[Jingly] Actress Jiyoung

tragicpiano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's gonna act with Yamada Ryosuke!!!! Gyahhhh!! NO LOL. I dun like it! Hahaha I dun like that she's working with ppls from Johnny's Ent. members haha, I am a hater xD

Well I mean Yamada is okaaayyy lolol. But my Jing... xD ish mine! And she's gonna be awesssome in Assassination Classroom!  :gemflower:

Higanbana is gonna kill me! I love Maki & Jiyoung and they're both in the same movie. X_X

Then Assassination Classroom, I'm sure that's gonna kill a few people too. xD

And Hell Teacher Nube is a great drama based on the 1st ep. Really LMAO.

I have zero knowledge about the Japanese TV industry :( Are the actors/actresses working with Jing famous in Japan ?

Well, Horikita Maki is the one of the most famous actress there. So, I think our Jing is upgrading step by step :3

• 2 weeks later...

I just started to get into the Japanese Dramas (Hana Kimi, and The Reason I Can't Find my Love), and Jiyeong has definitely  has motivated me more to watch them. I been watching Hell Teacher Nube and enjoying every time Jiyeong appears. Also I watched a bit of Higanbana and can't wait till someone subs it. Maki and Jiyeong together is too good for me :3

To be honest, I think Higanbana is the better drama overall.

And Jiyoung's acting in Higanbana is slightly better, just my opinion of course though. 

I think it's because Hganbana she's a human so she can express herself better. It's just my explanation about it lol But in fact, you're right about it and all :D

I think it's because Hganbana she's a human so she can express herself better. It's just my explanation about it lol But in fact, you're right about it and all :D

I also think it has to do with Nube being kind of cheesy overall, lol. I love Maru and all but... yeah.

Higanbana is a more "serious" drama, in my opinion (despite it having such supernatural elements too).