[2014.07.19] Jiyoung's acting supposedly to overlap with KARA's upcoming promotions in Japan

edr49890

KAMILIAs, I knew some of here are start to dislike Jiyoung, because of her action to leave KARA, then her sudden comeback (due to her latest SNS stated, she left to England to study her English). It's also unexpected for me as well, that means she wants to do her things that she really want, which is acting ? Chances is in front of her, so she just thinking for her future, right ?

Actually, she had received offer from the Sweet Power agency, because of KARA popularity at 1st. (I can say that confidently) Without KARA, we will not know Jiyoung and other members. So, I believe, Jiyoung is thanking KARA (members) from the deep of her heart. Because of the name KARA + her hardworking, her own popularity is rising at Japan. I'll support both KARA and Jiyoung, if 2 of them doing promotions at Japan on the same month. (Same goes to Nicole as well)

If 2 of them really meeting coincidence at Japan, their relationship still remain the same, like previously ~ Same case apply to Nicole as well. If KARA and Nicole are making comeback on August, it's just the same. No matter what, I'll always support KARA, Nicole and Jiyoung ^^

• Like 4

just saying, why will sung regret about quiting kara? just because kara is a goddess idol group with vast achievement now?sung is happily married and do you think she wants to swap place with any kara member if given a choice?jing chose study/acting, cole chose to go solo, sung chose to quit, gyulhamhara chose to continue (with dsp) and youngji chose to realize her dream, who's right?it is up to the individuals what they want in the different stages of their life.overlapping? this is a strategy to draw attention or a make up.

Exactly what i feel, can't agree more, too bad that i don't express myself well

• Like 1

KAMILIAs, I knew some of here are start to dislike Jiyoung, because of her action to leave KARA, then her sudden comeback (due to her latest SNS stated, she left to England to study her English). It's also unexpected for me as well, that means she wants to do her things that she really want, which is acting ? Chances is in front of her, so she just thinking for her future, right ?

Actually, she had received offer from the Sweet Power agency, because of KARA popularity at 1st. (I can say that confidently) Without KARA, we will not know Jiyoung and other members. So, I believe, Jiyoung is thanking KARA (members) from the deep of her heart. Because of the name KARA + her hardworking, her own popularity is rising at Japan. I'll support both KARA and Jiyoung, if 2 of them doing promotions at Japan on the same month. (Same goes to Nicole as well)

If 2 of them really meeting coincidence at Japan, their relationship still remain the same, like previously ~ Same case apply to Nicole as well. If KARA and Nicole are making comeback on August, it's just the same. No matter what, I'll always support KARA, Nicole and Jiyoung ^^

looks like everything i wanted to say is already spoken by you,,hahahaha :D
  • Like 1

if jiyoung got tired of idol life, that's her choice. she's a good actress and can make top actress even if she's not in kara anymore. if you want to find faults for her leaving, then you should examine the circumstances and people around her as well. i don't think it's an easy choice to leave a top group. so there's no reason to hate her.

• Like 3

looks like everything i wanted to say is already spoken by you,,hahahaha :D

I'm glad that some of the KAMILIAs have the same opinion with me ^^

if jiyoung got tired of idol life, that's her choice. she's a good actress and can make top actress even if she's not in kara anymore. if you want to find faults for her leaving, then you should examine the circumstances and people around her as well. i don't think it's an easy choice to leave a top group. so there's no reason to hate her.

You're right, it's not an easy decision to leave one of the top K-Pop girl groups. I believe, 5 of them have a deep discussion about this, before Nicole and Jiyoung making the decision.

• Like 1

Many people value education, and one can't easily live the next 40 years being "that kid who used to be in that band". If she doesn't want to have a solo career as a singer (which would be the most obvious step), her choice to study is not only logical but pragmatic. It opens many new doors, which otherwise would be closed. What makes her way seem so weird is that most people leave other jobs to become singers, she goes the other way. But that's what she wants to do, so who are we to judge that?

don't forget experience value. just imagine some mid-40 person with first degree doctor or engineer without it

and in ji young case her experience in showbiz things

i mean come on, are you going to put that 6 years of showbiz experience aside for some life full with education that last for about 3-4 years?

she is popular too, on par with top j-pop idol like akb

o yeah i'm not hating her. otherwise i hope she became a top actress

i also agree that she already get called by that agency before her contract ended. and i think she want to work with 2 agency like Nicole

and because DSP was too ABAP with that  strict policy so they just disallow it

(note: don't blame DSP because KARA is not on BEG tier when they are lacking popularity after that abracadabra)

for the last point, i hope her new agency not using her popularity in a bad way. this news make me thought something bad might be happen between this 2 agency

• Like 1

yeah agree with poster above too.

everyone in this world have own stories, with many chapters inside it,

KARA is one of several chapters that Jiyoung made. I hope Jiyoung can make a new, great chapter of her life. 

