[6th Mini Album] Official "Day and Night" Thread

edr49890

[2014.07.22] KARA Releases Teaser Image for Comeback Mini Album “Day and Night”

KARA has just revealed a teaser picture for their August comeback “Day and Night.”  

The group will definitely be receiving a lot of attention for this comeback as they are now a four member group with departure of Nicole and Jiyoung, and the addition of new member Youngji.

After the “Kara Project” finale earlier this month on July 2, it was reported that the group had already started filming music videos in preparation for an August comeback. 

One source was quoted as saying, “Kara will be making a comeback with a new collaboration with [music producer and song writer] Duble Sidekick. They filmed the music video on July 9 at a location somewhere in Gyeonggi Province.”

This will be Kara’s first Korean comeback in 11 months since last September’s “Full Bloom.” After promotions wrap up in Korea, the group will head to Japan for the start of a new tour.

Source: Soompi & KARA Official Facebook Page

Official KARA Facebook release

NqIIJut.jpg

kara-august-comeback-800x450.jpg

10559809_278603935667223_449206245533077

6th Mini album Day and Night
SOLO TEASER IMAGE

youngji

wFV4vw.jpg

t0z86Q.jpg

Han Seungyeon

slide_img0729_1.jpgslide_img0729_2.jpg

Park Gyuri

slide_img2.png    slide_img1.png

Goo Hara

Goo HARA

BtzPBWFCcAAk-oD.jpg

BtzPOJ3CAAEujDV.jpg

• Like 8

The first picture teaser is kind of mysterious but so beautiful in the same time. Honestly I really have no idea about the kind of concept they will come with. Will they really have their comeback mid-august ? Because it would mean we have almost one month to wait.

• Like 5

Well, a month goes fast if you keep yourself occupied^^ Can't wait to see the music video! The name sounds so intriguing, it has a kind of a Lupin vibe but then there's also something else I can't name. I have a feeling this is going to be great!

Good God! I can't wait for their comeback!

This is what I call "Fresh and New."  I'm pretty sure that dublesidekick worked pretty hard for this. Let's see what will the new KARA show us with their latest member. On the other hand, they used our official color,something is really....Ugh! I'm running out of words!

Hmmm... The best is yet to come!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...