[Jingly] Actress Jiyoung

tragicpiano

Accordingly with xbrokenarrow Jing will make her debut as actress! YAY!

NEWS NEWS:
Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

source: xxx

First of all I want to congratulate her lol And I think she will be a really great actress and it's really nice to see she's focusing in something what makes her happy. It's my birthday gift haha

You can talk about her acting in Rainbow Rose here

Anyway, share your thoughts, critiques, what kind of roles you're wanting, what would fits her more, anyway, everything about it!  :thumbup:

And let's cheer for her debut!  :gemcheer:

• Like 8

I want her to act with Fukushi Sota!!!!!!! 

And I want her act as a badass cause she is one lolol. Since we've seen her awesome acting in Secret Love and Rainbow Rose and that one ep with her and Mir! And Urakara!! :D

• Like 1

Yaaaayyyy,,,so happy that Jing is gonna have her comeback soon :D cant waiit for ittt,,,hahahhahaha :D

any role would be okay for me as long as she is the main character,lol,, and please noo more sad plot,,i cant watch Jing cry again,,,any plots with happy ending would be appreciated,,heheheh :D

• Like 1

I'll be in school by then in my most important year by the time of her debut...

JIYOUNG BBY HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY WITH YOUR FABULOUSNESS RESURFACING AGAIN?!  :wakeup:

jk I'm so excited! I have just recently gotten myself into some j dramas, so I'm anticipating her debut even more now.

Jiyoung, fighting!

• Like 3

some random thoughts just popped out in my head,, i was wondering how if Kangji became the antagonist? or even a psycopath?

okay after i think about it again,,i think Kangji would made the Psycopath's image became adorkable instead of scary :P

• 1 month later...