• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
tragicpiano

[Jingly] Actress Jiyoung

43 posts in this topic

Accordingly with xbrokenarrow Jing will make her debut as actress! YAY!

NEWS NEWS:
Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

source: xxx

First of all I want to congratulate her lol And I think she will be a really great actress and it's really nice to see she's focusing in something what makes her happy. It's my birthday gift haha

You can talk about her acting in Rainbow Rose here

Anyway, share your thoughts, critiques, what kind of roles you're wanting, what would fits her more, anyway, everything about it!  :thumbup:

And let's cheer for her debut!  :gemcheer:

8 people like this

I want her to act with Fukushi Sota!!!!!!! 

And I want her act as a badass cause she is one lolol. Since we've seen her awesome acting in Secret Love and Rainbow Rose and that one ep with her and Mir! And Urakara!! :D

1 person likes this

Yaaaayyyy,,,so happy that Jing is gonna have her comeback soon :D cant waiit for ittt,,,hahahhahaha :D

any role would be okay for me as long as she is the main character,lol,, and please noo more sad plot,,i cant watch Jing cry again,,,any plots with happy ending would be appreciated,,heheheh :D

1 person likes this

I'll be in school by then in my most important year by the time of her debut...

JIYOUNG BBY HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY WITH YOUR FABULOUSNESS RESURFACING AGAIN?!  :wakeup:

jk I'm so excited! I have just recently gotten myself into some j dramas, so I'm anticipating her debut even more now.

Jiyoung, fighting!

3 people like this

Wow this is good news!  :gemcheer: 
I'm looking forward to seeing her in a new drama,
PLS COME BACK JIYOUNGIEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :gemcry:

PS. Still waiting for Nikori comeback!

2 people like this

Good God! I've been waiting for Jiyoung to come back.

Good luck with your comeback, Jiyoungie~!!  :gemnoway:

REALLY???!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! :gemhappy:

Edited by LLL168

ehhh? What kind of drama? Korea or japan?

i think its japan

What? Is this confirmed?  :gemnoway:

really ? 

What? Is this confirmed?  :gemnoway:

Well, there's source guys haha You can be happy and spazz a lot now *o*

So it is for sure. I can't wait, first their comeback news now Jiyoung's comeback. So happy.

some random thoughts just popped out in my head,, i was wondering how if Kangji became the antagonist? or even a psycopath?

okay after i think about it again,,i think Kangji would made the Psycopath's image became adorkable instead of scary :P

Its been a stressful month for me... and this just lift my heart!!! can't wait for her comeback as an actress

A female warrior type (preferably a scifi version).

Maybe a mecha related.

Maybe a high school girl for a romance/comedy/school drama or a high school girl who is a detective at the same time for a mystery/action/crime drama.

Or it would be nice to see her in a human drama (for example she could play the role of the youngest member of the family).

Drama, for sure!! Maybe with a little bit of comedy..

Maybe a mystery/thriller drama. Hihi  :refreshed:

cold blooded sociopathic psycopath?

1 person likes this

In romance, thriller, psychological movie