Sorry, Jiyoung If I and some people around this world, have a negative thinking for a while because you leaving KARA.

now I'm bit more understand, and wish you all the best for your comeback, Jiyoung :)

just saying, why will sung regret about quiting kara? just because kara is a goddess idol group with vast achievement now?

sung is happily married and do you think she wants to swap place with any kara member if given a choice?

jing chose study/acting, cole chose to go solo, sung chose to quit, gyulhamhara chose to continue (with dsp) and youngji chose to realize her dream, who's right?

it is up to the individuals what they want in the different stages of their life.

overlapping? this is a strategy to draw attention or a make up.

for some history behind this all sung hee was a trainee for 3 years, gyuri came from another agency, seung yeon got lee hyori recommendation, nicole was last addition dsp planned her to join another group 

i bet when dsp trying to built Kara, sung hee was the base for this group

don't forget she had lazy/sleepy habit but want to spend 3 years for training. she even walked from dsp buildind to her house. becoming a singer is her dream

you are solidly right red4, everyone could chose whatever they want. but in sung hee case she was not

it wasn't her who made those stupid point on her contract

mainstream k-pop media is pretty stupid tbh. especially that akp

every website trying to make click bait article to increase hits and ads revenue

that why we shouldn't trust any news 100%

i also hate that top3 agency thingy 

don't forget experience value. just imagine some mid-40 person with first degree doctor or engineer without it

and in ji young case her experience in showbiz things

i mean come on, are you going to put that 6 years of showbiz experience aside for some life full with education that last for about 3-4 years?

1. You can't become a doctor or an engineer without hands-on work experience. :offtopic:
  2. Jiyoung is at an age where people normally start their university studies. So what she did or didn't accomplish before, makes really no difference there. If she wants to close the idol chapter of her life, it doesn't mean that she's too old to start a new chapter. Again, her choice is kind of out of the ordinary, because normally entertainers keep hanging on even after they have had farewell tours and stuff. But if she wants to start something new, this is exactly the best time to do it, as she presumably has some money in the bank to finance whatever steps she wants to take.
  • Like 1

lets make this simple and condlude all these arguings,opinions,thoughts,etc about Jing,Cole,and KARA4,

We are all KAMILIAS, and we,someway,somehow,made an oath in ourselves to always support KARA,both the group and the members of KARA themselves,,

so why dont we just keep supporting them now,,,first of all,,KARA4 will need all the support and love they can get because they are still fighting the storm,,and with our help and support,i believe we can overcome these storms together,,but we need to be one to do that,,,

second,Many thoughts about Jing departure and "sudden" comeback as actress in Japan,,you dont like it? me neither,but again,we as fans,family,or whatever u want to call it,,can only give our best support and love to Jing for her comeback as an actress in Japan,,i never loved the fact that Jing and Cole would have their own comebacks now no longer as member of KARA,,but im sure they will always be KARA Nicole and KARA Jiyoung in our hearts,,

third,Cole's comeback as an solo artist(thats what i heard from news around me), same simple answer, WE CAN ONLY GIVE OUR BEST SUPPORT AND LOVE TO HER,AS MUCH WE GAVE IT TO JING AND KARA4,,,

Further arguing WOULD NOT GIVE ANY HELP AND GOOD TO ANY OF THEM,SO IF YOU REALLY A KAMILIA,,YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AS A FAMILY,,

And i quote Dom's words from FF6 movie,, : We dont abandon our family,even if they did :D

Keep support and love KARA4,SUNGHEE,JING,AND COLE,,as it is the most least we can do for them as fans :D

• Like 2

so sad to hear my 2 friends, are now hating her because of this,

even one of them is jiyoung-biased. my heart breaks hearing that...

reading the comment from allkpop comments, seems some people tell jiyoung is a liar....

• Like 1

reading the comment from allkpop comments, seems some people tell jiyoung is a liar....

