[2014.07.21] Gyuri Honestly Says That The Secret Behind Her Perfect Skin is Getting Shots

edr49890

KARA-Gyuri_1405899919_af_org.jpg

Gyuri showed her honest charms on SBS' 'Morning Wide'!

KARA's leader was a special weather girl for the 21st's episode of 'Morning Wide'. After she reported the day's weather, she sat down for a conversation with the usual MCs of the show. When asked about her skincare secrets, she answered, "It might seem obvious, but the summer is hot. The most important is to take care of basics through UV blockers and getting a lot of moisture." She then added, "Secretly, I'm also getting shots," making the MCs laugh. 

She also revealed to take care of her throat as a singer, she drinks a lot of water. She said, "During the summer, there's a lot of AC, so my throat gets dry. So I drink a lot of water."

Source: 

English : allkpop

Korean" newsnate

• Like 7

She needs sleep more than botox shots.

Look at her eyes, her eyebags are getting darker... also, she's been starting to squint more lately.    

2010:   park-gyuri-20100604.jpg    

2014:   BtEZJW8CcAEF97m.jpg  

nMYNsYt.png

Those are tired eyes by any standards, and botox (or any medicine) can't hide the effects of sleeplessness at all.

I really, really hope she gets a few days of idle time.
She's just 26, and even goddesses need a beauty rest every now and then.

Edited by nightvisiongoggles

^

yeah, gyuri maybe is the most busy in this year among other kara members, she host many events and tv shows, and as a KARA leader with so many heartbreaking news that maybe made gyuri more tired...

in contrast, Where is Hara? Long time not see her in TV or magazine... (hope you enjoy your free time, and fighting with the comeback!)

• Like 2

I think she's probably referring to cortisone shots, which is a way of combating acne. And with HD you can't really hide acne problems under makeup anymore. Botox would be an odd choice for her given that she seems quite proud of her natural beauty due to her not having to go under the knife. And while botox isn't actually surgery, the end result from having too many injections will make your face look very unnatural. You'll see many older Hollywood actresses whose facial expressions look very stiff and unnatural due to botox abuse.

• Like 3

Shots? I wonder what kind of "shots" she was talking about.

Well anyway, Gyuri is a busy person. DSP should remember that she's also a mortal who gets tired and loses energy the whole day.

I think she's probably referring to cortisone shots, which is a way of combating acne. And with HD you can't really hide acne problems under makeup anymore. Botox would be an odd choice for her given that she seems quite proud of her natural beauty due to her not having to go under the knife. And while botox isn't actually surgery, the end result from having too many injections will make your face look very unnatural. You'll see many older Hollywood actresses whose facial expressions look very stiff and unnatural due to botox abuse.

That might be it.

Still, I hope she doesn't have to resort to medications, that will just ruin her natural beauty. 

She enjoys being a hardworking person and it shows, but she really has to take some time off for her own sake.

Am I the only one imaging Gyuri giving weather news? XD

Well, she needs to rest, that's without saying but she won't do that anytime soon (with the releases and the tour)

Also, there are people who easely get eyeshadows. I'm one of them T_T

Our Gyul leader is busy and if she is indeed getting shots, she also need to sleep well. I know that she don't want us to see a her with such weak eyes / dark eyebags in their comeback. :) So yeah, she will be fine for sure.

i think our goddess need more sleep than anything,,,those "shots" isnt really affect her beauty cuz its already an inner beauty of hers,,,but lack of sleep somehow could change that beauty slowly,,,so DSP please let our Goddess have a more rest,, :D

You guys do realize it may be only a JOKE. Like someone is going to reveal something like that in such a simple comment.

whatever it is,,,she really need those sleeptime,,hard to watch our goddess work so hard till she hav to sacrifice her rest time,, :( if our goddess sick,then who will watch our KARA :(