you are on her shoes. your ex-girl group became a massive success several years after you leave.

it must be the saddest period in your life

i hope someday she could fullfill her dream though

If only she could come back to KARA, that would be amazing... 

There are usually no second chances. If you miss the boat, it is gone forever.

That's why so many of these girls have to pursue their dreams sometimes against the wishes of their families.

And that's why I admire those girls who don't give up. We have recent examples right here.

• Like 1

There are usually no second chances. If you miss the boat, it is gone forever.  

That's why so many of these girls have to pursue their dreams sometimes against the wishes of their families.  

And that's why I admire those girls who don't give up. We have recent examples right here.

Yes. Quitters never win,winners never quit. Kara inspired me to reach for my dreams. In the long run, my dreams are slowly clearer in my mind.

• Like 1

anybody know how kara's 2nd album supposed to be?

i read somewhere it has already recorded but canceled later after sung hee contract termination

did it supposed to be like 2nd album that they already released? or totally diffrent song?

was hara and ji young addition was really inevitable even if sung hee didn't out?

• 1 month later...

I wish Sunghee could debut in another girlgroup together with DSP Trainees Sojin, Shiyoon, Chaekyung & Somin. all from Kara Project   I would include Chaewon and Yooji but I think they're way too young   So the group would include  

• Sunghee (Leader, Main Vocalist) [Age: 25 || May 19, 1989]
  • Sojin (Lead Vocalist) [Age: 22 || May 25, 1992]
  • Shiyoon (Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist) [Age: 18 || February 21, 1996]
  • Chaekyung (Visual, Sub-Vocalist) [Age: 18 || July 7, 1996]
  • Somin (Maknae, Lead Vocalist) [Age: 18 || August 22, 1996]   7JP7C8n.jpg
Edited by YCHofficial