Some people don't know how to cope with heartbreaking news. Nothing last forever in life and I have prepared myself for this since day 1. Although the news about JiNi broke my heart but I respect their decisions as much as I respect other people's opinions regarding their leaves, HOWEVER, to bash them about it and criticize irrationally and crudely is something that I am truly against. So it is sad that some have chosen to post crude messages to Kara members just because they follow the path that they choose instead of being dragged around by decision of others (the stress and pressure that came onto you if you have no control over your own life is burdensome). I just hope all Kara members just ignore those haters (just like the way they used to do) and fight for their dreams.

• Like 3

then your friend isnt a real jing biased,,

what kind of fans that leave their idol when they need them the most...ur friend just a fake Jing biased i think :/

what kind of fans that leave their idol when they need them the most...ur friend just a fake Jing biased i think :/

whoops sorry for double post -_-

Yes, he said that he likes jiyoung. But I know he's prefer snsd than kara

Some of the fans are very weird, they keep on saying, they will always loving and supporting KARA member forever. When this incident happen, they leave the KAMILIA and saying KARA members "betraying" them, blah blah blah, and insisting only supporting KARA5 ~

Idol's life, they are taking the responsibility, it's not you ~ Are you the one taking care of their future ? Sometimes, when I'm reading the comments, especially at allkpop, really giving me a crack ~ And, I want to strongly said, both Hara and Jiyoung were the added members back then during 2008, after Sunghee left (even though I'm a KAMILIA of KARA5). Just doing your Google-searching, before starting your "debate" against KARA, Youngji, Nicole and Jiyoung at social website ~

So, I can say, Jiyoung will also worry for the new added member, Youngji. She knew the feeling, she was the added member during that time ~ 

At 1st, this post is only mentioning about Jiyoung, now KARA4 topic is back to here ~ O_o

Because of your idol leaving, you're leaving the fandom, then don't say that you're a true fan. Just address yourself as a general fan ~

My own opinion ~ My conclusion, I'm always supporting KARA, Youngji, Nicole and Jiyoung no matter what  :thumbup:

• Like 2

A fan is supposed to support ur idol,,in this case KAMILIA and KARA are just like family,,we are more than just a fan,,we build our bond with them,,not much idol group out there could have a bond like we did with KARA,,,

So if any of you cant support Jing,Cole,or Youngji,,then why would u bother callin urself a fan??? a KAMILIA??? really?? if u really a fan,,then how come you could leave ur idol that u said u are a "fan" of??? When jing and cole left,,its never an easy decision for them to do so,,Cole herself chose to leave cuz of internal issue with dspmedia,,but does it justify us to hate cole or dsp?? NO!

Jing left cuz she said she wanted to pursue her personal dream,,so do you feel betrayed??me personally felt so the first time i heard the news,,but i now realize that she is just trying to use her self potential to the fullest,,now that she is famous thanks to dsp and KARA,,she decided that she still hav a long road in front of her,,and she wanted to try somethin new in her life,,,we like it??most of us maybe no,,but we should know our position is as a fan,,we support and love snd care about her,,but we have no right to decide where should she go in her life,,its hers,,and like it or not we can only support her decision,,,

and Youngji,so many speculation came up about her,,shes not even showed what she could do with KARA and some of u already judged her,,even hate her,,i mean like really? give this girl a chance to prove herself,,who knows maybe with her and the new formation of KARA would bring them back to the top??

My conclusion,,if u called urself a fan,,or even a KAMILIA,,then u better be ready to support them,,EACH OF THEM,,it includes jing and cole,,,both on good and bad times,,because thats just what we do as fans,,if u only there on their good times and gone missing on their dark times,,dont call urself a fan,,dont call ur self a KAMILIA,,dont even call urself a bias of any of them cuz u clearly not worthy to call urself so,,,

KAMILIA KEEP ON SUPPORTING AND LOVE KARA,,WE DO ALL WE CAN IN OUR OWN WAYS TO SUPPORT THEM BOTH IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES,,,

IF U CANNOT DO THAT,,THEN DONT EVEN CALL URSELF A FAN :D

KAMILIA FOREVER,, PARK GYURI, HAN SEUNGYEON, KIM SUNGHEE, JUNG NICOLE, GOO HARA, KANG JIYOUNG, HEO YOUNGJI,,, FIGHTING!!!! :D :D

• Like 2

Actually I really sad when seeing the words 'KARA and JIYOUNG' but in the fact JIYOUNG is forever a part of KARA, its kind of weird... but still I will still support both KARA JIYOUNG together as my only love^^

dont forget cole

• Like 1

I hope they meet up together! My KARA5 feels!  :eyelove:  I wonder if they will meet up as JingGyulHamRa, or with Youngji too haha.

However, I'm still unable to fully accept Youngji in KARA for the time being. I really don't know... I have this feeling as though I am betraying JingCole if I accept Youngji... Don't say that I'm not a real Kamilia though, it hurts to hear that when I know I love KARA with all my heart (KARA5 + Sunghee that is, even though idk Sunghee that well but I somehow just like her idk why, and Youngji's not included since I still trying to accept her). It's just that I think I will need time to slowly come to terms with this. I wasn't around in Kpop yet when Jing and Hara were recruited into KARA so this is my first time dealing with this kind of situation, esp when KARA has been my ultimate bias group in the whole of Kpop ever since I entered the world of Kpop in late 2011. Everything is happening so fast recently I'm feeling confused now... but I'll work hard to not disappoint other Kamilias here, sorry :(

On a side note, anyone wants to ask Jing and Cole to join Karaholic? That will be DAEBAK!!!  :D

• Like 2

I hope they meet up together! My KARA5 feels!  :eyelove:  I wonder if they will meet up as JingGyulHamRa, or with Youngji too haha.

However, I'm still unable to fully accept Youngji in KARA for the time being. I really don't know... I have this feeling as though I am betraying JingCole if I accept Youngji... Don't say that I'm not a real Kamilia though, it hurts to hear that when I know I love KARA with all my heart (KARA5 + Sunghee that is, even though idk Sunghee that well but I somehow just like her idk why, and Youngji's not included since I still trying to accept her). It's just that I think I will need time to slowly come to terms with this. I wasn't around in Kpop yet when Jing and Hara were recruited into KARA so this is my first time dealing with this kind of situation, esp when KARA has been my ultimate bias group in the whole of Kpop ever since I entered the world of Kpop in late 2011. Everything is happening so fast recently I'm feeling confused now... but I'll work hard to not disappoint other Kamilias here, sorry :(

On a side note, anyone wants to ask Jing and Cole to join Karaholic? That will be DAEBAK!!!  :D

Try to accept Young Ji, at first, I'm quit shocked that there is a audition to join KARA through TV shows called Baby KARA. The members are too "foreign" to me at first sight. Especially there's too much young member (-96 and -97 line), how come they will perform with -88 line?

After the show, I choose Somin and Sojin.

But, at the end Young Ji is choosen, but that's not bad for me, Looking forward for her appearence with other KARA member.

For the side note:

I bet everyone wants it! Hahaha. Especially for Nicole, she's like to gave notes to the fan, in her fansite korea and japan (nicole-ing and nicole-as). You should post on the International fans too!

some people felt that way too,,but cmon man,Jing and Cole must've wanted the best for KARA,so im sure that they will accept Youngji's appearance to fill the void in the group..so if JiNi can accept Youngji,,then as Kamilias, we have no reason not to welcome Youngji as the new KARA member,,

Though,the pressure and expectation must be super high on Youngji because shes not only fill one,but two spots in the group,,and now she is also the new Maknae,,so it wont be surprising if later on some people will try to compare her to Jing,,and since KARA's greatest dancer also left,,Youngji will have to prove herself on dancing too,,because maybe some people will compare her dancing skills to Nicole since Cole is the main dancer of the group,,,but i have faith in Youngji that she can prove her worth,,and im also have faith that GyulHamRa will also do their best to support Youngji and each other through this hard time of theirs,,,after all,,i can only wish the bests for my Queens KARA7,,,KARA FIGHTING!!

Try to accept Young Ji, at first, I'm quit shocked that there is a audition to join KARA through TV shows called Baby KARA. The members are too "foreign" to me at first sight. Especially there's too much young member (-96 and -97 line), how come they will perform with -88 line?

After the show, I choose Somin and Sojin.

But, at the end Young Ji is choosen, but that's not bad for me, Looking forward for her appearence with other KARA member.

For the side note:

I bet everyone wants it! Hahaha. Especially for Nicole, she's like to gave notes to the fan, in her fansite korea and japan (nicole-ing and nicole-as). You should post on the International fans too!

that would be Cole and AmaJing if Nicole and Jing and other KARA members joins karaholic,,jahahahha
  • Like 1